By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

FA Cup 2018/19

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well then...........Tranmere or Southport v Tottenham

Ties are scheduled to be played over the weekend of 5/6 January, 2019.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
FA Cup draw third round
Bolton v Walsall or Sunderland

Millwall v Hull

Gillingham v Cardiff

Brentford v Oxford

Sheffield Wednesday v Luton

Manchester United v Reading

Everton v Lincoln

Tranmere or Southport v Tottenham

Preston v Doncaster

Newcastle v Blackburn

Chelsea v Nottingham Forest

Crystal Palace v Grimsby

Derby v Southampton

Accrington Stanley v Ipswich

Bristol City v Huddersfield

Wrexham or Newport v Leicester

Fulham v Oldham

Shrewsbury v Stoke

Solihull Moors or Blackpool v Arsenal

Manchester City v Rotherham

Bournemouth v Brighton

West Ham v Birmingham

Woking v Watford

Burnley v Barnsley

QPR v Leeds

Sheffield United v Barnet

Norwich v Portsmouth

Guiseley or Fleetwood v Wimbledon

West Brom v Wigan

Middlesbrough v Peterborough or Bradford

Wolves v Liverpool

Aston Villa v Swansea

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Didnt we get a bye, last year or something because of Champions League, too many games etc. or did I make that up?

Harry can take his golf clubs that weekend, some of the best courses in the country in that neck of the woods.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Didnt we get a bye, last year or something because of Champions League, too many games etc. or did I make that up?

Harry can take his golf clubs that weekend, some of the best courses in the country in that neck of the woods.
you are thinking league cup`......your slippers are under the sofa

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Friday night???after we play cardiff tuesday,tv schedules are a joke for fans to get to and from games.

DtvgjSUX4AIQwuj.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Tranmere it is then.
Don't be mistaken, don't be mis-led, we're not Scousers we're from Birkenhead........

Also don't fuck with these boys, I met a few of them once, a long time ago. They like a stanley knife.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The @FA have announced that there will be no FA Cup Replays from the 5th Round of this seasons competation, a season earlier than planned.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
How can they just spring this shit on teams/people......

This and the VAR in the Chanpions league.....

These cunts just make it up as they go along...!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I don't care what you think, I especially don't care what that lupine septic cunt in the void that used to be another place thinks, I really, really don't care what the numpties who have been lifelong Tottenham Spurs fans since the club was formed in 2010 think - I fucking love the FA Cup. It is the competition I have loved since I was a kid back in the 60's. Going to FA Cup games anywhere was special and all bundling round to a mate's house whose dad had either nicked a colour telly or actually had a job, to watch all the other games and the final was triffic. Cup Final Saturday was the day the country stopped, everybody and his dog was watching it, none of this catch-up bollocks or recording it to watch later, real life was experienced in AR (Actual Reality) back in them glorious days.

As everyone knows, It was much better in the olden days, we were strong members of the EU, racists and nazis were starting to be put in the box that they are now oozing out of like toxic slime, the FA Cup final was always held on a brilliantly sunny day and someone's dad always had a colour telly, or you could threaten the Radio Rentals shop bloke with dire consequences if he didn't let you and your gang watch it., Woolworths had all the stuff you needed and was easy to escape from if the old bloke on security saw you you lifting the sweets or boot polish your master criminal plan had helped you obtain. Olden days rule!

The FA Cup is the very bollocks of the dog. It reminds me of the good old days spent pretending to be 18 in the pub, going to as many matches as I wanted because football was not the corporate pile of shit it is today, balmy summer days spent merrily kicking the bollocks out of NF marchers who like today's nazi cunts wanted my mates kicked out of their white country. Oh happy days!

I want us to win the FA Cup, failing that I don't want any of those cunt teams I hate so much winning it. In this weekend's games I am expecting a massive fight from Tranmere, it should be good. If Wolves can kick the Dippers in the left bollock after City did the right one last night - that will wobble them nicely. Bournemouth v Brighton should be tasty and the goons really don't like the seaside so a thumping from Blackpool would be luvverly jubberly.

The Champions League is all glitter and showbiz bollocks, lots of falling over and overpaid prima donnas acting the wanker - the FA Cup is real football.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
The olden days are the olden days......I used to watch the TV coverage right from the start in the morning, when they would follow them from the hotel somewhere near Wembley.. You then got a bit of Cup final It's a knockout for a few years (are we mentioning Stuart Hall and Eddie Waring? Best not) and Dickie Davies grey quiff.

For the 81 Cup final, I nicked a white science coat from school, one without the stains and the bunsen burner marks, and painted a huge blue cockerel on the back of it to wear on the day. I'd got a ticket from my brother's friend who's dad worked on MOTD and he got it from Jimmy Hill. I then painted an old plastic Jubilee hat (The queen must have had one of her celebrations around that time) with white gloss paint and added navy blue strips round it, before sticking a Subbuteo FA Cup on top. It looked like a German WW1 helmet.

Scarf around my neck, one on each wrist, our shirt, jeans with another scarf through a belt loop and 10 hole DM's and I was ready. What a wanker lol

They don't make the FA Cup like they used to.........

