By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
When: 31st January

1. Llorente JM said no!
2. Benteke JM said no!
3. Can’t remember his name, but striker playing in Portugal-permit issues
4. Mario Balotelli JM was not against. But don’t trust dealing with Italian clubs after recent experiences. The offer was 6 month loan, covering his wages. If happy, talk in summer. His club started to play games, and we had not even engaged, so backed off
5. Willian Josè was offered as loan with option. Certainly NOT obligation! Hence us going cold
6. KP (Polish striker from Milan). Agreed ALL . Loan with OPTION. Changed last minute to wanting Foyth/Lamela in similar deal.

How on earth we are going to blame DL is beyond me!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

We can only do options due to financial balancing. Option has to be in our favour.
We won’t entertain obligation as effects our balance sheet. As Bank commitment would be needed.

summer different matter 🙈

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

CE’s money allowed us to cover Bergwijn deal with structured payments. Extremely little paid upfront

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Seeing that Frank has gone public that he is staying. We were very confident we could conclude a deal for Giroud, up until last night. We spent 3 days talking and agreed all. This morning Frank himself decided he wanted him to stay, due to their failure to bring in another striker. That was not the understanding we had. Chavs were willing. Frank this morning vetoed that happening.

club would of backed JM with obligation on Willian Josè, but he was not confident to do so. Would of stretched us (obligation) but DL would of done it. So with all this in mind, I call it the way I see it. I was pissed off like any supporter would be with out failure striker front. But after getting clear understanding, from my disclosure in past hour, how could I honestly start bashing our club on this? When the club/DL is at fault, I will call it. If I do, BsodL don’t get on my case that I have an agenda.Eze, verbally agreed for summer. We have first option!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

LISTEN OUT PLEASE!

we are heavily governed by our banks, and the credit we already drawn down, and have with them. Reality is; we will spend sensibly. We have auditors etc, under agreement watching how we spend every penny. The bank want to protect their asset, which is the stadium. Unless we have an investor to come in, pay off everything, we have to be creative and frugal. I rather that than false hopes. So don’t expect summer to see us rack up 150m in purchases Net spend. We thought we would of had more sponsors:naming rights etc.

I don’t like it, but that is how it is.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

LISTEN OUT PLEASE!
LISTEN OUT PLEASE - That is bollocks. Tottenham's average annual nett spend in the 10 years from 2009/10 was a gnat's pube over £9m. City spent £118m, United £76m, Chelsea £46m,, Liverpool £29m, Arsenal £38m per year. Even if we only had a transfer budget which was the same as the goons then that would be almost £300m NOT SPENT and available op spend NOW.. If we don't have a decent transfer budget then that financial genius Levy has totally mismanaged the club's finances. Fucking Everton spent £26m per year for feck's sake. If the stadium was paid for out of the transfer budget then it is clearly obvious that Levy is a devout cunt who has boosted his property portfolio and does not give a flying fuck about the football team.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Now not only do they know inside levy and jose`s minds about targets,they also have minute details about the clubs financial relationships.Not sure whats worse people at games watching through a camera talking shite,or people on the internet wanting to be famous for just making stuff up.

Did any of them see bergwijn?,our only actual paid for signing and out of all their collective guessing he wasnt one.Thank god the window is nearly shut and they can crawl back into obscurity.Do they realise most people just laugh at them?good for a giggle,especially when they went all cryptic and the anagrams.God help the ones who store any faith in ITKs..

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Now not only do they know inside levy and jose`s minds about targets,they also have minute details about the clubs financial relationships.Not sure whats worse people at games watching through a camera talking shite,or people on the internet wanting to be famous for just making stuff up.

Did any of them see bergwijn?,our only actual paid for signing and out of all their collective guessing he wasnt one.Thank god the window is nearly shut and they can crawl back into obscurity.Do they realise most people just laugh at them?good for a giggle,especially when they went all cryptic and the anagrams.God help the ones who store any faith in ITKs..
them down at the SC forum hand on every word it seems. sad lot.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
Where: SC
Subject: we're always 'just waiting til summer to splurge'

To be fair we have now brought in 5 players over the last 2 windows. We should have bought a striker this window, no question imo but we are buying again, which is a huge improvement on last year.

If some are ungettable, and Jose isn't keen on some that's the way it is. He is definitely not a manager that will play a player he doesn't fancy. So that cash is just wasted.

The summer was always going to be the time we see if Jose will be backed or not.

Guess we will have to see.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: we're always 'just waiting til summer to splurge'

Jose Mourinho (JM) wants the 18 year olds upwards going out on loan everywhere, to get experience. He believes they and we have suffered, as they were stifled not going out on loan.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tanganga signed/agreed 5 year contract. Eventually will be announced. Troy Parrot also agreed similar I believe, on his 18th Birthday in few days. Hugo agreed extension.

This is what I have heard

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
just for funsies im going to post the rest of the "itk" from the past 3 hours

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Why is it difficult to slag off ‘No striker?!’ The ones offered (aside from Giroud) of late were not do-able in the end. The possible ones like Benteke Mourinho (JM) didn’t fancy. Had we signed Benteke with JM blessings, we would be going off on one. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

And again, up until last night a lot of us thought Giroud was good as done. It wasn’t chavs that stopped it, but Frank. Pissing about with a player’s career like that is not on.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Rob
Subject: Response to Hercules' "Why is it difficult to slag off ‘No striker?!’"

