By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

FA Cup 2018/19

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Oh yeah Congrats to Newport County, they’ve just beaten Leicester City and came within 8 minutes of beating us last year. Hope they get a good money spinning draw.
Hope they get us I might go heard it’s a great trip fuckkng mad place and cheap as fuck

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Do you know why this forum cannot grow? That is because you are on here.

This place has been open 2 1/2 years and only has 160 members, how many of them are regulars, probably less than 20, you know why? Because you are on here.

Everyone on the other site knows about this site and almost no one registers, because you are on here.

You are a foul-mouthed, medicated, racist retard, who once upon a time used to post interesting and witty pieces. But nowadays is a sad, backward, brainwashed, one brain celled idiot.

This otherwise wonderful site will never grow, because of you.
Gonna be honest, I think I'm part of the problem too.....

To be fair to me though, I am just one of the many disciples that followed our wondrous leader here to bathe in his glorious light.....

Shame the other place has fallen to rat shit..... you should invite them all along to join the party..... oh, you cant, its proper fucked init!

Oh well, never mind, calm down, have a shandy and remember that Spurs won the soccer Friday (minor attempt to keep the thread on track) in the FA Cup...!!!

What other Spurs forums is the great one famous on? I only thought there was one other Spurs forum, oh..... sorry touchy subject at the min I suppose....!!!

Oh well, cheers, and up the turbo chickens.....

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Gonna be honest, I think I'm part of the problem too.....

To be fair to me though, I am just one of the many disciples that followed our wondrous leader here to bathe in his glorious light.....

Shame the other place has fallen to rat shit..... you should invite them all along to join the party..... oh, you cant, its proper fucked init!

Oh well, never mind, calm down, have a shandy and remember that Spurs won the soccer Friday (minor attempt to keep the thread on track) in the FA Cup...!!!

What other Spurs forums is the great one famous on? I only thought there was one other Spurs forum, oh..... sorry touchy subject at the min I suppose....!!!

Oh well, cheers, and up the turbo chickens.....
Team ratfishboy for life cuz

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I mean shit look at the goal in the city pool game. Petitions to show a fucking laser or motion sensor or whatever is on the line to be wrong cause of how close it was. Things are never going to be perfect enough. Games fucked in my opinion.

Parallax angles for TV, combined with low frame rate cameras for broadcast make it a bad medium for determining goals.

It's all high frame rate cameras, and there are seven of them... Working out 7 by 800fps or whatever it is and it says you were 1.12cm from being over the line

Fundamentally it's not a hard calibration.

As usual LFC fans a petition and looking like mugs

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Do you know why this forum cannot grow? That is because you are on here.

This place has been open 2 1/2 years and only has 160 members, how many of them are regulars, probably less than 20, you know why? Because you are on here.

Everyone on the other site knows about this site and almost no one registers, because you are on here.

You are a foul-mouthed, medicated, racist retard, who once upon a time used to post interesting and witty pieces. But nowadays is a sad, backward, brainwashed, one brain celled idiot.

