By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Everton (A) PL Sun 3rd November 2019 16:30

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We're fucking garbage...
I dont see a way out of it either without getting new players in to replace the ones who dont give enough of a fuck or are simply no where near good enough.

In the end, against Everton away, down to 10 men that was a good point and one we probably didnt deserve over the 90 mins.

Good to see Ail running his bollocks off at the end.

Good to see Ryan get a minute and a touch for us at last.

GLC and Foyth now have more minutes and touches in their boots.

Sanches overall (ours not the wonky legged one) had a good game.

Serge should have been sent off... but wasnt.

Last edited:
Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
his foot got caught in the turf,its shithouse refereeing,gives a yellow,sees the injury and upgrades it,WTF is VAR for,thats a diabolical error from the ref.
That’s what I initially thought but me being a dark fucker, I watched it back quite a few times and couldn’t quite see what actually happened. Terrible for the fella either way.

Performance was utter garbage though, zero quality. We currently look like a team that have been thrown together at a days notice. Gonna be a long hard season in the trenches.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Here we go predictable PL circling the wagons to protect a shithouse ref.

The Premier League have said: "The red card for Son was for endangering the safety of a player which happened as a consequence of his initial challenge."

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
That was brutal for Gomes, but that is absolute pish refereeing. Yellow card, looks at leg, red card. Cost us the 3 points. It's a nasty one but we have to appeal that, although a week on the bench might be what Son needs. He was in pieces after the incident.
2 shots on target is just no where near good enough. One was the goal. The other I can't even remember, so I can only assume it wasnt threatening. We don't look anywhere remotely close to a top 4 side.
Lo Celso looked handy when he came on though.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
We're fucking garbage...

I dont see a way out of it either without getting new players in to replace the ones whi dont give enough of a fuck or are simply no where near good enough.

In the end, against Everton away, down to 10 men that was a good point and one we probably didnt deserve over the 90 mins.

Good to see Ail running his bollocks at the end.

Yeah we need a serious clearout. Our passing is consistently shit. All the front boys right now, without exception are gash at passing. All they do is run with it, miscontrol it or run into a defender and lose possession and when they do try and pass it in the final third, it normally gets cut out fairly easily. Kane is by far and away our best passer now that Eriksen looks like a championship player.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
We didn’t deserve a point, rubbish tactics, rubbish team selection and substitutions. Manager is failing

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Yeah we need a serious clearout. Our passing is consistently shit. All the front boys right now, without exception are gash at passing. All they do is run with it, miscontrol it or run into a defender and lose possession and when they do try and pass it in the final third, it normally gets cut out fairly easily. Kane is by far and away our best passer now that Eriksen looks like a championship player.
We need a new manager

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
That’s what I initially thought but me being a dark fucker, I watched it back quite a few times and couldn’t quite see what actually happened. Terrible for the fella either way.
good call,lets go for mistaken identity and get serge banned instead.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
That was brutal for Gomes, but that is absolute pish refereeing. Yellow card, looks at leg, red card. Cost us the 3 points. It's a nasty one but we have to appeal that, although a week on the bench might be what Son needs. He was in pieces after the incident.
2 shots on target is just no where near good enough. One was the goal. The other I can't even remember, so I can only assume it wasnt threatening. We don't look anywhere remotely close to a top 4 side.
Lo Celso looked handy when he came on though.
Yeah, I think we kiss goodbye to top 4. Suspect the current top 4 will be the top 4 at the end of the season.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
The thing is, I understand how Atkinson looked at the extent of the Gomes injury and went for a red. It's a natural human emotional reaction. But isn't that what VAR is for? It might not be at the top of our agenda to whinge about right now, but VAR is seriously fucking up the game, and it's not even doing what it was meant to be doing.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
We're fucking garbage...

I dont see a way out of it either without getting new players in to replace the ones whi dont give enough of a fuck or are simply no where near good enough.

Good to see Ail running his bollocks at the end.

Serge didn’t do anything wrong in my opinion (his game overall was very good). He was a victim of circumstances from what I saw. The player was going to ground from the Son tackle and Aurier was caught going for the ball against a player who was falling.

