By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Sneeky

Sneeky

VARNA SANKARA
467d7baccd7f07f37757eaa4f88ef23c_w200.gif

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
No one answered my question...

Is liicit sex up the bum hole...?
It depends on so much..
What species are talking about here ? Woman ? Perhaps a Sheep ? Ahhh Baaarbra....what a great sheep. All that wool...Ahem...anyway, Nah, illicit means forbidden so unless she's asleep, tied up or dead, work away..

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I slipped up the forbidden once and made her make noises I've been trying to make her make forever...!!!

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.

Maybe it's okay if you're trying to polish that turd. I suppose we should ask our guru. Hey Mr. Enlightenment, is anal okay?

But now that I know about that varna sankara dipshittery, I'm thinking the worker's entrance it might be preferred, if only because there's no risk of miscegenation.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Maybe it's okay if you're trying to polish that turd. I suppose we should ask our guru. Hey Mr. Enlightenment, is anal okay?

But now that I know about that varna sankara dipshittery, I'm thinking the worker's entrance it might be preferred, if only because there's no risk of miscegenation.
Fuck.... if that's how we're supposed polish turds.... how the fuck do we roll the in glitter....?

U

uired

Player in Training.
i bet he comes back for one last word,thats what they do.
Well guess its cold in oxford street trying to hustle money for some knock off books dressed in a bedsheet.Thought if he was religious he would pray for us,but just like most of humanity,resorts to name calling and claiming superiority.
Not very religious after all is he?just wants to sell some naff books.

have i asked you or anyone for money ? huh? but you will accuse me in so many ways, so carry on.

but do you think that you are not varna sankar ? huh? nor your own very politicians could manage such varna sankaras which they have created by there own education, maybe thats why they want to kill you by sending into vietnam wars.

but you varna sankaras are useless both for this world or another, and very heavily immune to all types of insults, for there is nothing which can effect you at all. cuz you are varna sankaras instead of so called first world countries citizens.

U

uired

Player in Training.
I think he's calling us bastards, lads:

"The meaning of varna sankara in the first chapter of the Gita is being used in such a way as to give the idea that the children of loose women will be "varnasankara". Therefore it is not the idea of caste mixing which is being talked about, it is the idea of children being born outside of wedlock..."

There's a bunch more about caste bullshit as well: https://jagadanandadas.blogspot.com/2007/02/gita-and-varna-sankara-from-risa.html

So, just some classist asshole clinging to birthright because he's a loser himself.

And here I was expecting total enlightenment...

oh yes you are inlined to drink cow milk after killing cow, ( just see the folly ) you want cow milk after killing cow.

and let me remain loser in front of you varna sankaras. but still its fun how you thinks yourself to be very useful for this world or next`1.

you yourself are sir varna sankar but fun is you are going to make joke of others at being varna sankar. ( amazing idiot ) carry on.

U

uired

Player in Training.
well what do you expect coming into spurs land and you`re called red???

its an off-topic section, but did not knew that varna sankaras who dont have any shame at all were rotting here like this.

otherwise i havent done anything wrong ( slut ) so dont behave as if im wrong and you are sound right. ( slut with big vagina )

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
I don't know who you are or how you got here but if you haven't noticed, this is predominantly a football forum.

May have been a better idea to introduce yourself first, let people know that you're a fan of the club etc.

Honestly, when I saw your post, I thought it was a spambot.

FWIW, you may not have been received well but your own conduct doesn't cover you in glory & reflect well on your more "enlightened" beliefs. First impressions & all that. Not interested.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
its an off-topic section, but did not knew that varna sankaras who dont have any shame at all were rotting here like this.

otherwise i havent done anything wrong ( slut ) so dont behave as if im wrong and you are sound right. ( slut with big vagina )
giphy (12).gif

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I am not sure this guy actually knows the meaning of Varna Sankara, and how using it as an insult makes no sense. Calling someone a child born out of wedlock, is not insulting in the 21st century. Its acceptable to decent folk

@uired You sir, I fart in general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries, and welcome to the best Spurs forum on the internet.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
have i asked you or anyone for money ? huh? but you will accuse me in so many ways, so carry on.

but do you think that you are not varna sankar ? huh? nor your own very politicians could manage such varna sankaras which they have created by there own education, maybe thats why they want to kill you by sending into vietnam wars.

but you varna sankaras are useless both for this world or another, and very heavily immune to all types of insults, for there is nothing which can effect you at all. cuz you are varna sankaras instead of so called first world countries citizens.
benchode puta get your facts straight,my country in vietnam?Glad we are taking time from your life this time around,perhaps take this up with your god instead of on a random football forum?just saying.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

That feels better doesn't it? You can't beat a bit of Ommmmmmmm chanting, altogether now .....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

That feels better doesn't it? You can't beat a bit of Ommmmmmmm chanting, altogether now .....
no you all crack on,he`s only got a hard on for me,thats the last time i try&stick up for jose on here.

