By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Crispnonces PL (H) Sun Dec 20th 14.15

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Anyone enjoying watching Leicester camped in our half at WHL, taking shots at will?
Groundhog day, same as most of our games this season under the master tactician - but, I keep watching, hoping that the Jose lovers will be proved right and we'll only employ these shit tactics in certain games and the next one will be different and we'll see the United bashing team we know are hiding behind whatever the fcuk you want to call this stuff.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Xmas present from VAR? How the fuck was that offside? VAR is shit, even when it goes our way.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That torture never stops. I don't blame Toby - you know who I blame.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Sissoko for being completely oblivious Vardy was behind him?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
May as well throw on Vinicius and go 3-2-5

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EpsQMBoXMAEI_oB

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Just fuck off with this shit, Aurier has had one good game against City, meanwhile he’s given away the free kicks against Newcastle, WestHam, Crystal Palace, Pen today and cannot cross a ball if his life depended on it. Sissoko is only marginally better. And the one bloke who’s fault it definitely won’t be is Mourinho - apart from the fact he picks the team and dictates the tactics. Cunt.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
at least we seem to have woken up in the last 10 minutes. Showing a bit of fight. We seem to be creating and not taking the chances like we did a few weeks ago.

individual mistakes do not help the cause either

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
And Deli Ali can't get a run in this side.

This performance has been utterly turgid and the result isn't able to paper over the facts this time.

Fuck Mourinhio...

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I'd go back and quote my post from the other day but I can't be bothered, bit like this bunch of players.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I agree we can blame Mourinho for this, although you would think the players would at least try hard. Bale, Moura, Kane, Son have been woeful considering their ability.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We've got barely a footballer playing RWB for us and Gareth Passenger Bale doing the sum total of fuck all. Kane and Son have been anonymous because our insipid midfield can't cope with James fucking Madison.....!!!!!

And to fix it all we've got sideways and backwards (Winks) on in midfield to properly slow the play down.

Things have not changed at spurs... the mentality is poor, the personal are not motivated and not good enough outside of starting 11 playing just the one way.

I'm switching off over Christmas because this is making me fucking angry... I will not listen to this big headed cunts excuses anymore... and then let's talk about fucking Levy the cunt... fucking bald greedy cunt

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I can't understand much of the Spaniel commentary, they speak so fast, but yo entiendo 'siempre el mismo' - always the same. We are playing better this half, but is that because ironically Leicester have parked their bus? I hate posting during a game but I'm a bit fed up with this shit.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We got conned into thinking we were contenders under Mooreeno - a few lucky wins put us top for 5 minutes. We have a top class squad with a has-been manager. OK, we played better in the second half, more like a team challenging for a mid-table position.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
The problem with setting out to play the way we do is that if you don't get the odd goal on the break, or even worse concede, its very difficult to switch gears.

It's especially hard bc we're so predictable--Tielemans and Ndidi smothered Kane every time he dropped to receive the ball, and the ball to Sonny was never on. That's our attack in a nutshell. Yeah Aurier fucked up, but Brenda completely out managed Mourinho.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Yup, hand held high, that was garbage, in fact that was a classic latter day Poch performance.

No movement, side to side, players just standing on the edge of the Leicester box in the 2nd half, i wish someone would just show them some footage of the Liverpool front 3 and see the movement and passing. Our players receive the ball on the edge of the box, with their back to goal, very little in terms of options no one prepared to make a run ahead and we lose the ball so easily.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Nothing more needs to be said does it? Shit performance from everyone involved. Well done Leicester, didn’t have much to beat though did you?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I post to stop me shouting....

Honestly..... im fuming. I literally can't watch football that shit anymore.

Look I love winning... fucking love it and when we do, while it doesn't excuse the shit football, it takes enough if the edge off for me to be content... then add in seeing us top of the league and I suppose I've been looking through Rose tinted specs at the whole thing... I appreciate the performance againt Citeh that was a counter attacking football lesson... its a valid tactic I can get behind when you're seriously up against the wall... but every fucking game.... FUCK OFF, ITS FUCKING HORRENDOUS HORSE SHIT FOOTBALL AND I WONT TOLLERATE IT ANY FUCKING MORE...

Mourinhio you are a cunt.

Levy you are an even bigger cunt.

Best 2 striker's in the league and they have to carve out shit half chance counter attack half chances....

FUCK OFF... buy a fucking playmaker and get Mousa out of this side... Gey N'Fatbelé off the mince pies and in the fucking gym and get the prick fit... Get Gareth has been thieving wage thief greedy shit cunt out of this club and spend his wages on some cunt who will contribute to the collective agenda... fucknme a new ballbay would do more.

OUT.....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Happy xmas......

stay alive.

out......

