By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Films and TV series

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I watched 1st episode,just too sad,i like my disaster stuff to not be so true!!Too disturbing for me so i binned it.
Its humbling mate, I almost felt duty bound to watch it. Those poor fuxkers sacrificed them selves for the greater good... in most scenarios that's how it was portrayed.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Its humbling mate, I almost felt duty bound to watch it. Those poor fuxkers sacrificed them selves for the greater good... in most scenarios that's how it was portrayed.
oh I bet,disturbs me state asking or rather fooling people to laying their lives on the line.For sure most would do the brave thing to save others but the bollarky untruths I find horrible.BTW check out that mumbai film,watched it again when the missus got back from sweden,she rated it too,if you do try&get subtitles but you can survive without.Sad but very uplifting what humans will do to help each other even on pain of death.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
OMG,he just replied to me on twitter!after i posted this video,how he managed to not cry laughing,"check me one time whitey"
The fast show a proper british classic

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mindhunter is back for series 2 mid august.
Very good look at how profiling began,amazing that before the 70s it was really believed you were either born evil or good and not a product of your circumstance.I would guess the book that spawned the series is pretty good?

Reactions: Yid