• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

    Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world. Please note, if you are easily offended, this forum is not for you.


    Join us!

Financial irregularities...

SpursStone

SpursStone

Well-Known Member
Honestly, that gave me an idea. The UK government should just go to them quietly and say give us 10bn and the whole thing goes away. Could use that money for housing, healthcare, schools. There's always gonna be corruption in football but that money could do a lot of good for people.
If only we had good people in Government that could use that windfall correctly, sadly we don't.
 
Yid

Yid

Moderator
Founding Member
Honestly, that gave me an idea. The UK government should just go to them quietly and say give us 10bn and the whole thing goes away. Could use that money for housing, healthcare, schools. There's always gonna be corruption in football but that money could do a lot of good for people.
Yep, take the money... And then still fuck them off...
 
J.spurs

J.spurs

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
He's a prick as well
LOL…You don’t say

I’d also add that Trump and his coterie have very close connections with the Abu Dhabi people. I know I’m far from the first to make this point but it’s why they have to pay for this. At some point this transnational cartel of motherfuckers has to be stopped from just buying everything
 
Yid

Yid

Moderator
Founding Member
LOL…You don’t say

I’d also add that Trump and his coterie have very close connections with the Abu Dhabi people. I know I’m far from the first to make this point but it’s why they have to pay for this. At some point this transnational cartel of motherfuckers has to be stopped from just buying everything
I've had my pitchfork sharpened for around a decade...

We'll get there pal, not long now I think...
 
Havocc

Havocc

Well-Known Member
Founding Member
If they do punish the club with expulsion or relegation they must ensure the owners cannot sell the club for the length of the punishment. In no way should the owners be allowed to leave, and leave the clubs and fans in exile.
 
Yid

Yid

Moderator
Founding Member
If they do punish the club with expulsion or relegation they must ensure the owners cannot sell the club for the length of the punishment. In no way should the owners be allowed to leave, and leave the clubs and fans in exile.
Who fucking cares... Rough with the another the club's value will absolutely plummet and probably need to be sold to fund the fine...

Fuck them.
 
Dave

Dave

.....typing shite
Founding Member
Who fucking cares... Rough with the another the club's value will absolutely plummet and probably need to be sold to fund the fine...

Fuck them.
I wouldn't have any sympathy for them either tbh...A limited amount to the genuine fan lifelong fan who were in the shadow of United for decades...but not the ones that were giving it to the rest of us while they were winning everything, so as yid said...fuck them.
If you cheat, and you know what your doing then out ta fuck!
 
ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Founding Member
I suppose you'll be able to tell which other clubs helped City cook the books over transfers as they'll be the ones voting not to expel them in favour of a fine and transfer ban.
 
SpursStone

SpursStone

Well-Known Member
Alan Brazil on TS this morning, saying he's 'heard' it'll be a 60 point deduction
 

Sit with the proper Spurs fans

Four hundred regulars, eighty thousand posts, every match since 2015. Join free, introduce yourself, and get stuck in.

Create a free account
Top