By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
When: 23rd January
Where: SC

Massive week coming up for Levy and the club. At this time it looks like the board are going to get behind Conte and get him what he's asking for. 3 in is the target(I know, I know) Porro and Zaniolo obviously, and we are exploring a few avenues for CB. We are a bit concerned regarding the outs, but this is panic week, so hopefully we will see some movement with some players accepting they will be going if the right offer was to come in for them. Again though Conte will only sanction exits if we can definitely bring players in. He feels the squad is good right now numbers wise, just not in quality.

Oh and the QSI talks are still ongoing AFAIA, certainly haven't heard anything to the contrary anyway. The whispers there are they'd want Conte to stay.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
ITK - in the know eh?

For the past 15 years you could have written, talk bollocks, put out false PR, talk up some recognisable names and then scramble to find a couple of bargains on the last few days of every window. You'd have appeared as a genius.

LEVY OUT

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
"He feels the squad is good right now numbers wise, just not in quality" What a silly thing for Cunte to 'feel'. That's lie a zoo saying we've got plenty of animals but they're all dead.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: WLB

Wolfsburg Maxence Lacroix could be a late option

Key movement is expected on porro we need to decide today which way we go to secure him. Talks have been stressed to the length of what needs to be done.

Zaniolo: getting closer, confident we can tie this up

Last edited:
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
ITK - in the know eh?

For the past 15 years you could have written, talk bollocks, put out false PR, talk up some recognisable names and then scramble to find a couple of bargains on the last few days of every window. You'd have appeared as a genius.

LEVY OUT
Why do they do it? Anonymous wankers on the internet feeding on .... what?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hotspur88

I'm not concerned by the supposed Milan interest and haven't heard anything different regarding the deal progressing nicely so chill for now 👍🏼.

This is one Conte really wants so will tell you all you need to know if it goes tits up.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Spurs hold the cards here Roma want him to come here. Milan want to wait untill July for zaniolo but feel they will lose him to spurs now . We can go toe to toe financially with them. Niko does want to come here but wouldn’t say no to Milan either if the deal collapses .

The deal is moving as we expected and isn’t far away as I said earlier . The only reason we don’t get him is because we decide to move onto other targets And don’t see value in the deal . Right now we are looking to conclude the signing .

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 24th January

Porro and Zaniolo still on track 👍🏼🤞🏼

Was always going to be end of the window unfortunately. The good news is, as of this morning the deals are both close and both players are very keen to join so 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Heard nothing on a CB although it's obvious we are definitely looking to strengthen in that position.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

It's also worth noting if Zaniolo is still on, there is little to no chance of a CB this window.

CL limits. Porro, Zaniolo, Damajuma leaves no room to add a CB(If As I said in my original post Zaniolo is as well as a Danjuma).

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

This deal was offered late last night after frank went danjuma changed his mind even after completing a medical ,media and got his agent to seek a way out as the registration hadn't been complete. think spurs have panicked here if I’m honest.
However my feeling is from my source to get Porro we have had to sacrifice zaniolo as the deal was starting to become more expensive with the clauses Roma are trying to insert into the deal with 18 months to run and the intrest the player is gaining from Milan and Newcastle . I haven’t been told it’s completely off tho and conte wants Niko still it wasn’t far off but right now I’m waiting for an update to see where we go with this .

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 25th January

I've just been told, and considering where it's come from I very much believe it to be true, that Conte has been offered a new contract and it's been sat on his desk for a while. Make of that what you will but Levy has made the offer, and it hasn't as yet been accepted or rejected!!!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Zaniolo

The door is still open for niko with roma holding it.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: The Goat

The possibility of Spence to Palace has been brought to my attention.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 26th January

The Goat hears that we are struggling to any deals in Italy due to Paratici case, most won't touch us with a barge pole

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 26th January

Palace want to take Dj could be a great move for him

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
What I love most about this thread (aside of the utter incredulity) is the self importance, and belief they have that others take them seriously. It's brilliant.

The possibility of Spence to Palace has been brought to my attention.
Ha ha ha

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 27th January

We will deffo be in seeking 1 more player after Porro 🤞 with a couple of avenues we can take that we have lined up . Spence will get a loan . We are offering moura out but he’s reluctant to move unless it’s it’s too good not to take . Gill has a lot of intrest and could go that ties on with Lucas . Emerson or doc won’t be leaving as things stand but could change unlikely atm . Japhet needs a loan and that is being mulled over .

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: What Lies Beneath
When: 27th January

This won’t be complete untill Monday hoping to get him flown in Sunday for a late medical . Him playing is ludicrous but that’s the terms set and we ain’t gonna get him any sooner.

the loose ends of the transfer seem to be taking longer then the intense negotiations.

we are confident of a conclusion .. stranger things have happened so don’t count all your chickens untill Pedro is official .

To add the meeting arranged today was on our side as tried to make it even more favourable then what was agreed on the original offer. The conclusion was nothing will change untill Sunday . We don’t want it lingering or collapsing last min barring an injuring or any other factors which could cause time to run out .Spurs have been leaking to the press the sporting lack of urgency of concluding the deal . The player also gave his wish to play which annoyed us .

The club know they cannot afford for this deal to fall like so many others before. No more plan b,c,d doesn’t evolve the team and dilutes the squad in quality .

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 29th January

We have enquired again regarding Hincapie(nothing more than that). Don't see it happening this window, but he's FP's number one choice for LCB. We have a number of options for CB although I don't see any of them being easy in the next couple of days without over paying.

Lots of players being offered around as per usual and we would like to get some out, so don't be surprised if the outs tie in with an opportunistic in. ;)

Regarding Bastoni: Conte's preferred choice.

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Tottenhamboys

We are in advanced talks with another player (not referring to Porro). Apparently will go to the wire if it happens.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
Subject: Jobe Bellingham

Very true. Club seems super confident. Let’s see

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Jobe Bellingham

Yes just came to post there is 100% truth in this. He's someone we've been looking at for a while. He's very highly rated 🤞🏼