By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
Where: SC
When: 6th October

Unless medical or something crazy transpires in next couple days (not literal). It is as close as you can get. I don’t use words like ‘nailed on/done’ etc. But you get my meaning. Media right about his injury record. Swans desperately need the money. And who have we just taken from Swansea boardroom? 😉

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Rebrab

For what it's worth, I heard we were extremely close to Skriniar on Saturday and it sounds like Inter pulled out when they couldn't get a replacement in at the right price. I think with the changes in the clubs structure and method of doing things (wider range of targets) it has become more difficult to provide the same level of reliable information as it was a couple of years ago. With that in mind, I'm not planning to post any more nuggets of info - unless I get something extremely clear cut and 'done', I'd prefer to just be able to talk about Spurs without anyone reading too much into it. So if everything posted from now on can be considered a fan's opinion that would be much appreciated and the Goat will be used for everything else.

Thanks to all of you over the years for understanding when things don't turn out as they expect, and to all the mods for keeping things in line. I'm glad that one of the very last posts I was able to give was this one, on the Tuesday just before it broke!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
No offence to the messenger @USspur - but this is from the ever reliable Hercules......

'Kudos to Daniel Levy, who heeded Josè advice and took advantage, or get left behind. Without Josè we could not of done the dual Real Madrid deals. He played a big part with his links and friendships at boardroom level there. Kudos to DL listening, stepping back a lot (though still heavily involved) and let his new charges, including Birch engineer things. Do not in any way underestimate Steve Hitchen’s influence. COYS!!!'

I don't know where to start, without being a little bit sick and a lot of bit angry. Especially when it's wrapped in the end of the 'All or Nothing' docusoap, in Episode 9 Levy praises himself, for getting through a difficult season with European football - three play off rounds in the Europa league. I'm not going to go on so I'll bullet point it.
  • Kudos to Levy who heeded Jose's advice - if he'd heeded Poch's advice - which was exactly the same, we wouldn't need Jose in the first place. Levy deserves very little kudos (Bale excepted) in my book recently.
  • Don't know if we could have done the deals or not. Bale wanted to leave and Madrid wanted to sell, Reguilon is his mate and wasn't playing. suited everyone including Levy's popularity complex and Mendes wasn't involved.
  • Why does the board love Mourinho? they sacked him? weren't we supposed to have a special relationship some years ago, way before Mourinho turned up?
  • Kudos to levy again 'Stepping back a lot though still heavily involved.' ha ha ha.
  • Birch and Steve Hitchen sorted it with Real madrid? it was Jose and Levy a minute ago?

COYS indeed.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: JJetset
Where: Twitter
Subject: ‘Any chance of re visiting for Skrinier in January?’

Lots of things need to happen for us to consider that again - I would say doubtful but there again when asked about Bale early on my personal opinion was doubtful but I also did caveat that with Daniel wanting it badly !!

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix

Issue with this one atm not financial. Other names also being mentioned so we will have to see. Looks like we definitely want one in before window closes so it's a wait and see.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Rodon! I am echoing Trix’s comments. That is the only thing that could frustrate this deal from happening. 2 more being pursued in same position. I would say 60/40 against for Rodon now. Everything is/was agreed

To be clear! The 3 includes Rodon. Do the maths 😎

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Rodon! I am echoing Trix’s comments. That is the only thing that could frustrate this deal from happening. 2 more being pursued in same position. I would say 60/40 against for Rodon now. Everything is/was agreed

To be clear! The 3 includes Rodon. Do the maths 😎

LOL. What is the only thing that could frustrate this deal?!
Trix said "it's non-financial".

Way to narrow it down Herc. Can you be more vague?

Here's my take: it has nothing to do with an STD & Rodon's vagina.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 8th October
Subject: Sergio buy back clause

RM cannot just demand we sell him back at profit in the next 3 windows as a guide. Not that simple! The player has to want to go back! And I cannot see that happening, as he is loving life in London, and with us, and wants to stay a very long time

All goes to plan he will be here a long time. We would not of engaged on ‘buy-back’ if we felt he would be back in Madrid couple years!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
When: 22nd August

Bale lol-No happening!...
Ej5_-B6WsAAvR0B

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 12th October
Subject: Bale

As I said rolling one year contract. As long as Bale and ourselves want to continue, he will stay for the second year until his Madrid contract runs out

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 15th October

Joe Rodon confusion 🙈
Absolutely ZERO to do with money! Media & Alasdair Gold far off the mark!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
The Squirrel hears that Cristiano Ronaldo has got Covid 19 and has stopped him transferring to Spurs this window to play with Gareth Bale.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 3rd July 2021

Hoping early this week for Tommy. Things are far more complicated(take longer) than they used to be what with Covid and changes after Brexit, but this looks like a goer and first one in.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: ValenciaYid
Where: TFC
When: 4th July

"All looking very good and positive behind the scenes with the new set up👍👍

"more to do with Nuno and Paratici and their plans…"

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
When: 3rd July 2021
Hoping early this week for Tommy. Things are far more complicated(take longer) than they used to be what with Covid and changes after Brexit, but this looks like a goer and first one in.

Excellent! Carroll or Huddlestone?