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I agree we can blame Mourinho for this, although you would think the players would at least try hard. Bale, Moura, Kane, Son have been woeful considering their ability.
Interesting that the players you mention are all attackers. Players that thrive with confidence. What chance have any of them of building some confidence when their manager sets them up not to go out and win, but not to lose.
This manager is history. He's poisoning our club and our talent with cynical negative shite football. Who else plays this way in the PL ? WBA maybe ? And never at home! Yet the teams around us like Liverpool and even Southampton go out and attack the opposition and win games. Amazing!?!
The sooner Jose gets out, the better....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Yup, hand held high, that was garbage, in fact that was a classic latter day Poch performance.

No movement, side to side, players just standing on the edge of the Leicester box in the 2nd half, i wish someone would just show them some footage of the Liverpool front 3 and see the movement and passing. Our players receive the ball on the edge of the box, with their back to goal, very little in terms of options no one prepared to make a run ahead and we lose the ball so easily.
Why the Poch dig? Mourinho is the manager now and he's the one who should get the stick.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Why the Poch dig? Mourinho is the manager now and he's the one who should get the stick.
Because, regardless of who the manager is, we have seen this type of performance from this team over the last 5 years. The players, as well as the tactics, were bad today. I don’t think the tactics caused Aurier and Toby to make the mistakes which led to the goal.

I also think we made the better chances, but didn’t take them. We should of attacked more and made more of those chances, the latter is the fault of Jose

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Because, regardless of who the manager is, we have seen this type of performance from this team over the last 5 years. The players, as well as the tactics, were bad today. I don’t think the tactics caused Aurier and Toby to make the mistakes which led to the goal.

I also think we made the better chances, but didn’t take them. We should of attacked more and made more of those chances, the latter is the fault of Jose
Irrelevant, digs against Poch are just a weak-arsed justification for this shambles that is Mourinho.

We made the better chances? Those glasses are so tinted you'd better make sure you don't trip over things.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
There was no plan in the

We served up some very bad performances under Poch, but never set out to sit in our own half for 45 minutes. When you play like that, which Mourinho teams have almost always done for the last decade, you basically raise the stakes--you can't make a single mistake, and you have to finish almost all your chances. I will say Mourinho has been more successful in terms of results this season than I thought he'd be, and--assuming Son and Kane stay healthy--I imagine we'll grind our way to a League Cup or something. But we were outplayed and outmanaged today.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Not a Poch dig at all mate, it's more a point of observation, that when we have the ball and we have to break teams down, nothing has really changed since Poch left. More often than not, when we're charged with forcing the play, we don't seem to be able to carve out chances as much as we should on paper. It's a classic example of Mourinho's limitations as a manager, defend and counter attack but struggles to get a team set up to play offensive football, not just that though, it's effectively the same group of attacking players as we had under Poch, the fact that Poch struggled to get this group of players playing a decent brand of football, is suddenly of concern to me.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
There was no plan in the

We served up some very bad performances under Poch, but never set out to sit in our own half for 45 minutes. When you play like that, which Mourinho teams have almost always done for the last decade, you basically raise the stakes--you can't make a single mistake, and you have to finish almost all your chances. I will say Mourinho has been more successful in terms of results this season than I thought he'd be, and--assuming Son and Kane stay healthy--I imagine we'll grind our way to a League Cup or something. But we were outplayed and outmanaged today.
"I will say Mourinho has been more successful in terms of results this season than I thought he'd be," - Mate, we scraped 3 lucky wins against very low level opposition - Burnley, West Brom and Brighton, if we had drawn those games we would be 11th at the moment. We will probably be down to 8th when the teams below us play their games in hand, the deepjoy of being top was premature ejaculation. Even with these 'wins' a 50% win rate over a season would usually result in a 6th or 7th place.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Missed most of the game & maybe just as well. Started watching with the Bale free kick at 76' mark. Very unimpressed with many players who looked disinterested. So little movement upfront. Leicester was beating us to 1st & 2nd balls.

Do you think Zidane & the RM fans were right about Bale?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Do you think Zidane & the RM fans were right about Bale?
100%.... he is done.

Off to China for some other silly cunt to pay his 250k a week wages....

Due diligence was never done on this deal, he has been past it or uninterested for way too long.

I actually think him playing and being as bad as he has been week in and out would sour the memories even more.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
"I will say Mourinho has been more successful in terms of results this season than I thought he'd be," - Mate, we scraped 3 lucky wins against very low level opposition - Burnley, West Brom and Brighton, if we had drawn those games we would be 11th at the moment. We will probably be down to 8th when the teams below us play their games in hand, the deepjoy of being top was premature ejaculation. Even with these 'wins' a 50% win rate over a season would usually result in a 6th or 7th place.
I just thought we'd be in a worse position in the league at this point. Overall, I've been as unimpressed with our performances as anyone. I've seen some argue that the strangeness of this year's season probably benefits a negative manager like Mourinho who basically tries to win by attrition. That may well prove be true, but if we suffer anything like the injuries we did last season--especially to Kane or Son--we're lucky to qualify for EL.