By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Ex fighting cock...

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Brilliant.. the "forum who must not be named" the nasty voldermort of the Internet...

That is sticking.
Don't mention Voldemort mate you know the rules ;):):):D

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
So basically I've gathered all the information that's available to me and I've come to the conclusion, that you boys were all long time members of a once great site (Hogwarts) but was infected by a virus (named Voldemort) and you thought screw this, I'll answer the call of our once great leader (admin) who's set up the antidote to this virus (this place),because we can't be arsed to deal with the nutty mentalists that are spreading the virus?!
Yep ...welcome aboard lol

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Don't mention Voldemort mate you know the rules ;):):):D
"The forum that shall not be named" from hence forth will be the only way I refer to that shit tip of flaccid cheesy cock ends.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Welcome fella.

1981 is the same year that my yidism began. FA cup Final watching it on TV whilst drinking shandy.

Those were good days but now looking forward to more!
I actually started supporting them post cup final, some might say I was a glory hunter, well that kinda backfired!

They say (whoever they are),that all good things come to those who wait, didn't think it would take 35 years to see a potential title winning side take it down to the last few games.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Top deck was before my time, old timer.

Probably something like Hoffmiester and R Whites.

The Top Deck probably would have been stronger..

Hofmeister was always one of my favourite adverts as a kid, my old dear used to work with a chap called Stephen Hofster, I used to follow him around he didn't get it, when I explained it to him he just thought I was weird, looking back it was weird, although I used to find it stupidly funny at the time!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Welcome mate. Get posting plenty.
Just a couple things to bear in mind tho;

If we aren't 3 up after 10mins in any games................. panic and feel free to tell the world how shit we are
Feel free to dissect games on here while a game is going on. In fact, a full scale debate on Levys transfer policy since 2005 is perfectly acceptable while a game is on.
Its ok to call into question whether Pochettino actually knows what he's doing and whether indeed his first 100+ have just been pure luck.

I am of course being a tad sarcastic mate. Fan since 81 ye say, heres a wee welcome pack
View attachment 212

Feck me , he's a Fecking Glory Hunter ! We dont like those much, unless they're Yids, which of course you are......
We don't like Lurkers here, get involved, contribute or fuck off .
We also try and help each other out, if there's a spare ticket, we can sell it on here, but only at FV , none of that StubHub, rip off a fellow Yid , but it might cost you a jug or two.
Me and Skiathos, though we didn't know each other till 5 yrs ago, ish, both our first games were 1976 lost at home to a rampant QPR 0-3, and ever since we've rode the crest of the Spurs waves, thru too many troughs and too few peaks.
Although the teams of 81-85 were superb, and the 94/95 didn't get the awards they deserved, this is the best Squad in my lifetime, yes of course we had Hoddle, waddle, sheringham, Gazza, Modric, Bale, Anderton, King, Ginola , Nethercott who have been fantastic players throughout that time, they never had the Squad, we don't have any weakness......unless we lose HK and then we are totally fucked, went off injured at Millwall at 0-0, won 6-0, then Soton , Burnley, Swansea, Watford , we only scored 20 odd goals., he comes on at 4-0 and we don't score again
A wise man once said, "being a Spurs fan is like bring a heroin addict, the highs are fantastic , but don't last long, the lows are more common, and drag on for ever, but that is why the Highs are so fantastic.......let's ride that crest of a wave and go on and lS I'm the most unlikely double ever ( oh and yes we are nearly all, eternal optimists .