By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chelsea PL (A) Sunday 29th nov 2020 16.30

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fat frank has had jose`s number so far, in the league,will the silver fox get his revenge at the bridge??Anyone care if he parks the bus and anchors it if we can beat this lot?.
563e1d4992912.jpg

Lamela will probably be injured.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Fat frank has had jose`s number so far, in the league,will the silver fox get his revenge at the bridge??Anyone care if he parks the bus and anchors it if we can beat this lot?.
I'd rather we didn't, but we probably will.

Maureen could completely win me over if we win and he makes a DVD reference afterwards.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Lampard KNOWS Jose will park the bus and hope to counter, and that's why I dont think he will. I think Jose will surprise the Chavs and go for it with a high press from the start and pin them back. They wont expect it and I dont think they'll live with us tomorrow if we're really on it....1-2..

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Maaaaannn, I wanna beat these shit cunts and put both them and those dipper slabs right behind us...

I'd love us to do it full tilt but in reality I'll be happy with a positive result.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Maaaaannn, I wanna beat these shit cunts and put both them and those dipper slabs right behind us...

I'd love us to do it full tilt but in reality I'll be happy with a positive result.
Stuff I have seen this week,the old gas oven jokes,a pile of ashes representing spurs fans in the 40s,still a bunch of racist pricks follow this club and no doubt draws more racist pricks to follow them.

Fuck chelsea!!
En-WQ9HXUAMtjwX

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I've a knot in my gut....huge game this. Hope Rodon takes his chance..COYS

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I hate Chelsea, I heir fans, but he players and the club. I don’t care how we win this, just win it......tough game. Could be all down to the referee

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I’ll take it. Shame Gio bollocked it up at the end

staying top!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Pretty rubbish 2nd half but a decent point nonetheless. Top of the table, with another tough fixture out the way.

Other than a shaky start and end, impressed with young Rodon.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Phew.... 2nd half was a hard watch...

4 points from the Chavs and Citeh is still fucking awesome.

Rodon has a lot to learn and I would imagine has done just that in one of the biggest derbies in the league. He does need to get in the gym as he was bullied at times by Abraham.

In the air Zuma dominated Kane from the first whistle and imo thats why we did better first half because he dropped deep and we played it more to his and others feet. Long ball against that type of monster doesn't work.

N'Dombelé was good first half but didn't have the engine for the second 45 and his hook imo was 15 mins overdue. He also was another reason we did better 1st half as on the ball he makes shit happen.

Good point, wish GLC would have squared it to H to give it a dig....

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Yeah, deeper and deeper throughout the half. No surprise really.
No. It was expected. Look it's a good point, but I just think with a bit more ambition in the second half we could have taken the points...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I have to admit, I was a little underwhelmed when we signed Hojbjerg this summer, but he is an absolutely brilliant player. Nothing glamorous about him, just wins every challenge, gets his positioning right about every time, and moves the ball simply and crisply.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I always liked him...and I've noticed him in a few games now, winding opposition players up, talking constantly at them but in a subtle way. I'd say after Kane and Son, he's the next name on the team sheet..

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Look let’s be honest, we got a point we probably didn’t deserve, our second half was terrible, and we could have nicked it at the end. 7 points against United, City and Chelsea is very good. But I hate watching us play like this.

we need a great performance against the Scum and some goals, just to really run their noses in it - I mean they lost again today. Let’s bury them.

on the meantime - well played Rodon, and we need more than 60 minutes from N’Dombele - that’s starting to take the piss mate.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Look let’s be honest, we got a point we probably didn’t deserve, our second half was terrible, and we could have nicked it at the end. 7 points against United, City and Chelsea is very good. But I hate watching us play like this.

we need a great performance against the Scum and some goals, just to really run their noses in it - I mean they lost again today. Let’s bury them.

on the meantime - well played Rodon, and we need more than 60 minutes from N’Dombele - that’s starting to take the piss mate.

Agree with all your points above Don.
As for N'dombele AND Bale & LoCelso, you'd think they would be up to speed in terms of fitness by now.
We're treating Bale as if he's made of glass.
Fortunately we're doing well without him needing to be the Bale of the past.