By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Emerson Royal

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
To the haters out here

giphy.gif

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fucking he'll lads... he ain't Kyle Walker...

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
He's been good, not great. Still has a lot of flaws but gets involved and tries to push forward. End product is lacking but there's no denying he's vastly improved. He is adequate. None of our wingbacks are special, but he seems to get the brunt of the criticism. I think it comes down to the fact that he's on the ball in dangerous positions more than most, and often makes nothing of it. But the reality is he's been better than Sessegnon and better defensively than Peresic.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy

Shouldn’t be too much of a loss if Porro can stay fit.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Maybe so, but FFS! Is the medical staff Conte-affiliated? Shouldn't someone be looking into this? It's not just the incidence of injuries, it's also the recovery times and relapses thereafter.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That's what happens when you're a beligerant prick and don't rotate you're squad effectively...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
That's what happens when you're a beligerant prick and don't rotate you're squad effectively...
Which still makes me wonder how we haven’t broken Kane this season since he’s played every game ..

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Notice we're not talking about this guy very much anymore...

Yeah I know Udogi is the main man when we're full strength, but his lad has stepped up just like a lot of the other squat players...

Good work fella.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Notice we're not talking about this guy very much anymore...

Yeah I know Udogi is the main man when we're full strength, but his lad has stepped up just like a lot of the other squat players...

Good work fella.
He’s emerging as a strong squad player who’s filled in some holes at a crucial time. If we do get another CB you’d think his days were numbered but who knows?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
He’s doing a fine job. Emerson and Davies are exactly the sorts of squad player we need.

Reactions: Yid