By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Films and TV series

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Loosing my life to Gold Rush...

It's typical American reality drama but I'm invested in their journey.

Mentioned to the Mrs about becoming a gold miner..... joking obviously.
I think part of the deal if you move to alaska is you must accept a film crew filming your life.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Loooooool the longest rant I ever heard.Funnier than most comedy films on its own.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Nailing the old box sets lately, Designated Survivor done, not bad bit stupid at times. Ozark done, absolutely brilliant and onto Black Mirror, season and a half and it’s bloody genius.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Nailing the old box sets lately, Designated Survivor done, not bad bit stupid at times. Ozark done, absolutely brilliant and onto Black Mirror, season and a half and it’s bloody genius.

I'm watching Ozark at the minute. The main fella does my tits in but I like the rest of the cast.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'm watching Ozark at the minute. The main fella does my tits in but I like the rest of the cast.
try godless mate,just makes a nice change of scenery to whats on.Only a short series,cant beat a good revenge western type.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
try godless mate,just makes a nice change of scenery to whats on.Only a short series,cant beat a good revenge western type.

I'll give it a whirl.

Ozark is good I just find the main guy is very Niave like he grew up to safe or something. Some of the stuff he tries to pull off is ridiculous. I watch it like I did House. Bits at a time. Could never binge watch House.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Can I just mention Step Brothers......

FML, what a film.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I can't believe I am enjoying Poldark, what the fuck is happening to me? I got the hump trying to get the Internet telly working so I had a look through the hugely expensive TV that comes with our Spanish internet package and we gave it a go. Mrs D is not keen as apparently it's not as good as the original, but I am getting hooked on it. 9 episodes watched and I can't wait for the next one, last night was emotional, Poldark's daughter died - I have told Mrs D a million times that she has to warn me when bollocks like that happens so I can go and get a beer or have a slash or ... anything to avoid that human emotion stuff. made my hay fever bad it did last night, my eyes got a bit watery.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
looks good. available in the US?
I dont know its on that BBC america?best thing is if you can catch up with the seasons before?its really very good.I can give you a site to watch it on a laptop?or apps if you have android devices?Unless you have a vpn and can connect to a uk server and watch it on bbc iplayer?They havent announced when this latest series will air yet,just that teaser trailer so far.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I dont know its on that BBC america?best thing is if you can catch up with the seasons before?its really very good.I can give you a site to watch it on a laptop?or apps if you have android devices?Unless you have a vpn and can connect to a uk server and watch it on bbc iplayer?They havent announced when this latest series will air yet,just that teaser trailer so far.
I curse BBC iPlayer, a plague of frogs on it! The fucker has been right umpty with me the last couple of days, the spinny ball has been spinning and spinning and the annoying 'Something went wrong' message is all I get when I try and watch anything. I've changed my VPN location, rebooted all the doodahs and still it side not allow me to watch Masterchef, luckily I can't watch Eastenders either but as I have only ever seen one episode of that and thought 'what they fuck?' I am not arsed about that. Two days, yes two whole days where I have had to miss Pointless with my 6 o'clock tipple, I blame Brexit - for everything.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I curse BBC iPlayer, a plague of frogs on it! The fucker has been right umpty with me the last couple of days, the spinny ball has been spinning and spinning and the annoying 'Something went wrong' message is all I get when I try and watch anything. I've changed my VPN location, rebooted all the doodahs and still it side not allow me to watch Masterchef, luckily I can't watch Eastenders either but as I have only ever seen one episode of that and thought 'what they fuck?' I am not arsed about that. Two days, yes two whole days where I have had to miss Pointless with my 6 o'clock tipple, I blame Brexit - for everything.
I know bbc tries to block vpns,years back when i was stupid&paid for a vpn (not much) they claimed to be able to change isp addresses to always get around it,TBF it never didnt work,not that I use it much.If you have android,try the videomix app,that probably has masterchef on it.Or the mobdro app but then you`d have to watch it live!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
IPTV... cummon mate

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
IPTV... cummon mate
I keep thinking about it,but we except sport rarely watch live anything cos of the time difference..But as long as the trusty T8 and the few apps do what we want,I`ll resist IPTV until the box fails.

