By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Farewell to the Lane

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I really like the universal acclaim across almost all the media about what a classy finish it was yesterday to what is a classy venue and team.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
If anyone wants to keep a record, the Guardian and Telegraph have good pieces, stories and pictures in their sports sections today.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
C_5OwtUXkAEj-js.jpg

Its just weird eh?

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Clearly I underestimated how much this would affect me. I've blubbed like a baby today. :( End of an era. But what an era!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The past & the future. Pochettino` s Blue & White army
1f4aa.png
1f4aa.png

C_9RRUUVwAAZTu5.jpg

C_9RVcmUMAAnVJH.jpg

Thats enough for now,when i upload them properly I ll put some of them on here

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Spot the ball?
In the top right corner of the net!!looks like its hitting the guy in the white shirt in the face!If I was serious I would have sorted the shutter speed out,was quite by chance I took aim at that moment,i only took a handful during the game.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
In the top right corner of the net!!looks like its hitting the guy in the white shirt in the face!If I was serious I would have sorted the shutter speed out,was quite by chance I took aim at that moment,i only took a handful during the game.
Oh yeah, I couldn't see it and all the players are looking in a different direction. Great photo, worth taking that camera in!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Oh yeah, I couldn't see it and all the players are looking in a different direction. Great photo, worth taking that camera in!
Yeah De Gea has only just started diving and smalling hasnt got a scooby what just happened.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Had enough of feeling happy?if so I have the cure