By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Giovani Lo Celso

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Need to find out why he cannot sustain a regular place in the team. always seems to be interrupted by injury

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Levy tried to pass Gedson off as Bruno, thinking he’d fool us.

What a cunt.

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
Just posted a tweet thanking the spurs fans and wishing the best for the rest of the season. Interesting to see how he gets on.

Villarreal plays tommorow if he’s available.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Fy_ewq7WAAgg3fT

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I’ve always rated him. He’s been putting up stats like that on a regular basis since he’s been out on loan.

I do hope Ange can find a place for him.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Na, don't want him. He has some talent, but always injured, has the crap "Argentina before club" attitude, and was apparently not well liked by teammates when he was here. Gio can piss off to Villa for 50 million

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Apparently Ange has persuaded him to stay. Told him he's a perfect fit for his system and that he wants to use him so he's staying. Quite happy with that.

Reactions: Yid
NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Na, don't want him. He has some talent, but always injured, has the crap "Argentina before club" attitude, and was apparently not well liked by teammates when he was here. Gio can piss off to Villa for 50 million
Oh Lo Celso! Yeah, I love him, I thought you meant Lo Chelso [Cyril skulks quietly to corner].

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Said this a few weeks ago he has found his rhythm in Angels system finally... Apart from his sub appearance against Brighton where he looked like he was hungover to fuck and could not be arsed...

I think he is definitely capable of making things happen and that the creativity we need especially if Madders isn't on it... I'd love to see how they worked together because Madders works hard too (GLC not so much).