Atkinson made a mistake with the red which was understandable but where the fuck was VAR?

On VAR, that was a penalty against Dele...every single time. So that is at least twice that VAR was either misused or came up with the wrong decision.

As for us, well we are fucked. That was a deplorable performance.

And Richarlison is the biggest cheating cunt in football.

Last edited:
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The Premier League explained what happened in a statement: "The red card for Son was for endangering the safety of a player which happened as a consequence of his initial challenge."

Eh? That doesn't make sense. If the ref gave a yellow, he can't upgrade that because of the extent of the injury or because something else happened after the tackle. He didn't refer it to VAR, so it makes no sense. If he thought Sonny's tackle was a red card challenge then he should have shown a red card, and Serge's attempt at the ball was OK, just unlucky for Gomes. VAR was a waste of time in that game, 2 penalties should heave been given - one for Dele and one against him, I don't like the new handball rule but it was a handball, and the Sonny tackle should have been reviewed, Fuck VAR.

Leaving that aside, the wheels's have come off and top four would be a fucking miracle.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
good call,lets go for mistaken identity and get serge banned instead.

That photo is misleading imo.... the angle makes it look as if Serges foot is on Gomez's.... it ain't and the leg snapped before Serge and Gomez made contact...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The Premier League explained what happened in a statement: "The red card for Son was for endangering the safety of a player which happened as a consequence of his initial challenge."
Just to add to this..... "endangering the safety"..... these cunts have never played football in their life and it shows.

By their statement any tackle or challenge would endanger a player safety as it's two players challenging for the ball be it on the ground or in the air.....

So is this it, is tackling done in football....? Has this statement just made Premier League football a non contact sport.....?

The fact of the matter is that any challenge could result in an injury like that... ANY CHALLENGE, but most dont. It was just fucking unlucky.

Also, Richarleson is a horrible little cunt and is on my list.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Historically, at least from my memory which goes back at least until breakfast, we do well against Everton. Plus they're a bit shit this season so far. I like Everton, but we need to beat them next Sunday, so I think we will. I'd like Mr Lamela to be fit and Eriksen can sit on the bench if he doesn't shape up soon. Tanguy N'dombele and Sissoko for me, two brilliant hard working midfield dynamo's, KWP PLEASE Poch, why don't you like him??? If not then play your Argie boy Foyth, just not the loose cannon that is Aurier. Son has to play, he's our best player by a country mile at the moment and then Dele and Kane.

I can't work out the time difference between here and Japan but that's where I'll be watching it because on Saturday I'll be watching England win the Rugby World Cup. I think I have to get up early for the Yids, but that's Ok, hopefully I won't have gone to bed....

1-3 to Spurs, but any win will do to be honest. Then we go to Belgrade where another any sort of win will do.
Well that all went a bit tits up on every level, here in The land of the rising sun and at Goodison Park. I haven’t seen the game or the tackle or the goals just a lot of reaction. Feel for both Gomes and Son..

got to win sometime eh? Tuesday night and then Sheffield United. We had a couple of good games against them in the League Cup a few years back.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Who would you suggest? Go on tell me so we can have a sensible chat about it.
Let's start with Mourinho please, he seems to be everyones wet dream at the moment so I'd love to know your thoughts about it
*dons tin hat and ducks for cover.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Let's start with Mourinho please, he seems to be everyones wet dream at the moment so I'd love to know your thoughts about it
No becasue he is a chelsea bus parking bigheaded dinosaur wanker.You may get a bounce in 6 months,but look at the state of man utd after he literally spent 100s of millions.I would be full on Jose out the minute he walked through the door and i suspect many thousands of others would be too,its exactly the same as george graham,you could always fallback after a defeat on,well one game closer to getting rid of that wanker.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Forget Mourinho, I might be done if they don't get rid of this VAR crap. It doesn't really rectify anything but it does ruin the game. I'd rather live with bad calls then this shit. oh, and LEVY OUT!

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
If we are going to change managers, please...

...not Mourinho.
He doesn't even come close to suiting the Spurs ethos.