Because we've had since Llorente left to sign a backup striker.
Because we've had a month since Kane got injured to desperately sign a backup striker.
Of course we failed trying to do it in the last few days and of course the options left were awful.
There's no world class striker who fancied playing in the best stadium in the world and working for the most famous manager in the world?
There's really no defence for how much Levy fucks about trying to get a "deal", pinching pennies but losing pounds.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: response to Rob

I don’t disagree with that. I just accept reality. Our chairman will never change. It is like realising the dream wife you married is actually a bitch and you
want out. You get a divorce, and go again. We just can’t divorce our chairman, as it means divorcing our club. Btw, happily married for 31 years
So this Hercules fella is at least 55 (married 31 years maybe married mid 20's?)? and get his jollies off posting in the ITK forum. lol

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Told you all from the onset we would only do loans with creative accounting. Hence Fernandes 18 months deal, and Bergwijn that has a weird payment structure, which was offset by Eriksen deal. Doubt it would of happened had he stayed until the summer.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: TottenhamBoys
When: 31st January, 10:45pm

Jose is happy. As he said, he wanted a striker but not any old donkey for any old Dollar. There is a very good allocation of funds for the summer and we have already held talks with targets and it’s looking very good. Jose was offered Piatek permanently (22m) by Levy but said he didn’t want to pay that as wasn’t sure he was worth that. He would have taken a loan with option to get a better look at him but we couldn’t agree with Milan and then Hertha Berlin took the punt just as I thought Milan would give way. He believes he can get a better striker for better value for money in the summer and will make do with Bergwijn, Dele, Son, Lucas etc. Eze deal looking likely for the summer, we have very good relations with QPR after Clarke and Amos. We ended interest in Jarrod Bowen after signing Bergwijn. He was waiting for us all window but then Bergwign happened, and that’s the reason for West Ham’s/Palace late scramble for him. Yes I can be criticised as an optimist but believe we have really added to our rebuild this window with perm signing of Gio and signings of Gedson and Bergwijn. Yes Giroud (IMO) would’ve been an ideal scenario but wasn’t to be. We have also shifted a lot of unwanted players and opened up space in squad for the summer. Rose and KWP will be sold. Also am told Sissoko could move on in the summer, which is sad because he cares and has been a decent servant to the club, but ultimately he is getting on and is not good enough. Jose is brutal, thankfully. Go to sleep SC, see you in the summer x

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 31st January, 10:45pm

I call it as it is. Knob heads don’t detour me. Even DL ITK himself thought he had Giroud in the bag, as well as Mourinho.

EDIT
NB: My post is response to a poster

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: cabinessence
When: 1st February

JM has eye on someone for the summer who we can't get at the mo, but he has signaled his enthusiasm to sign, so back-up striker was only ever going to be a loan with option to buy, just in case they tore the place up. But obligation to buy was not an option. With the Polish striker, DL was prepared to accept obligation, but only if he could put performance conditions in there that he could control, such as number of appearances. Would have been ok, had not Hertha come in with permanent bid. Pretty much the same with all the other options, where clubs were insisting on obligations. Plus the players knew they were only stop-gap till the summer, so weren't exactly bursting at the seams to sign. And before you ask, no idea whatsoever who the summer fella is

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

A lot of people asking about certain youth players going out on loan, or unsure of leaving. Well Poch regime disheartened many of them. JM has spent a long time looking on the youth at close quarters. Spoken to a lot of them, along with their families and reps. Some are persuaded, whilst others have run out of patience. Some thinking about it. And others gone out on loan. Read that the way you want. Let’s see the outcome with what Binks does.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

view on youth ‘Go out a boy, come back a man’. In other words, ‘go and prove yourself to me’. I believe this is the best motivation one can get. Elite youth will train with first team, and prove first being accepted by the seniors. Then take your opportunity when you get it (Tanganga).

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 3rd February

Leave this for the summer, but will get it in now. A particular young midfielder & striker in France. We are clear in front, if! We want to do the deals. Names shared indoors

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Ben

Ledley has been helping coach our defenders lately and thinks he might be on the bench soon (as a coach, duh)

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Troy Parrot is 4 year contract, with option. I am not sure if option included in the 4 years. But defo option

Don’t know why Tanganga’s hasn’t been announced yet either

Cirkin-Jose massive on him, and impressing beyond his tender age training with first team. Interesting watch to see where LB search takes us or not

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham will tomorrow announce season ticket prices for next season. They are going up 1.5% Been sent this don’t know how true but my source normally reliable

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham will tomorrow announce season ticket prices for next season. They are going up 1.5% Been sent this don’t know how true but my source normally reliable
Highest ST prices and 7th highest wages,good job Danny boy!!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 17th February
Subject: Gedson Fernandes

The 50m Euros option is way off the mark. We win PL/CL as example, and he plays ‘x’ amount of games, with ‘x’ amount of this, and ‘x’ amount of that, then we would be paying 50m. Hope that makes sense

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
When: 6th March

Jose wants Osimhen as CF option/rotation. Third time I've heard this now, from 3 different sources.