By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Films and TV series

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
St
What a week,new killing eve,new deadliest catch,new game of thrones,line of duty steaming on.American gods is almost making sense too.
stayed up to watch got can’t remember one min of it now can’t find a Moblie link lol

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Just watched...

Pacific rim.... shite
Pacific rim uprising.... shite
Brexit.... good.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I’ll throw a curve ball ...umbrella academy on Netflix daughter koves it made me watch it but I’m hooked have the last episode left to watch.its very quirky and different but well worth a watch the cast is deadly
Good tip. I've been having a sofa day watching the first 8 episodes of this - bit of a sore head from way too many cervezas yesterday and Mrs D and the parasites, sorry family, have gone off visiting other relatives who I don't like down in Torrevieja. I'm enjoying, it's bit weird but so am I. The assassin pair remind me a bit of the angels in Preacher.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Just watched...

Pacific rim.... shite
Pacific rim uprising.... shite
Brexit.... good.
Fuck me, those are two words that should never be written together - Brexit and good. I know what you mean though.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Good tip. I've been having a sofa day watching the first 8 episodes of this - bit of a sore head from way too many cervezas yesterday and Mrs D and the parasites, sorry family, have gone off visiting other relatives who I don't like down in Torrevieja. I'm enjoying, it's bit weird but so am I. The assassin pair remind me a bit of the angels in Preacher.
I've had one of those days too mate... No hangover but fam out, gardener toiling away under the mid day sun, me 'Working from home'.....

Just added I kill Giants to the list... actually quite good, you have to be a little switched on to watch it though.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I've had one of those days too mate... No hangover but fam out, gardener toiling away under the mid day sun, me 'Working from home'.....

Just added I kill Giants to the list... actually quite good, you have to be a little switched on to watch it though.
did you watch mr mercedes?