By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Holy fuck batman its no way Jose.....

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
It's the bold part that I've been hanging my hope on in the last 28 hours & 18 mins.

Same mate. When he was at the Chavs, there wasn't and there will likely never be, a more hated combination of manager and team in my lifetime. Whilst i was trying to get out of my general malaise today over this whole debacle, i tried to think how i could learn to like him, because i refuse to just give in before we've even had a kick. He has in the past played some decent football, so with that in mind and the fact that us Spurs fan will applaud him for having a go at teams, i hope he'll understand that he has that license to expand his footballing philosophies and it's alright to lose whilst having a go, because we'll respect him far more and if required in times of need, he does shut up shop once in a while, then he'll have earnt our respect and we won't crucify him for it.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
A leopard doesn't change its spots. If Mourinho has ever served up anything other than cynical, defensive football then I can't remember it. His history is one of arrogance and never admitting when he makes a mistake. The blame always, and I mean always lies elsewhere..

I'd be happy to be proven wrong but I'd be prepared to bet good money against it.

Maybe we'll be the team and the fan base that he learns humility from!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Same mate. When he was at the Chavs, there wasn't and there will likely never be, a more hated combination of manager and team in my lifetime. Whilst i was trying to get out of my general malaise today over this whole debacle, i tried to think how i could learn to like him, because i refuse to just give in before we've even had a kick. He has in the past played some decent football, so with that in mind and the fact that us Spurs fan will applaud him for having a go at teams, i hope he'll understand that he has that license to expand his footballing philosophies and it's alright to lose whilst having a go, because we'll respect him far more and if required in times of need, he does shut up shop once in a while, then he'll have earnt our respect and we won't crucify him for it.
Hold on to the fact that chelsea fans must be absolutely in full judas mode.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Maybe we'll be the team and the fan base that he learns humility from!
Really........?he's been at Porto, Chelsea, twice, Inter Milan, Real Madrid and Man United..........and now he's at Spurs he's going to be humble? I think not.

He has an amazing track record on many levels, I expect no change in any of those levels IF the players play for him. He will remain an arrogant, self obsessed, smug,wanker, provoke controversy and alienate many within the club, he's the very definition of marmite management. Hopefully he might also be successful but with boring defensive football. He is on past form ie league and CL titles a master tactician, we'll see, if his best days are behind him but I ain't ever singing his name.

Reactions: Yid
Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I ain't ever singing his name.

Why not....

Mourinho.. he's a cunt
Jose Mourinho he's a cunt.

Jokes..

I've settled down to it all a bit at this point. He's here and he's been successful. As long as the players buy in then I'm just gonna get on with it. I think we have alot of players like his original Chelsea side which may be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Why not....

Mourinho.. he's a cunt
Jose Mourinho he's a cunt.

Jokes..

I've settled down to it all a bit at this point. He's here and he's been successful. As long as the players buy in then I'm just gonna get on with it. I think we have alot of players like his original Chelsea side which may be interesting.
He'll have to win,.... a lot.... playing good football........and not be a total arrogant twat and then I might be happier than I am now. Beat the pikey's, Olympiacos and Chelsea on 22nd December, for a start.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
He's gonna have to play some pretty magical football for me, I'll be watching with arms folded!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I still can't process this at this point.

If the club won't change the spending and wage structure, he won't be successful. It will be like Man United all over again. If they do, then the obvious question is why the fuck wouldn't they do it for Poch? Either way, I'm hearing pundits saying he's changed his ways, that he's brought a new PR team in, that things will be different this time. Sorry, but that seems very naive to me.

This all reminds me of that brief period when he was calling himself the "happy one" when he took over United.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I just had a look at the W*****g Cock forum, I think most of the posters there were known to me a few years ago. They really don't give a fuck about the football, it's only about winning.
I had a look and this made me fucking laugh...........

You´re nothing but a Pochettino desciple.....turning your your back on the club after appointing the biggest manager in our history

😭 😭

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I had a look and this made me fucking laugh...........

You´re nothing but a Pochettino desciple.....turning your your back on the club after appointing the biggest manager in our history

😭 😭
Did you recognise them all? They're all there banging on about how they don't care how we play as long as we win. Cunts is as cunts does.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Did you recognise them all? They're all there banging on about how they don't care how we play as long as we win. Cunts is as cunts does.
i didnt really look at much once I saw desciple I just started laughing so much thinking about T`other place....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Rather annoyingly I found myself very engaged by this and hopeful. It's the hope that kills eh? His PR and tactical skills, at least initially are simply brilliant, praise Poch, praise the players and academy, praise the Stadium (Levy) and playing style.....what's not to like about the re-styled Mourinho? he almost sounds like a pleasant, humble, respectful, human being. Don't fall into the trap I kept telling myself.....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Rather annoyingly I found myself very engaged by this and hopeful. It's the hope that kills eh? His PR and tactical skills, at least initially are simply brilliant, praise Poch, praise the players and academy, praise the Stadium (Levy) and playing style.....what's not to like about the re-styled Mourinho? he almost sounds like a pleasant, humble, respectful, human being. Don't fall into the trap I kept telling myself.....
I feel myself like Vadar drawn to the darkside purely because the odds on winning are better it seems !

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Now..... I am digging for positives but i keep getting dragged back to what i know to be fact....!!!

I have only listened to a few mins of that press conference but a lot of the talk by Mourinho is about him. My club, my team, my players, my tactics...!!!
They are not his they are Tottenham's.

This is completely not about him and he has no ownership over anything at this club, he has not earned ownership over a single fucking thing yet...!!!

He is boiling my fucking piss already with he cuntish I am the most important person in the world shite....

Cunt.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Now..... I am digging for positives but i keep getting dragged back to what i know to be fact....!!!

I have only listened to a few mins of that press conference but a lot of the talk by Mourinho is about him. My club, my team, my players, my tactics...!!!
They are not his they are Tottenham's.

This is completely not about him and he has no ownership over anything at this club, he has not earned ownership over a single fucking thing yet...!!!

He is boiling my fucking piss already with he cuntish I am the most important person in the world shite....

Cunt.
As I alluded to above, he's doing the same act he did when he took over at Chelsea for the second time, and again at United. We saw how those turned out.

I think most of us have been chatting shit about football with each other long enough to know that we'll all admit we're wrong if this guy turns over a new leaf, plays attractive football, doesn't publicly fuck over good players, and generally accepts the culture of the club. Fair play to anyone wh's willing to overlook if some of those things don't happen and we win a trophy or two. I get it.

But I look at Mourinho like I do VAR. Even if he fixes the problem(s) he's brought in to fix, he's going to fuck the whole thing up so bad it won't be worth it.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
I've been going through a very difficult time personally, so I don't really have any energy to feel anything other than whimsical about this situation and this appointment.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I've been going through a very difficult time personally, so I don't really have any energy to feel anything other than whimsical about this situation and this appointment.
Sorry to hear that, man, and obviously hope things get better sharpish. Your response is probably the best way to deal with the absurd even under the best of circumstances.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
On a serious note, this man's problem is that he is the very definition of a fixed mindset. He can say he's changed and he's happy and such, but when she goes bad he will always revert to what he is: a miserable, unhappy human being who needs success to validate his existence. But aside form that I am very hopeful.:confused:

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Philippe Auclair on Football Weekly just suggested that Sonny may opt to do his military service to get out of working for Jose.

Thought about mentioning this in the "Funny Stuff" thread, but couldn't bring myself to do so.