By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

COYS from Canada

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Hi all,

Like the tone of this place, so I thought I'd pitch in and help keep it sordid.

Long-time Spurs fan, although I don't get to see them in the flesh very often, living over here. Can't say I have a favourite player, any more than I have a favourite child, but I do have a fondness for odd sorts like Bentley, BAE, and Sandro.

Not many Spurs supporters 'round here, so I look forward to hitching my wagon to this train. At least I can't see you rolling your eyes when I start blathering on. But you lot can't hear me screaming and whooping on match days either, whilst my family huddles in the basement, debating whether to call for the men in white suits.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hi all,

Like the tone of this place, so I thought I'd pitch in and help keep it sordid.

Long-time Spurs fan, although I don't get to see them in the flesh very often, living over here. Can't say I have a favourite player, any more than I have a favourite child, but I do have a fondness for odd sorts like Bentley, BAE, and Sandro.

Not many Spurs supporters 'round here, so I look forward to hitching my wagon to this train. At least I can't see you rolling your eyes when I start blathering on. But you lot can't hear me screaming and whooping on match days either, whilst my family huddles in the basement, debating whether to call for the men in white suits.
As they say on terence&phillip nice to see you buddy !!

Sounds like your match days are a bit joseph fritz,but we all handle match days differently.We`ve been through other forums together,a lot meet at match days so it can be a bit of a closed shop clique,but really we are quite nice!!once you get through the rudeness.Dont be afraid,stand your ground and dont take any insults seriously,lots of it is semi humourous and if it isnt,who cares eh!!

Welcome,hope you last longer than the last few haha.........................

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Welcome sir! Nice to have some fresh meat I MEAN faces ;) around the place.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Hi all, Like the tone of this place, so I thought I'd pitch in and help keep it sordid.

Good to have you on board, looks like you need a player update!! Post often and don't take anything personally, we all talk bollocks most of the time.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Welcome.... you will be called names but it's generally a term of endearment, and if it isnt tell em to fuck off...!!!

Post often and say what you think and how you feel.

Check out the Brexit thread... that should set the tone... ;)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Welcome.... you will be called names but it's generally a term of endearment, and if it isnt tell em to fuck off...!!!

Post often and say what you think and how you feel.

Check out the Brexit thread... that should set the tone... ;)
That's the worst bit of advice ever dished out I reckon...........ha ha ha

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
As they say on terence&phillip nice to see you buddy !!

Sounds like your match days are a bit joseph fritz,but we all handle match days differently.We`ve been through other forums together,a lot meet at match days so it can be a bit of a closed shop clique,but really we are quite nice!!once you get through the rudeness.Dont be afraid,stand your ground and dont take any insults seriously,lots of it is semi humourous and if it isnt,who cares eh!!

Welcome,hope you last longer than the last few haha.........................
Nice? Nah mate, you speak for yourself. The rules are:

1 Don't be a cunt
2 If you break rule one, then don't get umpty about being called a cunt
3 No swearing
4 Ignore rules 1-3

I like my Americans to be as North as possible, exceptions to our respected septics here, they're OK, but them other ones are total manginas. Get stuck in mate and we'll all have a jolly chunk of banter.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Wait, I thought we banned Canadians? Gonna let the Brexiters know about this asap!

And welcome, eh.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Thanks gents for the mildly threatening welcome.

really we are quite nice!!once you get through the rudeness
Wouldn't have it any other way...

BrooklynYid, I thought all this Brexit fuss was everyone trying to chase the hipsters out of Williamsburg. Maybe we should start our own Canexit thread and leave those on the sceptered isle to settle their own fight.

That should get the promised name-calling started, hehehe. Looking forward to it. Let's direct some bile at Liverpool whilst we're at it, though.

Reactions: Yid
Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So what part of Canada , are,you,in , I’m sure I cloud find you a supporters group nearby , to join up,with on match days and moan about something , cause that’s something us Yids are really good at , moaning .
Have fun here

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Thanks gents for the mildly threatening welcome.

Wouldn't have it any other way...

BrooklynYid, I thought all this Brexit fuss was everyone trying to chase the hipsters out of Williamsburg. Maybe we should start our own Canexit thread and leave those on the sceptered isle to settle their own fight.

That should get the promised name-calling started, hehehe. Looking forward to it. Let's direct some bile at Liverpool whilst we're at it, though.

Bro,I am up for any cause that incites chaos and confusion. And I don't go to Williamsburg any more because it's crowded and hipsters smell awful. And Liverpool are shite.

Reactions: Yid
spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
So what part of Canada , are,you,in , I’m sure I cloud find you a supporters group nearby , to join up,with on match days and moan about something , cause that’s something us Yids are really good at , moaning .
Have fun here
Thanks, Wot. I'm in Guelph, about an hour's drive West of Toronto. Spurs Canada are well established there, but my life is such that I rarely make it in on a weekend, even though I go there every day for work.

But yes, it is much safer to behave the way I do on matchdays in the company of other maniacs. The few footie aficionados in this town are almost exclusively gooners and chavs. I've got one yid from Trinidad for backup.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum, buddy. Some good 'uns around here, you'll like it.