Actually havent seen a thread this fun since the epic LVG one elsewhere.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

I love that one! To be fair @skiathospurs might be a slut with a big vagina, who knows? For a god botherer who is all about peace and love he's a bit of a slapper with a tiny vagina I think. Again, he's got me bang to rights - Varna Sankara refers to children that are not wanted by their parents and grow up to be a nuisance in the world. Yep, guilty as charged.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

That would be an ecumenical matter.

Religious scholars have debated this for centuries. Ancient Greek theology was polytheistic, based on the assumption that there were many gods and goddesses, as well as a range of lesser supernatural beings of various types and doing it up the back door was OK.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I love that one! To be fair @skiathospurs might be a slut with a big vagina, who knows? For a god botherer who is all about peace and love he's a bit of a slapper with a tiny vagina I think. Again, he's got me bang to rights - Varna Sankara refers to children that are not wanted by their parents and grow up to be a nuisance in the world. Yep, guilty as charged.
Genius,come on a football forum and go all missionary,how did that work out??Must be a higher power at work here.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Interestingly the best selling work of fiction, the Bible does not mention going in the backdoor, up the tradesman's entrance, punching the starfish. There is only the story of Lot offering his two virgin daughters to a mob instead of the two angels who were visiting his house - the presumption by 'scholars' is that this mob were going to bugger the Bo Diddleys out of the angels, who then blinded the chaps and the sky fairy destroyed the city, killing everyone except that cunt Lot who was happy for his daughters to be gang raped. His wife being a bit dim, looked back at the city and was turned into a pillar of salt. Lot's daughters then got him pissed and both got pregnant - by their dad! Nice family.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
All I can think of is the scene in Mean Girls where the girl says she has a wide-set vagina and the Principal (Tim Meadows) just walks off in horror.

U

uired

Player in Training.
I don't know who you are or how you got here but if you haven't noticed, this is predominantly a football forum.

May have been a better idea to introduce yourself first, let people know that you're a fan of the club etc.

Honestly, when I saw your post, I thought it was a spambot.

FWIW, you may not have been received well but your own conduct doesn't cover you in glory & reflect well on your more "enlightened" beliefs. First impressions & all that. Not interested.
if this is mainly football forum than it is off-topic section also.

and im not important person, so there is no need of my introduction at all. and what you thinks i dont care either. for you are also not something very big for me and practically i dont care for you at all.

and i dont demand glory at all, for i just want to preach under the direction of my authority, and that i have done without your help if you have brain to understand it.

and now whether you are interested or not that is your problem, and dont tell it to me, for i havent asked you anything about you.

and here is Practical explanation and it is the purpose of human life, but you are all found varna sankaras by your behaviour, and fun is you are going to teach me what is what. ( just see the fun )

U

uired

Player in Training.
I am not sure this guy actually knows the meaning of Varna Sankara, and how using it as an insult makes no sense. Calling someone a child born out of wedlock, is not insulting in the 21st century. Its acceptable to decent folk

@uired You sir, I fart in general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries, and welcome to the best Spurs forum on the internet.

its fun how you are trying to advertise yourself as first world countries citizens, when the fun is you have no character, no social structure, no spiritual understand, nothing of the sort, simply covered by money, and are completely varna sankaras.

and i know well that no forms of insults can effect you varna sankars, for it is an special ability of being varna sankar that no forms of insults can move you for a bit.

U

uired

Player in Training.
Interestingly the best selling work of fiction, the Bible does not mention going in the backdoor, up the tradesman's entrance, punching the starfish. There is only the story of Lot offering his two virgin daughters to a mob instead of the two angels who were visiting his house - the presumption by 'scholars' is that this mob were going to bugger the Bo Diddleys out of the angels, who then blinded the chaps and the sky fairy destroyed the city, killing everyone except that cunt Lot who was happy for his daughters to be gang raped. His wife being a bit dim, looked back at the city and was turned into a pillar of salt. Lot's daughters then got him pissed and both got pregnant - by their dad! Nice family.

so its an best selling fiction only ? taht there is papa before our birth and our mum knows it that who has tilled her and has seen him before our birth ?

is it mythology? fairy tale or fiction ? or what ? for so many names i do have, and what is your that evolution, big bang, moon landing etc mass brainwashing proapgadas are ? which are backed by your whores ? huh? for we cannot remain the damn free and this world must have something to run on. whether your whores or real mother.

so who is it ? who is brainwashing kids from the starting ? in the name of education in the modern schools ? with psedo education ? with psedo science, with pseudo psychology ? everything psedo and hoax which you are teaching but fun is im charged with such things ? ( just see the fun ) indeed we are living in the age of darkness.

U

uired

Player in Training.

skiathospurs@ is that is why you are fingering your vagina in front of me ? in order to seduce me ? to the whore like you ? huh?​

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
the @ goes before the username numbnuts.

Would you like to see your ISP,email,passwords??

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
....and they all lived happily ever after. The End.