This otherwise wonderful site will never grow, because of you.
The reason this place doesn't grow is because none of the folk here want it to grow too fast. We don't want it to become like the old place, with people baiting an argument like this post is tempting to do. Dorset has strong opinions and has a particular way with words but he's not the sole reason this place doesn't grow. A few of the people from the old place didn't come here because Dorset hurts their feelings, but they aren't the only people that this place could be marketed at. If you want a place with loads and loads of people all being abusive and trying to be the smartest div on the forum you can go back to the other forum... or anywhere else, basically you don't have to come here if it doesn't meet your high standards. Personally I found you to be one of the biggest whoppers on the old forum, who the fuck wants their name to appear instead of swear words... we don't have any mods on here, nobody is above anyone else in the rankings and nobody is trying to out do each other for forum brownie points, all we wanna do is talk about spurs. There's a few politics pages were things get heated but we allow it here as we are adults and can choose to get involved or not. No need to come on a forum and tell us why things are like they are when you've not a Scooby what's been discussed at the beginning stages of the forum.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The reason this place doesn't grow is because none of the folk here want it to grow too fast. We don't want it to become like the old place, with people baiting an argument like this post is tempting to do. Dorset has strong opinions and has a particular way with words but he's not the sole reason this place doesn't grow. A few of the people from the old place didn't come here because Dorset hurts their feelings, but they aren't the only people that this place could be marketed at. If you want a place with loads and loads of people all being abusive and trying to be the smartest div on the forum you can go back to the other forum... or anywhere else, basically you don't have to come here if it doesn't meet your high standards. Personally I found you to be one of the biggest whoppers on the old forum, who the fuck wants their name to appear instead of swear words... we don't have any mods on here, nobody is above anyone else in the rankings and nobody is trying to out do each other for forum brownie points, all we wanna do is talk about spurs. There's a few politics pages were things get heated but we allow it here as we are adults and can choose to get involved or not. No need to come on a forum and tell us why things are like they are when you've not a Scooby what's been discussed at the beginning stages of the forum.
I fucking do not have strong opinions. Fuck off with that old bollocks. I don't think I hurt anybody's feelings - not anyone I gave a fuck about anyway. It always made me laugh when the little bitches whined like fuck that I has some sort of free pass and could do what I want, that was really funny, I had a few tellings off from the mods, who I of course told to fuck right off, fucking moderators, all power mad cunts, present company here included of course. The other hilarious bit of numptyism was when the wankers said everyone had followed me here, when the truth was that some silly fucker told me about this place after all the good posters had moved here, a mistake they are no doubt regretting.

The usual conversation with a numpty went:
Numpty ' We're shit'
Me ' You're a twunt who has never even been to a game of soccer and has supported Spurs for 5 minutes'
Numpty 'Waaaahhh, he abused my democratic rights'
Me 'Cunt'

The politics thread is a nice happy place for non-nazis, anyone who doesn't like it doesn't have to go there do they? It's in Rudi's bar, having a barney in a bar with racists and armchair managers is a tradition I have followed all my life, a man has to have a hobby innit?

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Whilst breaking my self imposed ban on talking about politics on a fucking football forum, any chance we can stop using the word 'Nazi' for 'someone I disagree with'. It's a great way to stop someone talking, and I entirely dislike the usage these days where people use it so freely against people with whom they have a difference of opinion. And you know, most of these people aren't fascists (though, I'm not naive enough to think there are none)... it's watering down a word we find abhorrent, and we find it abhorrent for a fucking reason.

Anyway, I best stop before I start complaining that neither side of the political spectrum treat the other with any kind of respect what so ever. Nothing ever can go wrong with extreme polarisation in politics. Ever.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Whilst breaking my self imposed ban on talking about politics on a fucking football forum, any chance we can stop using the word 'Nazi' for 'someone I disagree with'. It's a great way to stop someone talking, and I entirely dislike the usage these days where people use it so freely against people with whom they have a difference of opinion. And you know, most of these people aren't fascists (though, I'm not naive enough to think there are none)... it's watering down a word we find abhorrent, and we find it abhorrent for a fucking reason.

Anyway, I best stop before I start complaining that neither side of the political spectrum treat the other with any kind of respect what so ever. Nothing ever can go wrong with extreme polarisation in politics. Ever.
kinda itching to look,but i havent gone into that thread.I dont care what someone elses view is,im not a missionary or in the least bit interested in converting anybody,i prefer to leave it alone.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Meanwhile back at the FA Cup thread.... The draw is tonight at 9.30pm after Wolves have beaten Liverpool with 2 offside goals and an unfair penalty, vs two wondrous strikes from Mo Salah from the half way line..........

The ball numbers
What are the draw numbers for the FA Cup Round Four draw?

