By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Films and TV series

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
All or Nothing Tottenham Hotspur - Amazon Prime 31st August.

I don't know if I even want to watch the self-destruction that was us last season. Thought we got close to ridding ourselves of the Spursy tag, seems we just re-inforced it.:rolleyes:

Check the clubs official site if you want to see more and 'go behind the scenes' ffs.
I know what you mean, I have heard it called the 'Mourinho show', of course I would not pay any money to see it because a portion of that will of course go back to Baldilocks, but I don't think I even want to watch it through naughty backdoor channels.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I know what you mean, I have heard it called the 'Mourinho show', of course I would not pay any money to see it because a portion of that will of course go back to Baldilocks, but I don't think I even want to watch it through naughty backdoor channels.
I heard they very much changed the outlook of the show compared to how it was originally envisioned, as Mourinhos office camera was so eventful. Looks like it could basically be a show about what Mourinho thought about each player caught on camera. But of course Mourinho didn't play for the camera..... SPOOF!!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Found Cobra Kai on Netflix. They've taken Karate Kid storylines and perverted them to the modern day - glorious! Love it.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Recovering from my recent head injury I spent the day watching Tv and films. I started off with a few epiodes of Battlestar Galactica, amazingly I never caught that series the first time round, I think I'll enjoy the rest of it. Then I moved on to Guns Akimbo, that was amusing, I have never seen so much blood and gore in a movie, Tarantino stuff looks tame compared to that. The acting was good, Daniel Radcliffe was perfect. Good messy, gorey fun! Then me and Mrs D watched Troop Zero. I loved it. Soppy kids movie that was really well acted, the little girl, McKenna Grace, who played the lead role was brilliant. Today I will be continuing my Harry Potter season, rewatching the whole set, number 5 The Order Of The Phoenix is next. Zombieland Double tap is on my list for tomorrow.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Recovering from my recent head injury I spent the day watching Tv and films. I started off with a few epiodes of Battlestar Galactica, amazingly I never caught that series the first time round, I think I'll enjoy the rest of it. Then I moved on to Guns Akimbo, that was amusing, I have never seen so much blood and gore in a movie, Tarantino stuff looks tame compared to that. The acting was good, Daniel Radcliffe was perfect. Good messy, gorey fun! Then me and Mrs D watched Troop Zero. I loved it. Soppy kids movie that was really well acted, the little girl, McKenna Grace, who played the lead role was brilliant. Today I will be continuing my Harry Potter season, rewatching the whole set, number 5 The Order Of The Phoenix is next. Zombieland Double tap is on my list for tomorrow.
Is it the remake of battlestar with edward olmos?very good series.Like most good sci-fi things some people just dismiss it as peeu peeu lasers and gun fights and miss that they often deal with questions about humanity on a quite profound level.Like Kirk shagging a green bird eh!!
This series deals a lot with religion and religious wars,without giving the game away,you can actually find yourself cheering for the suicide bomber,everything just depends what side of the fence you end up on.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Is it the remake of battlestar with edward olmos?very good series.Like most good sci-fi things some people just dismiss it as peeu peeu lasers and gun fights and miss that they often deal with questions about humanity on a quite profound level.Like Kirk shagging a green bird eh!!
This series deals a lot with religion and religious wars,without giving the game away,you can actually find yourself cheering for the suicide bomber,everything just depends what side of the fence you end up on.
Yep, that seems to be the one. It's actually on BBC iPlayer - which has started its usual 'fucking me around' thing in the last couple of days. I changed my VPN from ExpressVPN to NordVPN a couple of weeks ago but iPlayer and ITVHub can be total cunts some times!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Also started watching the Expanse recently, I like that but it gave me an odd feeling of Deja Vu, maybe I was becoming psychic then I realised that I have read the books and it was like when I was watching Uthred son of Uthred thinking it was familiar when I was actually reading the Last Kingdom at the time I was watching the TV series.

James S A Corey - the geezer wot wrote the Expanse series of novels is worth a read if you like Space Opera type stuff.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Just watching a new series Away,its ok but there was a scene with chinese birds doing karaoke,that achey,breakey heart song,I only just realised thats where the dele alli song came from.....

Anyway good film 303 squadron about the poles in BoB very good.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Watched Trancendance with that pirate bloke....

Not bad.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Watched the social dilemma last night on Netflix, fascinating insight into the power of social media and the ability it potentially has, to lead the world into rack and ruin.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Watched the social dilemma last night on Netflix, fascinating insight into the power of social media and it has, to lead the world into rack and ruin.
Just fixed that for ya...

Honestly mate my Mrs uses the shit, where as I jumped out about 3 years ago...

My kids won't be using it while they live under my roof... for their own protection.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Just fixed that for ya...

Honestly mate my Mrs uses the shit, where as I jumped out about 3 years ago...

My kids won't be using it while they live under my roof... for their own protection.
Yeah mate, there’s a reason that all the top tech guys and business model developers etc featured in the documentary, don’t allow their children to look at any of the social media apps.

It talks about the increasing power and the manipulation that these algorithms that are fed into the computers have and they’re going to get smarter, the fact that the algorithms can take on a mind of their own and how the young and those that have an inability to think for themselves will become even more subservient to these super computers, that seemingly just want to radicalise and destroy. Scary stuff!

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeah mate, there’s a reason that all the top tech guys and business model developers etc featured in the documentary, don’t allow their children to look at any of the social media apps.

It talks about the increasing power and the manipulation that these algorithms that are fed into the computers have and they’re going to get smarter, the fact that the algorithms can take on a mind of their own and how the young and those that have an inability to think for themselves will become even more subservient to these super computers, that seemingly just want to radicalise and destroy. Scary stuff!
Thanks bud, gonna watch... with the wife to hopefully scare the shit out of her and get her off the junk.