By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Holy fuck batman its no way Jose.....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
No good with stats, but right before the lockdown, some of the media were making much of the fact that his wins ratio was the worst since Juande. One win from three has hardly changed that.
It is a true stat! 45% win rate in the PL IS the lowest since Ramosesses 29. It's probably fair to compare him to Mr Sherworrd cos the number of PL games is similar ( Timmy 22, Jossy 20) - Tim's win % was 59% - the highest since Frank Bretell in 1899 (don't remind him of that though eh?)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Enjoying your time with us blakey?

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Did I really here this plonker say yesterday that we could win the Fair Play League? I flipping' well did. That is extreme bollox even from a bloke who only talks bollocks. We have racked up 69 yellow cards this season, the 3rd worst in the Premier League. sadly the Dippers win this title as well. If you add in the off the field bans then we are probably the baddest boys - on second thoughts the goons would take that title with 74 yellows, 1 2nd yellow and 4 straight reds!

My Disciplinary points table using points wot I invented.

1594273324547.png

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
15m a year,well he is completely at odds with the fanbase already cos we`ve all been calling them cunts for years!!
hope we start lamebert&butler next season in midfield.