By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Funny stuff

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Sorry Cryptkeeper, in the cold light of a midweek hangover I am down off my high horse. Just a little sensitive since my sister suffers from epilepsy.

Yid, hope someone pokes you in your fucking eye-rolls
Look mate, I somewhat get your point but everybody in the world (including me) has some hangup. If we made a list of everything that offended everyone then there would be quite literally nothing left to laugh at.

That is a cracking joke, but if you don't see the humour there then you should probably avoid going to a Jerry Sadowitz gig. The guy doesn't take any prisoners. BTW, Sadowitz is far from unknown. He is actually regarded as a living legend in comedy circles and has given rise to a number of vastly inferior imitators, ripoff merchant Frankie Boyle being the best example. Aside from being a legitimate comic genius, Sadowitz is also perhaps the best close up magician alive. He was also the guy who "outed" Jimmy Savile a decade before the authorities had the guts to do anything. Having the courage to call out such a revered figure made it very difficult for Sadowitz to get a mainstream gig for years so he went underground. I saw him at the Edinburgh Fringe last year. He is certainly not for the easily offended but judging by the numbers of people who saw him over his run there and the difficulty I had in getting tickets, it is fair to say that he has a very loyal and very large following after having to rebuild his career post the Savile incident.

What is also quite intriguing is that Sadowitz meticulously removes any video or sound recordings of him that people put on the internet. It is virtually impossible to find anything on him to watch or listen to unless you go to one of his shows. His website is virtually useless. There are a few articles about him though which make for very interesting reading.

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Remember, remember the 5th of november, check your bonfire before lighting... hedgehogs can be hiding underneath! 10mins for medium rare 15mins for well done.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
While that is funny.... that will get you a custodial if found on your phone....

You'll also end up on a register....

Dont fuck with pigs....

Or take (too much) drugs.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I've finally found the courage to open the first door on my Oscar Pistorius advent calendar...

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alisvet