1 Bolton Wanderers
2 Millwall
3 Gillingham
4 Brentford
5 Sheffield Wednesday or Luton Town
6 Manchester United
7 Everton
8 Tottenham Hotspur
9 Doncaster Rovers
10 Newcastle United or Blackburn Rovers
11 Chelsea
12 Crystal Palace
13 Derby County or Southampton
14 Accrington Stanley
15 Bristol City
16 Newport County
17 Oldham Athletic
18 Shrewsbury Town or Stoke City
19 Arsenal
20 Manchester City
21 Brighton and Hove Albion
22 West Ham United
23 Watford
24 Burnley
25 QPR
26 Barnet
27 Portsmouth
28 AFC Wimbledon
29 West Bromwich Albion
30 Middlesbrough
31 Wolverhampton Wanderers
32 Swansea City

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Meanwhile back at the FA Cup thread.... The draw is tonight at 9.30pm after Wolves have beaten Liverpool with 2 offside goals and an unfair penalty, vs two wondrous strikes from Mo Salah from the half way line..........
Yes please. Winner for Wolves deflects off Klopp's face after Liverpool draw level and he invades the pitch to give Allison a cuddle

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

The ball numbers

1 Bolton Wanderers
2 Millwall
3 Gillingham
4 Brentford
6 Manchester United
7 Everton
8 Tottenham Hotspur
Doncaster Rovers
11 Chelsea
12 Crystal Palace
14 Accrington Stanley
15 Bristol City
16 Newport County
17 Oldham Athletic
19 Arsenal
20 Manchester City
22 West Ham United
23 Watford
24 Burnley
25 QPR
26 Barnet
27 Portsmouth
28 AFC Wimbledon
29 West Bromwich Albion
30 Middlesbrough
32 Swansea City
Just missing a couple of leg breaks and that'd be a perfect evening. Mane, and Salah would be great

Last edited:
Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I think your all missing something. We want Liverpool to play MORE games not less, test that squad with a nice few replays!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I think your all missing something. We want Liverpool to play MORE games not less, test that squad with a nice few replays!
That's a valid point, but I feel we have to weigh these concerns against how wonderful it would be to see them get sweet fuck all after being fellated by the media for more than a season now.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
That's a valid point, but I feel we have to weigh these concerns against how wonderful it would be to see them get sweet fuck all after being fellated by the media for more than a season now.
Put a complete weakened side out tonight,these players are getting retsed so may as well knock them out here&now.Cmon wolves!!
Mignolet, Camacho, Lovren, Fabinho, Moreno, Jones, Milner, Keita, Shaqiri, Sturridge, Origi. Subs: Firmino, Mane, Salah, Alexander-Arnold, Hoever, Kelleher, Christie-Davies.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member

The ball numbers

1 Bolton Wanderers
2 Millwall
3 Gillingham
4 Brentford
6 Manchester United
7 Everton
8 Tottenham Hotspur
Doncaster Rovers
11 Chelsea
12 Crystal Palace
14 Accrington Stanley
15 Bristol City
16 Newport County
17 Oldham Athletic
19 Arsenal
20 Manchester City
22 West Ham United
23 Watford
24 Burnley
25 QPR
26 Barnet
27 Portsmouth
28 AFC Wimbledon
29 West Bromwich Albion
30 Middlesbrough
32 Swansea City

Don’t we want LFC to win
1 so they have something to still concentrate on
2 and hope they get drawn against City

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Don’t we want LFC to win
1 so they have something to still concentrate on
2 and hope they get drawn against City
Yeah I suppose so, I just find it amusing when Liverpool lose. It makes me happy. The 4-1 win last year at Wembley was a day of joy...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Whopper-massive cock.

Wolves are fucking brilliant. Yes I know they are playing their youth team but if I was a wolves fan I'd be well happy watching that every week. Great value and honest hard working side sprinkled with some real quality.

Up the Wolves.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Whopper-massive cock.

Wolves are fucking brilliant. Yes I know they are playing their youth team but if I was a wolves fan I'd be well happy watching that every week. Great value and honest hard working side sprinkled with some real quality.

Up the Wolves.
Yeh. Moutinho still a class act and that fella Raul looks an excellent player. I know he's a prick but
Rodney Marsh having a go on twitter about how classless Pochettino was by sending on Kane for 15mins vs Tranmere to get a "cheap" 7th goal. Wonder what he thinks of klopp fielding a 2nd string vs Wolves. Looking forward to Wolves putting them out if only to read the "ah we're only concerned about the league anyway"

The dippers are cunts....it really is as simple as that.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Whopper-massive cock.

Up the Wolves.
Moutinho in particular is a fantastic player. Changed the game against us, and showing his quality again.