By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Deal or No Deal

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
£45m sounds like a lot of money for a fullback but it depends on how integral Kyle is to the overall balance and blend of the team. Also does Poch want to send a message or not, I don't know.

Personally I think despite him having 1 headrush every game, he's vastly improved in the past two years. If there is a clear plan for the £45m then OK but he's an International fullback with real pace and still room to improve his final ball and cut out the one mistake every game. No deal unless Something has broken down behind the scenes.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
£45m sounds like a lot of money for a fullback but it depends on how integral Kyle is to the overall balance and blend of the team. Also does Poch want to send a message or not, I don't know.

Personally I think despite him having 1 headrush every game, he's vastly improved in the past two years. If there is a clear plan for the £45m then OK but he's an International fullback with real pace and still room to improve his final ball and cut out the one mistake every game. No deal unless Something has broken down behind the scenes.
I think such a high amount is possible,probable?because we dont want/need to sell to a rival,and in manchester they just throw it around like confetti.
Personally I hope no one integral to the team is sold and I guess only Pochettino alone knows who that is.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So here`s one for you IF,if Neymar goes to PSG for the £200m or so,Barca will look to replace asap and probably pay over the odds,coutinio has been mentioned as a target and quiet stories of interest in Dele.
How would you feel if they came in with a +£120m bid for Mr Alli?Yes we dont want to sell one of our crown jewels,but really hundred and something million pounds,is he really priceless?could you spend 90m of that and come up with the goods for 1,2 or 3 players,could Levy say no?could Dele say no?if poch says no and it happened that is what worries me most.

To me if he is worth that kind of fee this year,next year he will be worth more,so I say no,but christ £120m you could buy sanchez,mahrez and barkley probably (not that I wish that!).

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DF4nUn7XkAAGwzI.jpg

Just turned on twatter to see this appear,will take more than mulling to shift Levy!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fuck...

Nope I think he is worth more... the ceiling is so high with this one...

C

corroded

Player in Training.
If Dele moves, it won't be for £80m. Over £100m, even now.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
No deal. It's a much bigger deal than a simple transfer. This bloke sells belief, sells. Ew Spurs fans, season tickets, excitement, interest in Spurs, shirts and a future. He is important to the club in the same way that Kane, Eriksen, Alderwiereld and Lloris are.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Look if Mbapppe, who was anonymous against us, is considered to be worth 161m.......thenAlli who has actually achieved something, must be over 180m and Kane /200m +.......
I was trying to explain, toma Chelski fan , on why Harry won't cross to the dark side even for 250k a week.......I said to him HK 3 years ago he was on 20k a week and thought he was made for life, he's now on 100k and could afford a new house every 10 weeks , why would he want more than 2/5 house 2/5 cars, then what !!! He couldn't see why a contented family man, who is enjoying himself,,would want to get paid 300k and be miserable

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Look if Mbapppe, who was anonymous against us, is considered to be worth 161m.......thenAlli who has actually achieved something, must be over 180m and Kane /200m +.......
I was trying to explain, toma Chelski fan , on why Harry won't cross to the dark side even for 250k a week.......I said to him HK 3 years ago he was on 20k a week and thought he was made for life, he's now on 100k and could afford a new house every 10 weeks , why would he want more than 2/5 house 2/5 cars, then what !!! He couldn't see why a contented family man, who is enjoying himself,,would want to get paid 300k and be miserable

and the grief, oh my the grief. I seem to remember we got a bit upset about that bloke Mr Judus but if Harry did that you could multiply that by 100 I reckon...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This transfer bollocks is getting mental now. Dele has the potential to become a great player, but after just 2 seasons in the Premier League he has a a lot of learning to do. He might do OK at a team like Barcelona - in a few years time, but at the moment I reckon he would struggle to completely change his style of play, I don't think they would change to give him the freedom he enjoys with us. £153m valuation for a 21 year old with 2 good Premier league seasons? Fucking mental, he aim'y Neymar yet.

