By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: JJetset
Where: Twitter
When: early morning 8th August

Everyone saying this is some some called Joyride...?
Dybala’a nickname is La Joya so people are connecting those dots

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EBX4ZLlXYAAAUPM

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I got that as well! November and Blue. A bit cheaper though one £59m.
Let’s take your offer.

Who: El Gringo
When: Today
Where: Sky Sports News

Lukaku to Spurs £59m just need to finalise terms, otherwise it’s off.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Ali z
When: 8th August

All i know is we expected to do sess and le celso today, were hopeful on Dyabala and where trying to get a rb out and 1 in, but not getting responses to my messages today, which is I expect to be the case.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Where: Twitter
When: 8th August

Maybe just the 2 today then now 🤦‍♂️
Was always going to be tricky, onwards & upwards

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
What no Dybala, Coutinho at £350k a week and Fernandes ......? I’m shocked ;)

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 9th December
Where: SC

We think a lot of him as a player at the club and we will give him the platform he requires to succeed. He is well regarded by all including Jose and definitely not looking to give back.
Hope this helps clear up our thinking as it stands today.
Not transfer related but I feel it deserves an airing as otherwise some won't see this due to it being posted in the Lo Celso thread.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I like these things when they turn out to be true, but so much stuff is fake news and click bait it just keeps the football world churning over mostly.

it would be good to see Gio in a run of games to see what he has to offer in relation to say Moura for example. Nice problem to have because Maureen seems to have rejuvenated the front 5......I’m including Sissoko obviously ha ha

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I like these things when they turn out to be true, but so much stuff is fake news and click bait it just keeps the football world churning over mostly.

it would be good to see Gio in a run of games to see what he has to offer in relation to say Moura for example. Nice problem to have because Maureen seems to have rejuvenated the front 5......I’m including Sissoko obviously ha ha
love it when ITK is PR state the bloody obvious.

Parrott
Who:jumangi jank muffin
Where:pPS
When;11th dec

We rate his potential and will give him the chance to succeed.Including Jose and we definitely wont be loaning him out.
Hope this helps clear up our thinking as it stands today. OFC if we loan him out in january,then the thinking changed tomorrow or sometime,its not that I am making this up at all.

Not ITK related but if I put it in the player thread,I wont get the attention I crave.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Who: Jumajijankmuffin
When: 18th December
Where: PS
Subject: Alderwiereld

He will sign a new contract tomorrow or friday.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules

As both JM and DL has said, not much (if at all) purchase activities in January. But, I expect deals to be formed up for the summer. Under Poch there were 2 very possible deals, but that has all changed now.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Who: Hercules
Brilliant....there were 2 possible deals but that has all changed now. Thank fuck, I can sleep tonight knowing that Dybala was a possible deal and also Fernandes. But they may not happen.

let’s play a new ITK game called let’s speculate on the deals that could happen this Summer......

ps It will all depend on how much money we get from transfer sales because otherwise Levy is only going to give Maureen about £3.72 and the profit from the sausage rolls.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
ps It will all depend on how much money we get from transfer sales because otherwise Levy is only going to give Maureen about £3.72 and the profit from the sausage rolls.

Still Don, that may be enough to bag us a few really heavy set U10 prospects.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Brilliant....there were 2 possible deals but that has all changed now. Thank fuck, I can sleep tonight knowing that Dybala was a possible deal and also Fernandes. But they may not happen.

let’s play a new ITK game called let’s speculate on the deals that could happen this Summer......

Mate with all the stadium records were breaking every other week, the sausage rolls may well be propping up the UK economy at this fucking rate....

At least sausage rolls and bar sales is one thing were good at.... fuck the football, eh...

As for ITK.......... this is a huge window for us. For me, Baconboy has to be sold to get any money for him..... face it, he is shite and will only play if he fancies it anyway. Rose also in that category, fuck them both out the door now.

That way we've got hard cash for either summer transfers or a bulk purchase of bar snacks and sausage rolls. That's a true win-win situation right there.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Streaky and free sausage rolls for a year in a swap deal for the World Line-dancing Championships to be held at the new Lane. What's the deal with that line-dancing bollocks? We went to Barcelona for the weekend a couple of weeks ago and there were hundreds of the fuckers in their cowboy boots and stetsons, they all looked bored senseless - I didn't blame them because thy looked like wankers and the music makes you want to kill yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: dragon1
Where: FTL
When: 12/31/19

dragon1 on looking at right backs:
two
Robinson [he means ferguson, at wba] and the Arab kid playing in France
I’d lump on eze coming too

Deals in place for two already (outgoing)
of outs one is a full back and one just come back on loan
We are further down line with sales than purchases , there is a deal in place for eze , we are looking at wba right back who’s out of contract soon , Jose has two big money center half’s in mind it will be one or the other , one will amaze many that levy will sanction as late 20s but levy is desperate for top 4 so feels he has to back Jose , as Jose said pre Norwich we are trying to juggle and move a few out

we are notselling Serge have already agreed a sale on one full back and trying to move another out

player is playing in Série a currently (hes talking the late 20s player here)

on koulibaly (who i guess is the late 20s player then):
yep we are considering , he is one of two center half’s we are looking at and he is one

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Who: dragon1
Where: FTL
When: 12/31/19
basically reads like any twitter fanboy speculation.

dont worry my mate jankmuffin has some big news soon!!Finally an ITK you can trust!!