I rated Poch's system / philosophy so I would consider someone who is in the vein.

I would try to entice Ralf Rangnick from Leipzig.
The guy is an innovator & been successful anywhere he's gone. He's been able to transform a club from bottom up.
But it would be difficult at this time as he has a good gig at Red Bull (deep pocketed owner).
He believes in high tempo, stylish football & has an eye for recruiting & developing the right ingredients. So he not only able to implement the successful systems he believes in but he is also a fantastic scout.

I hear he also wants to try the PL.

If not him, then get the get the "Authentic" One, Bielsa. He influenced Poch.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham have appealed to the Football Association following Son Heung-min's red card in Sunday's 1-1 draw against Everton.
an outcome is expected from the FA during the week.

If Spurs fail in their appeal over the red card, the next league game Son will be available to feature in will come at the start of December as they face Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Who's wet dream is that.....? Honestly I genuinely couldn't think of anyone less that I would want running a Spurs side.

Shit, boring football spending piles of money Levy would never give him. I very much rather Poch had the cash to give the squad the lift it obviously needs.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Forget Mourinho, I might be done if they don't get rid of this VAR crap. It doesn't really rectify anything but it does ruin the game. I'd rather live with bad calls then this shit. oh, and LEVY OUT!
A-FUCKING-MEN BROTHA

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If we are going to change managers, please...

...not Mourinho.
He doesn't even come close to suiting the Spurs ethos.

I rated Poch's system / philosophy so I would consider someone who is in the vein.

I would try to entice Ralf Rangnick from Leipzig.
The guy is an innovator & been successful anywhere he's gone. He's been able to transform a club from bottom up.
But it would be difficult at this time as he has a good gig at Red Bull (deep pocketed owner).
He believes in high tempo, stylish football & has an eye for recruiting & developing the right ingredients. So he not only able to implement the successful systems he believes in but he is also a fantastic scout.

I hear he also wants to try the PL.

If not him, then get the get the "Authentic" One, Bielsa. He influenced Poch.
Guess where Paul Mitchel now works..... not a fucking coincidence that their club produces talent consistently and their club is massively on the up... he contributed at Southampto, Spurs and now Leipzig in the exact same way.

Trouble is I dont think he would ever work with Levy again.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Who's wet dream is that.....? Honestly I genuinely couldn't think of anyone less that I would want running a Spurs side.

Shit, boring football spending piles of money Levy would never give him. I very much rather Poch had the cash to give the squad the lift it obviously needs.
I should say I also read SC and there's more than just a smidgen of support for old Maureen, in fact some are panicking in case we lose him to the Goons! I'd love to see home go to Arsenal, they would have gone full circle then.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
No becasue he is a chelsea bus parking bigheaded dinosaur wanker.You may get a bounce in 6 months,but look at the state of man utd after he literally spent 100s of millions.I would be full on Jose out the minute he walked through the door and i suspect many thousands of others would be too,its exactly the same as george graham,you could always fallback after a defeat on,well one game closer to getting rid of that wanker.
I can't even imagine it. He'd surely never come knowing that Levy won't spunk money all over him like these other clubs have done. I'd be physically ill if that dickhead was the public face of Tottenham.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
Guess where Paul Mitchel now works..... not a fucking coincidence that their club produces talent consistently and their club is massively on the up... he contributed at Southampto, Spurs and now Leipzig in the exact same way.

Trouble is I dont think he would ever work with Levy again.
I wasn't aware that Paul Mitchell is there but it is not surprising.
They have:
a) a multi billionaire, benevolent owner.in Dietrich Mateschitz.
b) a knowledgeable sporting director who has the expertise to implement a proven winning system from top to bottom. (Ralf Rangnick).
c) a willingness to seek out & develop the most talented prospects, & finally
d) an openness in now bringing in some higher priced proven talents.

So for Paul to join forces with them is simply a natural progression & a dream job.for him.

More people are becoming aware of Ralf but even before, like 20 years ago, he was very selective of where he wanted to go. And it wasn't because of the money. It was the freedom to play out his vision. He's managed to do it wherever he has gone & he's succeeded with & without money.

Last edited: