By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

FA cup 2017/18

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
And still Ricky Villa....

tottenhams_ricky_villa_goes_past_citys_ray_ranson_on_his_mazy_ru_281391.jpg

Draw for 3rd round tonight !!BBC2 19.00

Number
40 Tottenham

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
home to afc wimbledon

other matches
merseyside derby,flappy birds derby,scum away at forest,

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
3rd rnd in full
Ipswich Town v Sheff Utd Watford v Bristol City Birmingham City v Burton Albion Liverpool v Everton Brighton v C Palace
Aston Villa v Woking/Peterborough Utd Bournemouth v AFC Fylde/Wigan Ath Coventry City v Stoke City Newport County v Leeds Utd
Bolton Wands v Huddersfield Town Port Vale/Yeovil Town v Bradford City Notts Forest v Arsenal Brentford v Notts County QPR v MK Dons
Man Utd v Derby County Forest Green Rovs/Exeter City v WBA Doncaster Rovs v Slough Town/Rochdale Spurs v AFC Wimbledon
Middlesbrough v Sunderland Fleetwood Town/Hereford v Leicester City Blackburn Rovs/Crewe Alex v Hull City Cardiff City v Mansfield Town
Man City v Burnley Shrewsbury Town v West Ham Utd Wolves v Swansea City Stevenage Borough v Reading Newcastle Utd v Luton Town
Millwall v Barnsley Fulham v Southmpton Wycombe Wands v Preston NE Norwich City v Chelsea Gillingham/Carlisle Utd v Sheff Wed

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
There's some great ties amongst that lot....best 3rd round of FA Cup for a while. Hope the Wimbledon that beat Liverpool in 1988 don't show up!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
There's some great ties amongst that lot....best 3rd round of FA Cup for a while. Hope the Wimbledon that beat Liverpool in 1988 don't show up!!
dirty fuckers we still owe them for mabbut and stevens !!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I love the FA Cup, it reminds me of what football used to be before it became a corporate money making machine. Some truly epic ties coming up, Brighton / Palace, Liverpool / Everton, Sunderland / Middlesbrough! I was holding my breath at the end of the draw for Millwall / Chelsea but that Jermain Jesus bloke, who must be a doughnut because I read it in that other place, could not be bothered to pick the right ball.

Don't think the Poch is all that arsed about the domestic cups, and that is the only negative thing that I would mention to him when I invite him for Sunday afternoon tea and a slice of Mrs D's marzipan cake. I am waiting for the 'play the kids in the tinpot cup' merchants to come slithering out from under their rocks now.

AFC Wimbledon will obviously be playing their own cup final at Wembley, but so are all the other teams who come there, so we just have to pretend they are Real Madrid and we will win easily.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I love the FA Cup, it reminds me of what football used to be before it became a corporate money making machine. Some truly epic ties coming up, Brighton / Palace, Liverpool / Everton, Sunderland / Middlesbrough! I was holding my breath at the end of the draw for Millwall / Chelsea but that Jermain Jesus bloke, who must be a doughnut because I read it in that other place, could not be bothered to pick the right ball.

Don't think the Poch is all that arsed about the domestic cups, and that is the only negative thing that I would mention to him when I invite him for Sunday afternoon tea and a slice of Mrs D's marzipan cake. I am waiting for the 'play the kids in the tinpot cup' merchants to come slithering out from under their rocks now.

AFC Wimbledon will obviously be playing their own cup final at Wembley, but so are all the other teams who come there, so we just have to pretend they are Real Madrid and we will win easily.
FFS marzipan,or as i call it the devils sweetbreads

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
dirty fuckers we still owe them for mabbut and stevens !!
Yeah Fashanu just a nasty arrogant talentless player, typical of the team, although I thought it was brilliant when they beat Liverpool.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.

I’m sure Mrs D bakes a lovely cake but marzipan is disgusting and should be banned. Much like pineapple on pizza.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I’m sure Mrs D bakes a lovely cake but marzipan is disgusting and should be banned. Much like pineapple on pizza.
Fucking pervert! When the revolution comes and I am the benevolent dictator, loved and respected by all the people, deviants like you will be sent to a special educational facility, and be taught about the joy of marzipan. I have been known to eat a whole pack of marzipan, cutting out the middle man of the cake.

Marzipan is not only delicious, it is a health food, this is true because they sell organic marzipan in our local health food shop, they also sell organic whisky confirming what I already knew that alcohol is healthy. I have asked them why they don't sell organic cigarettes but they refuse to answer!

Cigarettes are also good for you because they are made from tobacco, tobacco is a herb, herbs are healthy - fecking obvious really! I smoked 60 a day for nearly 35 years and have only had one heart attack, some of my mates are dead and they never smoked, did not drink the government specified 30 units of alcohol per day and ate far less marzipan than me. What more evidence do you need? Some people ask me, why if these things are so healthy do I now not smoke, hardly ever drink and only have cakes and marzipan as occasional treats? A good question and one that deserves an answer, so I tell them to fuck off.

People like you are suffering from hypomarizapaemia - a disease that makes you act like a dildo and talk total bollocks about this vital nutrient. The feds say you should have 'five a a day', marzipan has lemon juice in the ingredient list, so a 500g block of marzipan counts as one of your five.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Marzipan sounds like a team we'd draw in the Europa League.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Marzipan is devil food. I fucking hate it.
Cunt. That is all that needs to be said. Bollocks I said more didn't I? OK, I'll try again, pretend I didn't say "that's all that needs to be said". Cunt.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
After more than a year of relative harmony, this marzipan issue may tear this forum apart.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
After more than a year of relative harmony, this marzipan issue may tear this forum apart.
Harmony? What planet are you living on? This place is a sewer, full of facists and marzipanophobes, just like the real world.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fourth-round draw in full:
Liverpool v West Brom
Peterborough v Fleetwood/Leicester
Huddersfield v Birmingham
Notts County v Wolves/Swansea
Yeovil v Manchester United
Carlisle/Sheffield Wednesday v Stevenage/Reading
Cardiff/Mansfield v Manchester City
MK Dons v Coventry
Millwall v Rochdale
Southampton v Watford
Middlesbrough v Brighton/Crystal Palace
Bournemouth/Wigan v Shrewsbury/West Ham
Hull v Nottingham Forest
Newport County v Tottenham
Norwich/Chelsea v Newcastle
Sheffield United v Preston

Beware fake news fa cup threads!!;)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Grrrrrrrrrrrr

County will welcome Tottenham Hotspurs to Rodney Parade for the Fourth Round

Large

Newport County AFC have drawn Tottenham Hotspurs in the Fourth Round of the Emirates FA Cup.

Following yesterday’s victory over Championship side Leeds United, County found themselves in the fourth-round draw for the first time in almost 40 years. The last time County reached the 5th round of the FA Cup was 1948/49; interestingly, in that season County beat Leeds United in the Third Round!
County will now host Tottenham Hotspurs at Rodney Parade in a match which will take place on the weekend of the 26th-29th January 2018. The last time these two sides met was 1960 when County hosted Spurs at Somerton Park. That match ended in a 4-0 defeat for the Exiles.

Well if you`ve played us before you should know its fucking hotspur you sheep shagging,cottage burning not even a proper country muppets.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Fourth-round draw in full:
Liverpool v West Brom
Peterborough v Fleetwood/Leicester
Huddersfield v Birmingham
Notts County v Wolves/Swansea
Yeovil v Manchester United
Carlisle/Sheffield Wednesday v Stevenage/Reading
Cardiff/Mansfield v Manchester City
MK Dons v Coventry
Millwall v Rochdale
Southampton v Watford
Middlesbrough v Brighton/Crystal Palace
Bournemouth/Wigan v Shrewsbury/West Ham
Hull v Nottingham Forest
Newport County v Tottenham
Norwich/Chelsea v Newcastle
Sheffield United v Preston

Beware fake news fa cup threads!!;)
Some classic FA Cup potential Giant killing ties in that lot....including ours.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Capacity at Rodney Parade is 7,850.
Therefore, we get allotted approx 61 seats.:)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Grrrrrrrrrrrr

County will welcome Tottenham Hotspurs to Rodney Parade for the Fourth Round

Large

Newport County AFC have drawn Tottenham Hotspurs in the Fourth Round of the Emirates FA Cup.

Following yesterday’s victory over Championship side Leeds United, County found themselves in the fourth-round draw for the first time in almost 40 years. The last time County reached the 5th round of the FA Cup was 1948/49; interestingly, in that season County beat Leeds United in the Third Round!
County will now host Tottenham Hotspurs at Rodney Parade in a match which will take place on the weekend of the 26th-29th January 2018. The last time these two sides met was 1960 when County hosted Spurs at Somerton Park. That match ended in a 4-0 defeat for the Exiles.

Well if you`ve played us before you should know its fucking hotspur you sheep shagging,cottage burning not even a proper country muppets.
lol now their site has corrected the error,guess a few may have commented!!

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
If we can get past Newport, it looks like we'll play either Millwall or Rochdale.

The road is clear if we can just play our game.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So with everyone complaint about the ground at Rochdale and their game being postponed today I’ve heard they’ve been working on it day and night and are optimistic that it’ll be ready for next Sunday

Attachments

• 5FEA4332-5E80-4A9F-B13A-FE848092CD58.jpeg
    5FEA4332-5E80-4A9F-B13A-FE848092CD58.jpeg
    392.1 KB · Views: 308
Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Rochdale had their home game postponed today due to a waterlogged pitch.

That hasn't happened to us for like ....... I cannot remember the last time....