By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

U

uired

Player in Training.
Keep up mate, it's about the purpose of human life, which it seems is to be a total cunt to people who disagree with you and to not eat garlic sausages while buggering the backdoor off of people while watching your latest bet go down the toliet.

and like what you are acting like huh? have you read your and your fellows comments ? huh? ( lowest of mankind )

and its fun that how you are still thinking that your acts are civil. indeed amazing its to see that you are an complete idiot.

U

uired

Player in Training.
Haaaaaaaahahahaha.....

@skiathospurs thus guy has you nailed...

You massive deep throating bummer....!!!

I'm not sure this gentleman understands how mirrors work either by invitation or by prying...

It is disturbing how vicious he has become once his ideas are challenged... not very godly or whatever fake made up ideology the lunatic is pushing.

and see yourself ( lunatic ) before calling me lunatic, see your id photo and think that how you are making your own impression also, and i dont accept any words from the actual lunatic ( like yourself ) who has escaped the padded lock mental house.

and actually you are all vicious instead of me, fun shifting burdon of proof is an amazing thing, and you can make right wrong with it. as you are doing with me.

U

uired

Player in Training.
I am sorry you feel this way, I am sorry you are not mentally strong enough to prevent the evil that has entered you.

I am sorry you have never been truly loved. I am sorry that you feel alone. I feel sorry that the only passion in your life is to write words of hate.

I hope you find salvation, I hope you feel love, I hope you stop acting like a cunt.

Watch Spurs v Liverpool tonight, perhaps you may fall in love with the greatest team in the land, and that would make your world a better place.

p.s. Please reply, I can do this all day. As your words are nothing to me, as they are not your words. They are words of an abhorrent doctrine you had no chance to escape from. You are no different to a feminist who believes the world is a tyrannical patriarchy.

evil inside me ? but dont forget it that im dealing with undesirable varna sankaras like you. and im not evil but you are varna sankaras who are not even wanted by your own very politicians.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
evil inside me ? but dont forget it that im dealing with undesirable varna sankaras like you. and im not evil but you are varna sankaras who are not even wanted by your own very politicians.
Just a WUM. Adds nothing. Ignore

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Your paragraph does not make sense. There is no structure in your words and it has no valid point.

It is not offensive
It offers no argument
It does not change the way I think

it is predictable though. Because it’s been said a hundred times before by other scared and lonely people.

Think for yourself. Peace

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Dont worry,tomorrow is microsoft helpdesk scammers day so we`ll get a break.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I think this is it lads, I think he is finally being honest about what they real issue here is.

He has allowed evil inside him... its ok, some of us have been there too...!!!

He's obviously done a bit too much "puff puff pass" at the local crack den and "noncey Nigel" has taken the opportunity to slip him a crippler while he is relaxed and all zen... Nige is a real fucker for that... apparently.

file-20201109-23-160mbei.jpg
This is the guy aint it...👆

Mate he has taken advantage of many people in blighty and has used his snake like toung to separate their peachy cheeks and lick their star fish of desire offering them the forbidden fruit of a sovereign varna sankar...

If you want to talk to us..... we're here to listen.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I'll give the tosser some credit for sticking around even when I think it's pretty clear we're all having a jolly good chuckle and not getting even a little bit bovvered - do I look bovvered? It's like having our very own lovable, cute puppy that shits all over our virtual carpet and barks in the middle of the night .

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
who are living in there own duplicity and foolishness while closing there own eyes.
WHA ? You mean I've been closing my own eyes all these years when I could have got someone else to do it for me ? Fuck sake...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
@Yid That's it, I will not have a picture of that cunt Farage on this forum, the OP is right you are a Hakuna Matata, Vanarama, Vijaya Sankar, Varna Sankara. I hope ye will be a deep inside a vagina??

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
@Yid That's it, I will not have a picture of that cunt Farage on this forum, the OP is right you are a Hakuna Matata, Vanarama, Vijaya Sankar, Varna Sankara. I hope ye will be a deep inside a vagina??
Look, I may have grasped the wrong end of the sausage when @uired was salivating and lusting over @skiathospurs fingering his massive, wet, creamy, vagina...

I simply added the digits as all varna sankaras do and found the biggest cunt I could think of who would perform suck acts of deviance with a chicken and a owl on their moon blood while chanting Harry Kanes 100 times.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
And let us not forget that none of this matters. We and all of our inmost concerns are but shifting mirages, floating on the veil of maya. Perhaps our fellowman uired merely wants us to look beyond, to question ourselves remorselessly. Not to take refuge in abject comfort. To craft ourselves into such beings that we escape the cycle of fleshly-and yet illusory-desire and contamination.

Then let us do so, my brothers! But ignore the asshole who resorts immediately to insults, yet can't come up with something more enlightened than assumptions concerning our parentage (with a strong hint of eugenicist delusions),marinated in a half-witted stew of misogyny and homophobia.

This has been fucking fun, however.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Google translate has come alive and walks among us .I long for the day of Turk invasions ratfishboy and blokes in wheelchairs telling me they will kick me in the shins,nundy in a gimp suit and people telling me it was better when avb was in charge ,you’ve along way to go my friend till you find enlightenment my wary traveller

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Google translate has come alive and walks among us .I long for the day of Turk invasions ratfishboy and blokes in wheelchairs telling me they will kick me in the shins,nundy in a gimp suit and people telling me it was better when avb was in charge ,you’ve along way to go my friend till you find enlightenment my wary traveller
Varna sankara is the new ratfishboy. I half expected this guy to start banging on about Nico Krancjar or the rest of the Croatians...sorry I cum on shoe...

Good seeing you around.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
This guy seems to be the love child of Vanna White & Ravi Shankar

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
You know what? We must have been garlic eating, gambling, fornicating, meat munching, coffee and tea drinking Varney Shankerers to end up with this cunt Mourinho as our manager. maybe we do need some spiritual guidance.

U

uired

Player in Training.
hahaha ( nothing new ) being varna sankaras you are all immune to the greatest types of insults even, for that is special ability of being varna sankars,

otherwise how can you play with that shoe which is ( fully loaded with potty and urine ) thrown on your face ? how is possible to play like an morons with it ? hehehe

carry on, carry on.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
hahaha ( nothing new ) being varna sankaras you are all immune to the greatest types of insults even, for that is special ability of being varna sankars,

otherwise how can you play with that shoe which is ( fully loaded with potty and urine ) thrown on your face ? how is possible to play like an morons with it ? hehehe

carry on, carry on.
hqdefault.jpg

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
I see Mr. Varna Sankara is back with his well wishes. What a wonderful soul.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member

carry on, carry on.
Merry Xmas to you too x

also, shoe? Potty? urine? Play like morons? You need to practise your insult game because that makes no sense. Possibly lost in translation, but come on fella, put some heart into it