By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Harry Kane

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Certainly bodes well for his on-field performance. Extra training to get out of the house and all.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
D9o9wKNX4AEphdd.jpg

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Been together since school,its a good story to have worked out.
What I would say is that he does seem to absolutely have his Swede screwed on proper.

He could easily be as bigger cunt as Pogba or Neymar or many many other footballers but he just isnt.

He doesnt seem to let any of the dramatic shite that follows multi millionaire kids phase him what so ever.

I could see him becoming a good gaffer in future as he has learned all about application and grit from early days. He does need and deserve shiny gear to put in his pad though... we have to start giving it to him.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Another interesting fact is that nearly on this date ( 18th August 2012) - he made his first Premier League appearance for us - against Newcastle, fucking useless he was, he played for 5 minutes and didn't score! His first scoring game for us in the PL came on the 7th April 2014, it was also his first full 90 minute Premier League game. he went on to score in his following 2 PL games, followed by 8 games without a goal. - which is his longest run of PL matches without scoring.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Another interesting fact is that nearly on this date ( 18th August 2012) - he made his first Premier League appearance for us - against Newcastle, fucking useless he was, he played for 5 minutes and didn't score! His first scoring game for us in the PL came on the 7th April 2014, it was also his first full 90 minute Premier League game. he went on to score in his following 2 PL games, followed by 8 games without a goal. - which is his longest run of PL matches without scoring.
What is almost funniest is the goal that really began his career and Poch`s tenure,was a last minute freekick that took a huge deflection against villa at villa park.That was the end of adebayor and soldado and Kane was 1st choice after that.Strange how fate finds a way.You really cant odds it sometimes.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
A reminder that our talisman also happens to be quite a good egg:

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
A reminder that our talisman also happens to be quite a good egg:
Cant believe such a model pro and human being attracts so much bile from so called fans of other clubs.Really worrying how bias and hateful so called banter is nowadays.Anyway fuck them (mostly nonces from the emirates and liverpool salah fan boys),he is already alongside Hoddle as our greatest player since the 60s and probably ever if he catches Jimmy.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Just thinking about that properly, he only needs 25 a season in all comps over a four year period which would take him to 275 goals at 30 years old.... Fuck if he is a one club man and he doesn't have serious injury the he could put unthinkable numbers away!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Just thinking about that properly, he only needs 25 a season in all comps over a four year period which would take him to 275 goals at 30 years old.... Fuck if he is a one club man and he doesn't have serious injury the he could put unthinkable numbers away!
fUcKiNg tAp In MeRcHaNt

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I thought the same initially
Let's be honest, there wasn't a person in the world who thought Kane would be this guy. I thought he'd he'd make a good club man who'd have spells as first choice and spells on the bench, like Defoe, but he's already one of our greats at 26 years old!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Which is why he deserves trophies...

We have to give him that soon IMO.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Which is why he deserves trophies...

We have to give him that soon IMO.
Well if you like him or not we have a manager who knows how to win things, and a,so get the best out of striker. Milito, Ibrahimovic, Eto, Drogba, and Falcao were all great under Jose and I've no doubt Kane will be too.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Well if you like him or not we have a manager who knows how to win things, and a,so get the best out of striker. Milito, Ibrahimovic, Eto, Drogba, and Falcao were all great under Jose and I've no doubt Kane will be too.
Helps that he is already absolute mustard....

Keep getting the ball to him, Son and Lucas is good areas and they'll all do the business.

Just need to tighten shit up at the back now...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Keep getting the ball to him, Son and Lucas is good areas and they'll all do the business.

strange but im glad we let 2 sloppy goals in at the death,lets him know where we need attention.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
strange but im glad we let 2 sloppy goals in at the death,lets him know where we need attention.
He will know mate... even though I think he is a cunt, he ain't a stupid cunt...!!!

And I think to not realise that toud have to be... we looked especially fucking shite at the back today.

I'd like him to drag a few of the kids into the first team sessions to let these millionaires know that young eager fresh players are hunting them down and if they dont want to get their shit together, they wont be playing.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

Absolutely mustard! Jose knows that whilst on current form Kane is getting good numbers he has more to give, Kane knows it too. I'm pretty excited because Ibra, Eto, and Drogba were special under him and Kane, I think, will be too.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Yes, remember that two- or three-year period when Drogba went from being very good to being resolutely unplayable? I hated watching it at the time, but imagine a similar step-change for Harry. He can learn a bit of nastiness from Jose, get smarter like (gulp) Vardy has, and who knows what heights he could hit?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yes, remember that two- or three-year period when Drogba went from being very good to being resolutely unplayable? I hated watching it at the time, but imagine a similar step-change for Harry. He can learn a bit of nastiness from Jose, get smarter like (gulp) Vardy has, and who knows what heights he could hit?
The secret is not allowing Kane to be isolated,he isnt a speedster type who can break away on his own leaving chasing defenders in his wake.When there arent any midfielders close to him it can be 4 vs Kane as we move the ball side to side across the middle,get him space and give him service and he scores.Even get him one against two defenders and he can fashion good shooting chances or play a killer pass.I would say 104 goals in 254 games for chelsea Kane is way above his level as scorer,especially when you think of the players bought that he had providing for him.

Last edited:
deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
The secret is not allowing Kane to be isolated,he isnt a speedster type who can break away on his own leaving chasing defenders in his wake.When there arent any midfielders close to him it can 4 vs Kane as we move the ball side to side across the middle,get him space and give him service and he scores.Even get him one against two defenders and he can fashion good shooting chances or play a killer pass.I would say 104 goals in 254 games for chelsea Kane is way above his level as scorer,especially when you think of the players bought that he had providing for him.

Yes, he may have had a bit of a drop off physically because of injuries but the way we have been playing has not helped him at all. Ball movement has been too slow, not enough movement off the ball and he's been too isolated too often. Our midfield hasn't been capable of playing out from the back well, so he's often not seen the ball for large parts of the game and when it has come to him, the other team's organization hasn't been disrupted enough in transition to give him space or position to work with, just ball after ball given to him with his back to goal and defenders smashing through the back of him (you could argue that he should get more fouls but referees in the Premier League don't seem to care, so it's not going to change) because there's no one near him to lay off to and no second ball to worry about if they put themselves out of position or go to ground in the physical contest.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Get the ball to him and he will score Simples