By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Crispnonces PL (H) Sun Dec 20th 14.15

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Winning here will immediatly repair the damage to our title and top 4 hopes in the long term.Dont want to even think about the other possibility!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Bale is back,tanganga still out,lamela has at least turned up for training but is a little sore downstairs so wont feature.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Honestly I have no idea what to expect. Ever hopeful of a fine display of attacking football and a 4-1 type win, but Leicester are playing well so I guess we’ll start by stopping Vardy and then hope to grab a goal or two counter attacking......ironically in a Leicester style. Just need to win I suppose to get back on track and we’re at home.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Well we are definitely going to play deep to kill Vardys pace advantage, so a 23 man defence looks likely.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I’m not sure whether I want us to win handsomely with a display of the champagne variety, just to restore @Dorset’s belief that we can play great football, or an ugly park the bus 1-0, to see how many more Saint Bill Nic quotes he can use up. I have a feeling they’ll be exhausted by the end of 2020!!😉

2 counter attacking sides, think a lot depends on who we play in midfield, hopefully we do a bit of entertaining, so all Spurs fans can be happy.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Madison will controll their midfield... Vardy's pace will cause Dier and Verts merry hell...

We are at home, let's play football and keep Maddison in Hojberg's pocket.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Madison will controll their midfield... Vardy's pace will cause Dier and Verts merry hell...

We are at home, let's play football and keep Maddison in Hojberg's pocket.
@Yid buddy, your asking a great deal for Verts to cover Vardy from where he's positioned ;)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Eprtw-_W8AEZbUt

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sonny makes his 250th Spurs appearance!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Leicester XI: Schmeichel, Castagne, Fofana, Evans, Justin, Ndidi, Albrighton, Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes, Vardy

Subs: Ward, Iheanacho, Perez, Amartey, Under, Mendy, Praet, Fuchs, Thomas

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Pre-match Spanglish commentary 'blah, blah, contra-attacka, blah, blah, Tott-en-ham, blah, blah, contra-attacka, blah, blah, Hosay Moorino es
un grande cunt'

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Anyone enjoying watching Leicester camped in our half at WHL, taking shots at will?

• Angry
Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
20 mins gone.... WHO IS THE FUCKING HOME TEAM...?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Leicester are a little bit shaper recovering the loose ball, pretty even so far

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Expected the negative approach to the game, but the quality has been nonexistent. Slightly better in the last five minutes or so, but nowhere good enough.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Aurier always has that stupid shit in him... pathetic from the entire team... im tempted to switch the shit off because its getting me grumpy... again.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It was so thrilling I fell asleep, woke up just in time for the penalty.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Cant defend that dogshit performance at all,fill your boots lads,I deserve pelters.