By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Films and TV series

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Jesus....after all we've done for you over the years....... ;)
It's not you plebs, it's just the royals we'd be better off without. Englishers are welcome here, but we've got enough toffs of our own to cut down to size.

If that German bint has any purpose any more it's only to distinguish us from our cousins south of the border, hehehe.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Well the vile Markle and the ginger handbag really threw a few under the bus there. It's all rather fun viewing but as an Aussie, the day we become a republic will not be a day too soon. It's all just an obscene soap opera, only with real people and disgusting amounts of money that could be better used.

The royals are a horrible lot but it's clear that the nasty little American was desperate for a slice. She wanted to be the new 'peoples princess' but couldn't cut the mustard so she packed the ginger's nuts into her purse and headed home.

Good riddance to both of them. And the rest for that matter.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Look, I'm not a royalist at all, they killed more folks than the other side, so they got the hot seat.

But I do understand their position, their role and what they bring to a country that doesn't have much going for it apart from its history and quirkiness...

They draw crowds, tourism and do have influence across the globe.

Do I have enough fucks to give a shit about what Harry and Megan have said...? Nope. They (she) comes across as a spoiled little brat who didn't get what she wanted and this, was in an interview orchestrated to make them look good...!!!

But I also call "touché" on their part....
Royals- "No more free money or house for you pair of cunts".
Oprah- "We'll pay shit loads for all the dirt you can give us".
H&M- "Keeerrrrrching".

I'm a bit sad that the red headed, reefer smoking, piss head, womaniser has packed up his mangina and moved to America.

Oh, and we're not all talking about Prince Andrew being a stone cold fucking nonce anymore are we.....

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
South Park is fucking great and I can’t wait for the vaccine special on tomorrow

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Look, I'm not a royalist at all, they killed more folks than the other side, so they got the hot seat.

But I do understand their position, their role and what they bring to a country that doesn't have much going for it apart from its history and quirkiness...

They draw crowds, tourism and do have influence across the globe.

Do I have enough fucks to give a shit about what Harry and Megan have said...? Nope. They (she) comes across as a spoiled little brat who didn't get what she wanted and this, was in an interview orchestrated to make them look good...!!!

But I also call "touché" on their part....
Royals- "No more free money or house for you pair of cunts".
Oprah- "We'll pay shit loads for all the dirt you can give us".
H&M- "Keeerrrrrching".

I'm a bit sad that the red headed, reefer smoking, piss head, womaniser has packed up his mangina and moved to America.

Oh, and we're not all talking about Prince Andrew being a stone cold fucking nonce anymore are we.....
What they have taken from the country massively outweighs what they bring in. The mob family is huge, all the dukes, earls, duchesses, countesses etc. all living it large on property their ancestors took by force from the peasants. If you must have a fucking so-called royal family in the 21st century then restrict it to just the monarch and their immediate family, take back all the stolen property, no more income from the taxpayers, no more tax dodges and 'scrutiny' of bills that affect their wealth. Personally the idea of inherited privilege makes me sick and the whole fucking lot of them can fuck off, democracy seems like a good idea, why not give it a go? It makes me laugh when the Brexitards moan about the unelected bureaucrats of the EU and are totally happy having an unelected head of state and upper chamber.

I am a republican, with a small 'r' of course. I wouldn't want a USA style republic, the argument of most people who are anti-republic is 'Trump innit?', German style would do - hands up who knows who the President of Germany is? If you put your hand up you are a fibber, I was talking to German mates in Germany a few years back and half of hem didn't even know they had a president and the ones who did hadn't got a scooby who he (or she) was.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
What they have taken from the country massively outweighs what they bring in. The mob family is huge, all the dukes, earls, duchesses, countesses etc. all living it large on property their ancestors took by force from the peasants. If you must have a fucking so-called royal family in the 21st century then restrict it to just the monarch and their immediate family, take back all the stolen property, no more income from the taxpayers, no more tax dodges and 'scrutiny' of bills that affect their wealth. Personally the idea of inherited privilege makes me sick and the whole fucking lot of them can fuck off, democracy seems like a good idea, why not give it a go? It makes me laugh when the Brexitards moan about the unelected bureaucrats of the EU and are totally happy having an unelected head of state and upper chamber.

I am a republican, with a small 'r' of course. I wouldn't want a USA style republic, the argument of most people who are anti-republic is 'Trump innit?', German style would do - hands up who knows who the President of Germany is? If you put your hand up you are a fibber, I was talking to German mates in Germany a few years back and half of hem didn't even know they had a president and the ones who did hadn't got a scooby who he (or she) was.
Those sneaky Germans are a bit tricky as they have two heads of state. One of which officially has power and the other who actually has power. Obviously Merkel overshadows whoever the hell the president dude is.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Unexpected for Germany, but I believe his main role is telling corny jokes.

fwrb.jpg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Final Space. It's got everything I like, animation, sci-fi, violence, mentalness. I think it's funny as fuck, Mrs D thinks it's childish, noisy and stupid - winner!

