By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Harry Kane

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I don't think he would go to another PL club tbh...I honestly believe he wants to be one of the Spurs greats, a club legend and the all time leading goalscorer....and a huge bronze statue of him out the front of course.

I think there's a very decent chance he would spend a few seasons in Spain or France or wherever and come back when he's 31ish and finish his career here. I wouldn't blame him, nor would I begrudge him. But would he risk tarnishing the reputation he's made here over the years by signing for a PL club and scoring goals against us ?.....not in my opinion.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Hearing reports that Kane has agreed in principle to join PSG.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
It was a few days ago, if Mbappe left, then Poch would come for Kane. Doubt it will happen
Someone will need to cough up for Mbappe then, where is that cash going to come from?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Someone will need to cough up for Mbappe then, where is that cash going to come from?
Mbappe and Neymar will stay if they win CL?

They need a defence. They can have Sanchez......and Dier.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Do you think Harry, as captain of Spurs and England, should come out and condemn the super league plans?

I do.

I don’t see there being a risk to him doing it. It’s not like we would sack him....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Do you think Harry, as captain of Spurs and England, should come out and condemn the super league plans?

I do.

I don’t see there being a risk to him doing it. It’s not like we would sack him....
Gives him the perfect out to go to PSG who have currently opted out..... signs for PSG with a clause stating that nothing would prevent him playing for his country..... couldn't have worked out better for him

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Any word on his fitness for the Soton match?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

"The goal right now as a player is to win team trophies. As much as this [award] is great, I want to be winning the biggest prizes that there is to offer as a team and we are not quite doing that."

“It is bittersweet. I would rather be winning team trophies."

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Agreed, I don't blame him either. We are in shambles & it will take some sorting out.
Shame we can't capitalize on his true market value given the depressed Covidian Economic Climate.
We'll probably get 60M-70M while the The Pockets of Levy will want 150M-200M

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Is he actually going though ? He deserves to go and win a few things imo. One of the world's best strikers, with a consistently high goals tally every season.
Jesus I fucking despise that cunt Levy. In 20 years we've one a league Cup with him as chairman. Yet he pays himself a £3m bonus for getting the new stadium finished. We HAVE to get rid of him. Without Harry, we're maybe top 8 or 9. No higher. Because that fuck hasn't invested on the pitch....only in himself.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I hope he goes to PSG and sets shit on fucking fire...
with Dele who culd replace Angel di maria, who was brilliant for 60 mins but than ran out of gas.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Is he actually going though ? He deserves to go and win a few things imo. One of the world's best strikers, with a consistently high goals tally every season.
Jesus I fucking despise that cunt Levy. In 20 years we've one a league Cup with him as chairman. Yet he pays himself a £3m bonus for getting the new stadium finished. We HAVE to get rid of him. Without Harry, we're maybe top 8 or 9. No higher. Because that fuck hasn't invested on the pitch....only in himself.
That's not true, he invested in a state of the art pitch! Goes under the stands for egg chasing and everything.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

We're in 7th with him fuck sake. Top 18/19 without!!

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
We're in 7th with him fuck sake. Top 18/19 without!!
But then we can unleash Vinny and The Dane (did Troy Parrot ever really exist?).

Anyway, once you realize that he has been holding us back, you'll rest easier about Harry's wandering eye.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
But then we can unleash Vinny and The Dane (did Troy Parrot ever really exist?).

Anyway, once you realize that he has been holding us back, you'll rest easier about Harry's wandering eye.

I heard Sissoko is good in front of goal!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Lots of conflicting reports coming out about Harry’s feelings on his future. Which probably means he himself is conflicted, or that it’s all bullshit, or both. Either way I honestly don’t think clubs will be battering down Levy’s office door with what the asking price is likely to be.

Also, reading this thread, I’m reminded that Sissoko is still at the club. I’d forgotten about him.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Lots of conflicting reports coming out about Harry’s feelings on his future. Which probably means he himself is conflicted, or that it’s all bullshit, or both. Either way I honestly don’t think clubs will be battering down Levy’s office door with what the asking price is likely to be.
They don't need to... all.they need to do is make sure he or his agent knows whatbis on offer...

Carrick
Berbatov
Keane
Modric
Bale

All, forced their way out.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
He wants to go, I'm fucking gutted, BUT, we owe him nothing. Good luck to him. I wish him nothing but success. Daniel Levy you cunt. You've driven away one of the best players this club has ever had because of your self absorbed way you've run this club. Fuck off and at least give us the chance to get someone in who pushes the club forward ON the pitch.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
He wants to go, I'm fucking gutted, BUT, we owe him nothing. Good luck to him. I wish him nothing but success. Daniel Levy you cunt. You've driven away one of the best players this club has ever had because of your self absorbed way you've run this club. Fuck off and at least give us the chance to get someone in who pushes the club forward ON the pitch.
Yeah but, it's all bollox until H actually says something, it's just clickbait from 'sources' at the moment.