I don't think he's daft and he will stay in a team that suits him perfectly, Levy might have to give him (and all the others) a few more quid, but if the player and Levy are tempted by stupid money, there will be repercussions, I hope that Levy doesn't stir up the voices and encourage the bad things to happen, but he is a bit of a cunt, so who knows?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So seems Neymar is a done deal at £198m,this will start a right old money-go-round,barca have cash to spend,two of our players spring to mind with them,Dele and Eriksen,although I think Coutinio remains favourite to the #1 target.Is an over £100m bid for either player nuts??yes,but today could you say its hardly unlikely.Lets hope it is the brazillian scouser and not a deal or no deal for either dele or christian.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
So seems Neymar is a done deal at £198m,this will start a right old money-go-round,barca have cash to spend,two of our players spring to mind with them,Dele and Eriksen,although I think Coutinio remains favourite to the #1 target.Is an over £100m bid for either player nuts??yes,but today could you say its hardly unlikely.Lets hope it is the brazillian scouser and not a deal or no deal for either dele or christian.
The problem I reckon now is that the money is meaningless for us as a team, but very tempting for that cunt Levy. If we sold Dele for £100m who the fuck would we buy to replace him? There ain't not nobody. Levy would trouser a huge amount of cash, we would lose one of our key players. I'm sure loads of geezers would be over the moon about the 'killing' Levy made on the deal, but I don't support the corporation or have any interest in the financial dealings. Levy and EvilCo are probably top of the league table financially but really? Who honestly (apart from those financial geniuses in the other place who jizz all over the place thinking about Levy's commercial dealings) gives a fuck? Yes, of course every team needs to be run correctly, we don't want to end up like Leeds, Portsmouth, Wimbledon and others but the aim of a football 'club' should be winning trophies not making the most profit for the mega-rich cunts who own the team and the souls of the fans.

No Deal.

Last edited:
C

corroded

Player in Training.
A friend actually told me that Barcelonas finances aren't in the greatest of states at the moment, so maybe they'll be looking at a cheaper option. For the record, PSG gotta be selling someone at the moment. I'd still be over Rabiot, but w/e.

We thought Dele was worth well over £100m before we knew Barcelona had £200m... I mean, atm I think Dele is happy here... and sure maybe if Barcelona came sniffing maybe he would be tempted. There was a report saying Messi said Barcelona should go after Dele, after all, but they are huffing paint if they think they can get Dele and Eriksen and not spend more than £200m ;)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Danny Rose how about we accept any bid before Poch kicks the living shite out of him??
To united or chelsea £60m??Life will go on,didnt do too bad without him end of season did we.If there is no comment to the Sun interview today may as well as admit he is toast.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Danny Rose how about we accept any bid before Poch kicks the living shite out of him??
To united or chelsea £60m??Life will go on,didnt do too bad without him end of season did we.If there is no comment to the Sun interview today may as well as admit he is toast.
I wouldn't sell to a rival, shame really if it can't be salvaged, I liked him and he's a very very good player way better than Walker or Davies unfortunately.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I wouldn't sell to a rival, shame really if it can't be salvaged, I liked him and he's a very very good player way better than Walker or Davies unfortunately.
I think its united probably?christ he has heard the judas stuff to realise what awaits if he moves west.Dunno how you salvage this?a grovelling retraction or evidence there was more in the interview and he is being misrepresented,or that cute and cuddly poch guy just ignores it....
2 days before the season starts he goes to the sun,the fucking sun of all rags and does this.Has 5 months off trousers £1.5m in wages doing nowt,while we go on the best run since well `61?we didnt miss walker and rose in the run in,not saying trippier&davies are better,but we didnt miss them.

Its the snakeiest thing to happen at thfc since judas,unless he has the mother of all explanations.

+£50m I`d take it today from arsenal,he can slither on.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Hah, shit you can't do that to Poch.

“But I got a lot of stick before Mauricio came to the club. I’ll never forget some of the things they were saying about me.

Alas Danny, Poch is the man who made you into the player you are today. Don't forget that.

I'd not strengthen United or Chelsea, frankly, if he starts kicking his heels, I'd let him rot, then sell him to as far away as possible.

Ain't bigger than the team, Danny.

Drop a £80million price tag on him ;p

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I'm afraid it would appear, that in the words of another member from the South west, of this parish, he's been a bit of a cunt.

Shame but I think we know how this might end.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Rose as I see it has 2 options.

1.Go play for PSG and we collect 60 million.
2. Sit in the youth squad for the next 4 years Adebayor style.

You have just made your bed you mouthy wee cunt.......... fucking lay in it.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Just standard media speculation, but a couple of reports saying West Brom £30m for Wimmer and Janssen...

Deal or No Deal? Fair price?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Just standard media speculation, but a couple of reports saying West Brom £30m for Wimmer and Janssen...

Sell Wimmer £15m keep Janssen

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

I would keep janssen unless we are buying in that position.