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
The Handmaids tail,
Thought it was a chick series, crammed in nearly 3 seasons to catch up to the new one on now and I’m hooked. Full of male dominance and rape with guns and the odd nipple thrown in.
8 out of 10 on the Sneeky scale…plus it’s better than watching the other channel

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The Handmaids tail,
Thought it was a chick series, crammed in nearly 3 seasons to catch up to the new one on now and I’m hooked. Full of male dominance and rape with guns and the odd nipple thrown in.
8 out of 10 on the Sneeky scale…plus it’s better than watching the other channel
Correct...

I've only seen the first of the latest series and it's definitely taking its ques from the me too movement that was swirling round while this was being writren/filmed...

Looking forward to reading the follow up book that this has nothing to do with...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Guilt - Scottish crime caper....does anybody know anything about this? Worth a look? Has just dropped in Australia.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Watching startup on Netflix.
About a competitor for Bitcoin that turns into dark net sort of shit

Only three seasons. Solid watch

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Watching startup on Netflix.
About a competitor for Bitcoin that turns into dark net sort of shit

Only three seasons. Solid watch
I watched that a few years back - it's good stuff.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Just starting on season 2 of Snowpiercer. I only recently finished Season 2 of The Boys. I'm quite slow with these things 🤣

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Anyone watched or watching Lupin? I'm enjoying it.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Watched the film Slik Road.... Well worth a few hours...!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I've been watching the Game Of Thrones prequel, House Of The Dragon and I'm getting very pissed off with it. Loads of blood and gore, bucketloads, bits of bodies, half bodies, heads, guts, blood and dragons but the story is boring. The first five episodes covered just about fuck all and could have been done in half an hour - then after going into long, boring detail of a very short time period it just skips 10 years! I'm going to watch it until the end, but Game Of Thrones it ain't.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Mrs D wanted to watch Matilda The Musical, I fucking hate musicals (except The Greatest Showman, I liked that one),but what Mrs D wants Mrs D gets so I downloaded it. It was really good, I no longer fucking hate all musicals, I fucking hate them all except two. Maybe there will be even more musicals that I don't hate? I managed to last almost 6 minutes with Les Miserables, not quite that long with La La Land - does the Blues Brothers count as a musical? If so then my list goes up to 3.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Mate I'm with you, I kicked up a right stink when my youngest wanted to watch The Greatest Showman..... and it was the bee's knees, Ioved it...

Now I was convinced as I sat down on the 25th that i was about to whitness Will Ferrell and Ryan Reynolds murder some skewed adaptation of Dickens Christmas Carol in a collosal cash grab after Ferrells phenomenal success with Elf and that's all it would be... another guff Christmas movie...

It now can be classified and the Anthophila's joints..... its a proper feel good, festive singy songy laugh... 100% now in the festive movie list for years to come...

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I've been watching the Game Of Thrones prequel, House Of The Dragon and I'm getting very pissed off with it. Loads of blood and gore, bucketloads, bits of bodies, half bodies, heads, guts, blood and dragons but the story is boring. The first five episodes covered just about fuck all and could have been done in half an hour - then after going into long, boring detail of a very short time period it just skips 10 years! I'm going to watch it until the end, but Game Of Thrones it ain't.
I was very disappointed with this offering as well, but then it got better. I swear they got a new scriptwriter round about episode seven. The dialogue got properly Shakespearean, the plot thickened, and even though there were dragons aplenty, they were accessories after the fact of the political machinations. Worth sticking it out in my opinion, I was actually disappointed when I found out X was the last one.

And hell yes, Blues Brothers is a musical. And hell yes, the genre sucks in all ways. Except that one.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Watched a wonderful film over Christmas, - The Untouchable - based on a true story. French - English subtitles, on Netflix. Watch it.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wednesday is a decent series so far on Netflix...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We just started watching 'Alone', yeah I know 8 years late, but I 'acquired' all 10 seasons for our televisual pleasure. Fucking bloody blimey! Bears, wolves, cougars, poison water, makes Survivor look like a luxury cruise. I was out in my garden the other night and a fucking humungous moth flew past me, I run into the house squealing like a little girl, there is no way I would do that shit even for a big wheelbarrow full of cash.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
We just started watching 'Alone', yeah I know 8 years late, but I 'acquired' all 10 seasons for our televisual pleasure. Fucking bloody blimey! Bears, wolves, cougars, poison water, makes Survivor look like a luxury cruise. I was out in my garden the other night and a fucking humungous moth flew past me, I run into the house squealing like a little girl, there is no way I would do that shit even for a big wheelbarrow full of cash.
Yes, not for me. Call me dull, but I prefer to be in places where toilet paper and water you don't have to boil over a fire are readily available.