By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Ey up - Leeds, lunch time (dinner time if your from t'North)

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This could be a win-win. Leeds usually play exciting football and if we get pummelled for playing Moronio tactical bollox it will be worth watching. If on the other hand we come out and play like proper footballers not like coward Moronio bed-wetters then we will win an exciting proper game of football.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Against a team on the front foot.... more boring horse shit.

No thanks, I'll do something else to enjoy my weekends.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
As a STH we always get a digital programme of the game ,if anyone wants it sent on ,send me their email and I’ll get it sent over . Also if anyone wants to help out Marine , you can buy a virtual ticket ,a half and half scarf a commemorative shirt and a programme ,from MARINEFC.COM

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Le Celso and Lamella tested +ve for Covid

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Fucking luverly, two stay at home fullbacks in Doherty and Davies.

Give me Reguillon and Aurier every day.

Tactics obvious yet again. Stay at home and pray we steal one on the break. If Leeds score first we are fucked.

What a cunt.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fucking luverly, two stay at home fullbacks in Doherty and Davies.

Give me Reguillon and Aurier every day.

Tactics obvious yet again. Stay at home and pray we steal one on the break. If Leeds score first we are fucked.

What a cunt.
Mate, if we score first see the Wolves game.... were fucked.

The whole ethos of football has been lost in pursuit of marginal gains and percentage play.

#imout

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
How many would Leeds need to score for this shitcunt to be sacked?

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So here’s a pic of ale Celso lamela and just 3 other families at least .....all should donate their wages ,whilst they’re not able to play to the local nurses and carers fund at the North Middlesex hospital

Attachments

• 1FA9A0A7-19DE-4F8C-9644-77B84F83EBEC.jpeg
    1FA9A0A7-19DE-4F8C-9644-77B84F83EBEC.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 184
Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Lamela is a fucking idiot. Considering how injury probe he is, he should pay attention to the rules. He misses enough games as it is

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
At least we are creating more chances, but not sure what is wrong with Doherty. He has been awful

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Nice, been a much better performance this half. Leeds have had more possession but nothing which is causing many issues

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
And now we’ll see an hour of sitting 10 behind the ball.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Davies having a super game to be fair.

Bergwijn too.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Perhaps the team have made a new year resolution to actually attack more than defend. Don’t care about possession stats anymore, just chances made and goals

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
That pass from Kane was world class. Second half should be interesting now. 2-0 up, but still giving leeds chances..so, what does Jose do now I wonder ?????

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
That pass from Kane was world class. Second half should be interesting now. 2-0 up, but still giving leeds chances..so, what does Jose do now I wonder ?????
Keep attacking and score a 3rd

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
FFS Son, you should be shooting there

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Holy fuck...we've got 3, cos we continued attacking !?!
Has Jose actually figured it out at last ?
Leeds have created a lot of chances for us--lost count of the number of times they've turned it over in their own half. What we've done exceptionally well so far, in addition to exploiting their mistakes, is what you'd expect a Mourinho team to do: denying them chances.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Leeds have alot of possession but they are not really a threat. Nice team to watch, but much of what they done this game is pointless

We have defended well and taken most of the chances, should be 5+ goals up TBH

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Whoop, back up to 3rd. Good start to the new year