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
How can they just spring this shit on teams/people......

This and the VAR in the Chanpions league.....

These cunts just make it up as they go along...!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Utter horse shit.... this isnt football for fuck sake....

Football is heart passion pace and skill...

Not waiting for 5 mins before some cunt 200 mile away and a team of other cunts make a decision.

Let the referee do their fucking job. Back them up by not letting the players of manager berate them for making a decision in the heat of the game.

VAR can go fuck its self.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That's a fucking travesty. To get to that point of a penalty must take what... 2 mins minimum. If this is ever to work var needs to just be a second set of eyes. 15-20 seconds at most.
One set of eyes is enough.... saying that, there are 4 sets if you count all the officials.

That is fucking plenty

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
One set of eyes is enough.... saying that, there are 4 sets if you count all the officials.

That is fucking plenty

O no I agree I think it's dog shit but it ain't going away... Well not until 'the establishment' lose money from people losing interest in the game.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Clear and obvious mistakes isnt it?If you look at 3 replays in 30secs and start nitpicking it isnt clear and obvious and whatever happened stands imo.Getting fans,media,pundits to accept that when you could argue all night if his toe was an inch offside is the road we are travelling down.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Clear and obvious mistakes isnt it?If you look at 3 replays in 30secs and start nitpicking it isnt clear and obvious and whatever happened stands imo.Getting fans,media,pundits to accept that when you could argue all night if his toe was an inch offside is the road we are travelling down.
Spot on.
So why bother with the shite in the first place.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

This is bang on. The problem is if VAR gets a decision wrong pundits on match of the day, managers, players bla bla bla will start their shite about it not being accurate enough. To be honest we have gone down a dark path. VAR isn't built for football. It's to flowing and fast.

I mean shit look at the goal in the city pool game. Petitions to show a fucking laser or motion sensor or whatever is on the line to be wrong cause of how close it was. Things are never going to be perfect enough. Games fucked in my opinion.

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
This is bang on. The problem is if VAR gets a decision wrong pundits on match of the day, managers, players bla bla bla will start their shite about it not being accurate enough. To be honest we have gone down a dark path. VAR isn't built for football. It's to flowing a fast.

I mean shit look at the goal in the city pool game. Petitions to show a fucking laser or motion sensor or whatever is on the line to be wrong cause of how close it was. Things are never going to be perfect enough. Games fucked in my opinion.
Thank fuck they didn’t have goal line technology in 1966.....

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
I especially don't care what that lupine septic cunt in the void that used to be another place thinks,
Do you know why this forum cannot grow? That is because you are on here.

This place has been open 2 1/2 years and only has 160 members, how many of them are regulars, probably less than 20, you know why? Because you are on here.

Everyone on the other site knows about this site and almost no one registers, because you are on here.

You are a foul-mouthed, medicated, racist retard, who once upon a time used to post interesting and witty pieces. But nowadays is a sad, backward, brainwashed, one brain celled idiot.

This otherwise wonderful site will never grow, because of you.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
At

This place has been open 2 1/2 years and only has 160 members, how many of them are regulars, probably less than 20, you know why? Because you are on here.

Everyone on the other site knows about this site and almost no one registers, because you are on here.

You are a foul-mouthed, medicated, racist retard, who once upon a time used to post interesting and witty pieces. But nowadays is a sad, backward, brainwashed, one brain celled idiot.

least this place works,the other was a cesspit,the most popular thread in 2½years "where are" where they all slagged off people not even using the site,and when it went down, who brought it back up?someone from here.That idiot in particular dorset was referring to is the worst kind of glory hunting plastic know it all hasnt got a fucking clue arrogant fuckwit.And he wasnt the only one,

sprinkle some of your fairy dust and get it back up again please.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member

Why don’t you fuck off back there then?? Oh you can’t can you because them spastics have let go to ruin.this place was never meant to be huge it was meant to be a place where we came to get away from the melts that inhabit that shitehole

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
This forum is populated by real fans, people who go to games, to support the club, the team and the manager. I know this is true because I’ve enjoyed a beer with many of them.

We don’t all agree with each other because we are human beings. Many of us have strong opinions and we don’t even all agree about Spurs, Levy, Poch and individual players. But what we don’t do is make up silly childish names, slag the team off unnecessarily, and hide behind a keyboard. Many of us have put up with a lot of shit and money, visiting Wembley. But we discuss it amongst other things. We swear a bit at each other and it can get a bit aggressive. But we’re grown ups.

You’ve contributed on many threads and have your own strong views. Also supporting the team, so you’ll recognise some of the above. But that other site turned into a pile of shite, everyone moaning, no content, no real support, everyone just trying to outdo each other. I tried for a long time to debate with some of these keyboard warriors, utterly hopeless.

I’m no expert, but if you look at the two forums side by side, one seems to thriving with healthy debate and real support for the club whereas the other is errr dead, metaphorically and now in reality.

One last thing - no moderators here. Not necessary.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Oh yeah Congrats to Newport County, they’ve just beaten Leicester City and came within 8 minutes of beating us last year. Hope they get a good money spinning draw.