By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ENIC Out

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Was thinking the same thing even before this. Would take at leas 4 bil to pry us out of Levy's tiny hands. Though they aren't far off if they're really interested in selling.
I’d read something a few years back that Lewis had stuck a £4bn price on the club even back then so it’s not really surprising it hasn’t changed.

J

jd2023

Player in Training.
Asking for 4b when most clubs are going for 3b or under is like offering Villa Josh Onomah and 5m for Jack Grealish

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I also wonder if this complicates the 10 year NFL deal. I wonder if they have a say on the reputation of the people buying the club

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I also wonder if this complicates the 10 year NFL deal. I wonder if they have a say on the reputation of the people buying the club.
They would only act if they thought it would affect their bottom line.

J

jd2023

Player in Training.
I also wonder if this complicates the 10 year NFL deal. I wonder if they have a say on the reputation of the people buying the club
They can't do anything with contracts in place. But they do have a strict policy when it comes to owners of their clubs

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Tanqueray sevilla [I HAD TON GOOGLE THA5)

Fuck levy and Lewis the cnts...

C9YS...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I posted this back in 2020

Conspiracy Theory time:

Poch was burnt out from the ECL defeat, began suffering depression and mood swings and need a break from football. Levy employed jose as a caretaker manager to allow Poch to recover (but kept this all secret). Once Poch is ready to comeback, Jose will step aside and become director of football

Jose didn’t last long, so Conte was bought in. Perhaps there has always been a plan.