By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Holy fuck batman its no way Jose.....

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I also just remembered that it was ENIC who got rid of George Graham, so they have a golden opportunity to do the right thing again,

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I also just remembered that it was ENIC who got rid of George Graham, so they have a golden opportunity to do the right thing again,
enic and do the right thing,words you dont see together often.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Jamie O'Hara is a gobby wanker? I seem to remember him saying something really stupid last week as well, but I stop reading when my stupidometer reaches 5.

Soz but I must strongly disagree...

I have listened to enough of Our former Employee Mr O'Hara to recognise his comments of those of a bitter, self important, grandiose, double cunt, gob shite.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The RIGHT thing would be to sell at cost price to a fan based conglomerate who would immediately reappointed Poch giving him a war chest to regenerate the squad...

Disney would make a fucking movie about it...!!!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Maybe wishful thinking but I don't think he'll last the summer. IIRC Graham complained publicly about the lack of spending, and that IMO is what will do this prick in.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Maybe wishful thinking but I don't think he'll last the summer. IIRC Graham complained publicly about the lack of spending, and that IMO is what will do this prick in.
Trouble is he wont be the first... and were seeing the same shit happen again and again...

I'm so fucking bored of being a tight as fuck club...