By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Is he live or dead?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Black Sabbath are doing their last ever gig tonight in Birmingham, I would love to be there. The first time I saw Sabbath live I think I was about 14. Fucking blimey fuck, Ozzy is 68 years old, how the fuck is he still alive, I am a spring chicken of just 60 years but I modelled my early life on the great Satan Ozzy, drugs, alcohol, fags and more drugs, so how the fuck am I still alive? Am I still alive?

Is he live or dead, are there thoughts inside his head?

We used to believe that Ozzy really was the Prince of Darkness and would wear upside down crosses to Sabbath gigs to prove we were children of the Dark Lord, there were always loads of Christians protesting outside about long haired, dirty, hippy devil worshippers, it was fucking great and total bollocks because I used to wash my beautiful long air every day, never brushed it of course because I was so fucking cool in my 32 inch Lionels, afghan coat , black floppy hat and designer scruffy long hair! Yeah I did have long hair when I was alive!

It's fucking bonkers really that as a teenager I believed in Satan but though the idea of a God was ridiculous, hmmm, apply a bit of logic to that and you come top with the answer that teenagers are fucking stupid, nothing has changed.

Now I have you with me, under my power
Our love grows stronger now with every hour
Look into my eyes, you will see who I am
my name is Lucifer, please take my hand

Fucking magic!!!!!!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If I had a quid for the number of times me and my mates played this on Juke boxes in Coffee bars I would be minted - remember coffee bars? Not the posey-arsed places they have these days but those fucking awful , wonderful places full of 'greasers' and other cunts like I grew into.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Here's another one! Same tune, just a different video. The Sabbs must have been pioneers because nobody did videos back then, what would the point of a video be? How would we have played this strange mysterious video thingy on our gramophone players?

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Love when they asked Ozzy who would play him in a film about his life he said denzil Washington :):)

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Yeah man,like far out, cool. 1970, what a year, I was 14, one of my mate's mums was a hippy nutcase and we used to go round his house after school and smoke her weed and listen to the Sabbath, she would wander around with her thrupnies out which was exciting and fucking horrifying at the same time - an 'old' 34 year old lady with her tits out!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
How about a Paranoid video eh? We haven't had any of those yet have we? Do what, we have? Oh well.........

We were so witty and amusing back in those days we used to sing 'Finished with my woman cos she wouldn't let me touch her crutch', then something else I can' t remember, oh how funny we were!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Good luck to Ozzy, Geezer, Toni and the other bloke who isn't Bill tonight

the_end_zpsdb9zrr3y.jpg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
"The pace is glacial. The space afforded to each instrument – Geezer Butler’s bonging bass, guitarist Tony Iommi’s sinister tritone intervals, and the freeform drumming of estranged original drummer Bill Ward ably rendered by returnee sub Tommy Clufetos – still feels like a revelation. Most music tends to be saturated in comparison; one of the reasons the early Sabbath catalogue continues to appeal is its slow, alien unfurling."

What a lot of fucking, pretentious twaddle from the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/jan/29/black-sabbath-live-glasgow-review-farewell-tour

This is what my review would say - : "It was the fucking Sabbath, weren't it? Bleeding ears, sorted!"

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I saw sabbath when they first remormed with ozzy at ozzfest back in...? Oh I dunno let's say 98. Great night (and a loooooong day?).

Now if you wanna talk heavy metal. Best band I EVER saw...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Best rock gig ever,maybe?? same tour at hammersmith 14 yrs old what chance did I have?