By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
When: 4th July
Where: SC

‘GLC is extremely close. Almost there, and contrary what any leaks saying ‘offer knocked back’ is not true. Sess and twin looks good as there. Due to injury and package. Steven is the package deal, but not sure if both him and Sess. Sess is almost certain. I am not that brave to say anything more confirming. Expect Tripps to go, with little help from us’

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: The Goat
When: 5th July

The Goat hears that Max Aarons has signed a new contract with Norwich.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Dani Ceballos

Wasn’t putting this in the ITK thread. But decided best I do, rather than player thread.

Our Daniel would never entertain fattening a cow for someone else to eat. Very bad business. Only with ‘Option’ in our favour. And that goes for any player! I would suggest this player is being ushered to us by RM, and for us to accept. Then they press the button for their local rag to put this out there.

We do have a very good relationship with them mind you. That is why I said ‘All eyes on RM’. Little way to go.

Subject matter is the player/s being leaked to the media that we have agreed as ‘loan only’.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yid
BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.

I am guessing this is Dani Ceballos? I thought we don't do loans? Would rather just pony up if he's a player we want. If he shines in our setup that will just drive up his price. Seems counter-intuitive.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I am guessing this is Dani Ceballos? I thought we don't do loans? Would rather just pony up if he's a player we want. If he shines in our setup that will just drive up his price. Seems counter-intuitive.

Whoops. Forgot to add the subject line. Post updated

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
When: 7th July
Subject: A few bits mostly regarding outs.

CE. Wants out, is desperate for Madrid. They are keen however only see him as a squad player not as a galactico first team starter. This is causing pricing issues, as we have a price Madrid don't want to pay it, eriksen is in turn getting pissy!

Toby verrrry likely to still go, no idea who to,(plenty of rumours) as the clause in his contract means no one has had to negotiate with us.

Trips. Probably going.

There are others that could still go out, but as things stand these three are closest/most likely to go.

Still pushing hard for Lo C, he's definitley top of the hitlist atm. We want it done early this week. Have been told this next few days are big as far as knowing where we stand on certain deals are concerned.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Anything in the Zaniolo rumours I keep reading? Dunno if any of the ITK have been reading and regurgitating the same stories?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Anything in the Zaniolo rumours I keep reading? Dunno if any of the ITK have been reading and regurgitating the same stories?

Nothing. Anything I read I relay here so you would have seen it

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
D-90Vu5XUAAnmn6.jpg

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I mean it is good news,but yes I was hoping for more.The spurs app getting right into the swing of the ITK spirit

Agreed. Good news, but for a half second I thought Toby and Eriksen... and then was let down

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 11th July

So much activity with sealed lips behind closed doors. The well under 21 player is expected to happen, it is a tricky situation at present. RM not showing the eagerness either financially, or otherwise for CE. He has a deadline which is very close now, to commit. And I won’t go further on that. All the other plausibles & possibles, coming out of the media arm of RM, is deliberate leaks, with little enhancement on truth to move out some of their players to us.

Our targets are rigid and firm, and you know this already. And from what I am hearing, we won’t divert spending our funds elsewhere, until we satisfy all I have stated regarding ‘targets’. There is no panic from our end.

Quite a few of our young potential academy kids we are aiming to loan out to the right clubs. This pre-season is key for Troy Parrot, as he may become integral part of first team squad.

Just to add, we are getting quoted 25m plus sterling equivalent for 18 year olds, that can be argued if they are better than Troy. Expect totally different playing formation this season😉

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Ali Z
When: 12th July
Subject: Money

We have money but can't splash 70 m everywhere with 150 k a week wages, soon end up like Arsenal.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Rob
When: 16th July
Subject: Why no ITK with so much news about outgoings

This is going to sound like a massive ****tease but several of our ITKs told us about Trips and Rose several days ago and have been keeping us updated but were told absolutely not to make it public.

I know that's frustrating and sounds like revisionist bull**** but it is true. That's the main reason the ITK thread has been empty for a few days, everyone was sitting waiting for this news to break so they could start talking again!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Who: Rob
When: 16th July
Subject: Why no ITK with so much news about outgoings

This is going to sound like a massive ****tease but several of our ITKs told us about Trips and Rose several days ago and have been keeping us updated but were told absolutely not to make it public.

I know that's frustrating and sounds like revisionist bull**** but it is true. That's the main reason the ITK thread has been empty for a few days, everyone was sitting waiting for this news to break so they could start talking again!

ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha..............

ha ha ha ha ha

(sorry to all the ITK's, but seriously get a life)

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: dragon1
When: 17th July
Subject: who will we sign

the brothers at Fulham , Ceballos will either go to us or scum and if we can get nkoundou and Jansen out then Lo Celso will happen , as I try to explain on here all the time levy is way more about our wage bill than our net spend

There is an outside chance on bale , Madrid would have to hold our hand on the deal though big time we will not break our wage structure for him or anyone else will go to final days of window and really comes down to how bad madrid want rid and if bale wants first team football or just pick money up

If rose goes to Everton I think will take their left back but that’s more of a hunch than itk
Eriksen is a day to day situation Madrid are miles off I’d be guessing as in total limbo now

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: GLC

GKN and VJ, Does NOT determine our bid for GLC. The issue there, as from couple weeks ago, is their unrealistic figure that they want for him. Nobody out there is going to give them 75m for him!

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Replying to: Wouldn't be the first time a club held firm to their valuation and left us empty handed

On this one, NOBODY, absolutely NOBODY is going to pay them 75m for him!

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: If JJ is positive, I'm horizontal

ALL is very, very, very POSITIVE

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Could I say something to the bedwetters please. We got in circa 10-12m for Dembele, and never replaced him. We have now with TN. We have now sold Tripps for call it 23m. That is circa 35m total. And a initial circa 53m on TN, we are down 21m, and JC, with a loan back. Very little paid down. How the hell do some shit themselves that we have to sell?

I hinted enough about the RB, and Tripps likely exit next etc, and we would recruit from within Foyth. There are very close pending deals going on. And I won’t say no more than that. And I still expect the Sess/s, and GLC to happen, with couple others.