Honestly any guys here paying for movies its nuts,personally i have found anyone paying for any broadcast media nuts,"oh netflix is only £12 a month" oh amazon is only,oh bt has a deal blah blah,remember when you didnt have to pay to have an extra phone outside the house?and now the phone costs £500,monthly it costs £X,i can kind of except people spend that now,,nearly all people do that,but paying sky/BT/netflix/amazon hundreds a month,get a dodgy box !!! (or download an app)

Disclaimer:in no way should dodgyboxes ever be used to watch content from providers who charge,if they are reading this thread.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I keep thinking about it,but we except sport rarely watch live anything cos of the time difference..But as long as the trusty T8 and the few apps do what we want,I`ll resist IPTV until the box fails.

Honestly any guys here paying for movies its nuts,personally i have found anyone paying for any broadcast media nuts,"oh netflix is only £12 a month" oh amazon is only,oh bt has a deal blah blah,remember when you didnt have to pay to have an extra phone outside the house?and now the phone costs £500,monthly it costs £X,i can kind of except people spend that now,,nearly all people do that,but paying sky/BT/netflix/amazon hundreds a month,get a dodgy box !!! (or download an app)

Disclaimer:in no way should dodgyboxes ever be used to watch content from providers who charge,if they are reading this thread.
For me it's the ease and quality I would get from what is effectively about a cost of pint a week.

Live TV is available, on demand films series and box sets are all available all at the same price.

I spent a long while loving Kodi and the various addons and builds, but not being a geek I struggled with updating them and all the infighting that went on in that community gor very boring.

The service I would use is great and the support may also be good. It might not be perfect and the authorities keep pegging it back every now and then but like I said for less than a pint every week (I dont drink anyway) I'm would be happy with it.

IF I used it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
For me it's the ease and quality I would get from what is effectively about a cost of pint a week.

Live TV is available, on demand films series and box sets are all available all at the same price.

I spent a long while loving Kodi and the various addons and builds, but not being a geek I struggled with updating them and all the infighting that went on in that community gor very boring.

The service I would use is great and the support may also be good. It might not be perfect and the authorities keep pegging it back every now and then but like I said for less than a pint every week (I dont drink anyway) I'm would be happy with it.

IF I used it.
I know what you mean,I have no kids to entertain,a foreign missus who has little interest in UK tv except some series and 6 months of the year we dont really watch much of anything.Next box i would def get IPTV tho,its so cheap and friends who have it quality is great.If I ever do I`ll be asking you for details.Until then,long live the trusty T8.

Not that I would use it.....

Reactions: Yid
Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member

IF I used it.
I’ve iptv now ok you can’t record but they channel in the world live and it never buffers plus the video club section has every film goingin perfect hd again no buffering,like you I stuck with kodi for a long time but this is streets ahead of it .i paid 130 euro includes the box and six months free sub then 60 euro a year it’s a no brainier

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I know what you mean,I have no kids to entertain,a foreign missus who has little interest in UK tv except some series and 6 months of the year we dont really watch much of anything.Next box i would def get IPTV tho,its so cheap and friends who have it quality is great.If I ever do I`ll be asking you for details.Until then,long live the trusty T8.

Not that I would use it.....
Iptv works on the t8 as well mate it’s kinda just an app can stick it on anything firestick etc so you won’t need the cost of a box most do a 24 hr trail I’d recommend it bud

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I’ll throw a curve ball ...umbrella academy on Netflix daughter koves it made me watch it but I’m hooked have the last episode left to watch.its very quirky and different but well worth a watch the cast is deadly

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I’ll throw a curve ball ...umbrella academy on Netflix daughter koves it made me watch it but I’m hooked have the last episode left to watch.its very quirky and different but well worth a watch the cast is deadly
I ll have a look,just started deadly class,not sure about it,its a bit kill bill like in a way,but the music is fucking good.I ll stick with it a few more episodes and see if it starts to make sense.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I ll have a look,just started deadly class,not sure about it,its a bit kill bill like in a way,but the music is fucking good.I ll stick with it a few more episodes and see if it starts to make sense.
That on Netflix bud?