By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

C

Captainzoop

Player in Training.
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ),No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Being from an unwanted population, I don’t agree

@Captainzoop please make me a promise that you will return in years to come when I bump the fuck out of this thread .

Pop corn ready…

S.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Sneeky, your sub-nickname proves you're already ahead of the game on this one.

Or, from a more, um, enlightened standpoint, way, way behind.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ),No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
af9853e711654c613a774d1bfeeaa01b45549c37fa543fa36c3946481006b634.jpg

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Mannn have I had the shits...!!!

Woke up Sunday Morning about 03:00 and evacuated my bowls in an exuberant and rapturous manner and have proceeded to do so at least hourly, ever since...!!!

At the last count I've lost nearly 2 kilo in weight and have consumed an apple and a tin of beans... the latter coming out almost 1 hour to the minute... completely undigested...

Phoned the 111 chappies who told me I needed to speak to a doctor within the hour... so called my GP... who said "fuck off, we're fully booked, if 111 want someone to see you then they can see you..."

So called 111 back and they called my GP and they found secret 111 GP slots that are put aside for this exact scenario...

I love our NHS but I found this a bit fucking silly...!!!

Eventually spoke with one of the GPS who basically said "ride it out you fanny cunt, it could last a full 7 days...!!!"

I've been shedding some timber quite well loosing 8 kilo since the turn of the year... but loosing it out of my arse hole (while seemingly much more effective),has the consequence of making me whince somewhat when I have to deploy clean up for the 20th time today already...

I'm sure I've got some farmers popping out but I'm so fucking exhausted they can fucking stay there until I stop shitting myself.

Needless to say I am typing this on the shitter, and putting off applying the lava coated bog role to my now, out-testines.

Varna Sankra...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
After reading the OP, it’s amazing how anyone gets radicalised in this day and age….

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Hehe, don't these threads always appear during internationals week?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Honestly, it's yet to stop...

I feel like I've been pegged with a radioactive isotope...!!!

4 days, roughly 100 shits...

This.... is a low point.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

This.... is a low point.
Reminds me of when I caught Dengue fever when I was living in the fucking jungle in Thailand. I lost about 3 stone in 2 weeks, where the fuck all that excrement came from I do not know, I couldn't eat anything at all for a week, then I went onto on jar of baby food a day. I was also cold, so unbelievably cold. It was 35 fucking degrees C and I was wearing every bit of clothing I owned with 3 pairs of socks on my hands as gloves. That was 22 years ago and my insides have not been right since. You probably don't have Dengue fever so you might recover, but with all this global warming bollocks them skeeters might have moved to the UK, if so you are fucked mate. Maybe that Lebedev bloke has poisoned you, have you said anything unkind about Russian agents being in the House of Lords?

Good luck mate, if it's food poisoning then it usually goes in about a week.

Reactions: Yid
spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I've never experienced anything quite so dire, but a colleague of mine who went on a fad diet told me about a weekend retreat he got invited to in upstate New York where everyone ate nothing but fruit. I like fruit, but if I'm gonna eat nothing but, I can well imagine the volume coming out the other end, not to mention the pissing.

He said the shitters at this four-star resort were clogged the entire time, everyone was scratching their ass non-stop. And to cap it all off, the chiefest delicacy for this lot was durian, which they brought in by the truckload. I've never tried it myself, but I'm told it smells like shit before your guts have a chance to process it into shit.

So, this man got to add another rank liquid to the piss-and-shit maelstrom.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
wonder what @Captainzoop makes of colonic irrigation ?
Is it a sin ?
do you Hare Hare before you Krishna all over the gaff
I had colonic irrigation... Its one of those things I had always read about, and thought I'd like to try. Once I got past the fact something was going up and in my arse instead of down and out of it, I was like "yeah ill do it, for charity, live streamed on Facebook".

The fact that 2 weeks before my race (that I and some friends were fundraising for) my sphincter and lower back muscles %100 decided they did not ever fancy anything entering my finely honed body, and spasmed so badly that I had to have shockwave therapy, acupuncture, tens treatment and a host of massages and other work just to be on the start line, tells me that Colonics are not for me.

So I think Colonic Irrigation is the Varna Sankra of Harry Krishners...!!!

Last edited:
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Hope it sorts itself out soon @Yid, that shit (literally) is no fun. Had it myself a couple of years back, and was useless for a while.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
I had colonic irrigation... Its one of those things I had always read about, and thought I'd like to try. Once I got past the fact something was going up and in my arse instead of down and out of it, I was like "yeah ill do it, for charity, live streamed on Facebook".

The fact that 2 weeks before my race (that I and some friends were fundraising for) my sphincter and lower back muscles %100 decided they did not ever fancy anything entering my finely honed body, and spasmed so badly that I had to have shockwave therapy, acupuncture, tens treatment and a host of massages and other work just to be on the start line, tells me that Colonics are not for me.

So I think Colonic Irrigation is the Varna Sankra of Harry Krishners...!!!
I think I donated if I remember, not as much as you tho.

• Haha
Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse

This.... is a low point.
Yiddy, I hope you get some relief soon.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I've just performed my fist semi solid entity...!!! I'd say lumpy mash potato consistency.

Went to watch the little un play netball at a local high-school... the poor kids using those changing rooms tomorrow morning...!!!

Think I burst a hemma too...!

I see this all as good omens and I did chant a few Varna Sankras when the lights in the bog auto timed out just as I was wiping my arse...

I had to do that standing up, while keeping ya arse in the air and ya cheeks separated, walking about in a toilet cubicle while waving ya arms about like a lunatic move, to try and activate them again...

Also why the fuck would they position the bog roll dispenser above head height...? Literally behind your head above head height...? What does that achieve apart from inconvenience...

Anyway I see this as a sign we will smash the Taliban today...

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Fist entry in the bogs….
photos or it didn’t happen.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Something similar happen to me in 2020, had a colonoscopy which was all clear.

Didn’t know what was causing weeks of the shits, decided to stop eating Gluten.

Within a week I was back to normal. Now, 2 years later I have removed Gluten from my diet (except for the odd treat, I can tolerate small doses) I have never felt better. I have lost weight and feel like I have more energy than ever

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Something similar happen to me in 2020, had a colonoscopy which was all clear.

Didn’t know what was causing weeks of the shits, decided to stop eating Gluten.

Within a week I was back to normal. Now, 2 years later I have removed Gluten from my diet (except for the odd treat, I can tolerate small doses) I have never felt better. I have lost weight and feel like I have more energy than ever
My daughter is Coeliac and I avoid bread on the whole (unless a cheeky bacon sarnie has been earned through swet and graft),so have been tested for Coeliac disease and basically eat GF food.

Moved 4 tones of soil and type one today so feeling back to myself somewhat...!!!

I made a leveler out of an old palet and some rope and have been dragging it round the garden like a fucking Oxe half the day... Great workout to be fair...!

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I will join your death Cunt if you can tell me how they get the figs into the fig rolls . Allah jammy dodgers