By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Jermain Defoe -150 and counting!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
My fault mate, I started it, never mind, let's get back to bigging up the little man for what he has done on the pitch.
Think I was easy to bite as well. Opinionated bugger that I am!

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Not sure if this is only Defoe thread but watching him in his press conference was really sad, hes done masses for young Bradley and i am proud hes a yid

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Not sure if this is only Defoe thread but watching him in his press conference was really sad, hes done masses for young Bradley and i am proud hes a yid
Absolutely, All the shite media and wankbrain full retard posters in the other place who loved knocking JD should shut the fuck up - forever. Especially that cunt who banged on and on and on about how he wasn't good enough for us.

He has shown that he is not only a great player he is a great human being as well. I hope as many Spurs fans and everybody gives a quid or two if they can to the Neuroblastoma appeal. Jermain is in bits knowing that Bradley is close to the end, the whole country is crying, but what JD has done for this young lad to help make his dreams come true is inspiring. Yiddo.!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Bawling my fucking eyes out, this is so sad. Such a short life but so much packed in thanks to people like Jermain, his family and everybody who gave a quid to the various appeals to help Bradley and to fight this terrible disease. Imagine if all the football fans gave a couple of quid for this real Football Lad, Smile For Bradley and donate a quid if you can.

Neuroblastoma UK

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Bawling my fucking eyes out, this is so sad. Such a short life but so much packed in thanks to people like Jermain, his family and everybody who gave a quid to the various appeals to help Bradley and to fight this terrible disease. Imagine if all the football fans gave a couple of quid for this real Football Lad, Smile For Bradley and donate a quid if you can.

Neuroblastoma UK
Imagine if all the Premier League footballers gave just 1 days wages.....nah that would be ridiculous.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The presser JD did was heart breaking stuff,so sad.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

Neuroblastoma UK
Honestly bruv, the brightest stars always fade too soon.

In just 6 years this little man has changed the world with just his attitude and smile.

Most people will never leave more than a scuff on this earth in an entire lifetime while he has changed it in just six short years.

It's so difficult to focus on the positives especially when a little boy who doesn't even understand the concept of hate should be dealt such a totally shit hand but he has changed the world, he has made a difference, he has inspired me and hundreds of thousands of others to do what they can to remember his name, honour his memory and try to mimic his achievements by doing whatever they can to help rid the world of this shit disease.

He and his memory will live in for longer than any of ours...

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
So sad. What a hero young Bradley is. He never let the pain bring him down through it all. I cried my eyes out watching the BBC vid of what he achieved through the football world and JD. His goal of the month against Begovic was brilliant! He'll get an incredible send off and rightly so. Absolute legend!! Sleep tight young man.