By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Jose out

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Welcome to the forum... we usually refer to Jose as "that cunt".
I feel i've made a good decision to join if that's the case đŸ¤£

I've been a fan for over 40 years and I can't watch us at the moment. That cunt has just killed my enthusiasm and enjoyment of watching us play. I read so many comments about "he needs time" and "he needs his players" that seem to forget how much he enthused about the squad when he joined and said they were good enough to win the title.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I feel i've made a good decision to join if that's the case đŸ¤£

I've been a fan for over 40 years and I can't watch us at the moment. That cunt has just killed my enthusiasm and enjoyment of watching us play. I read so many comments about "he needs time" and "he needs his players" that seem to forget how much he enthused about the squad when he joined and said they were good enough to win the title.
I'll think you'll find your opinion is shared by quite a few of us. Ive wanted him out for a long time. You can give him time alright, and that'll give him time to mold talented skilful creative players into cynical negative players. Having Kane, Son, and others defend for most of the 90 and with 25% possession against wba or Palace. Those players I've mentioned must have their agents working to see what offers could be on the table in the summer. Why would they stay ? Granted, there are plenty that are simply not good enough at the level we need to be at and I think a player clearout is badly needed. But don't let this cnut at it. We can win the league Cup and finish top 4 and pundits will say we've had a successful season!!?! Well that depends on how you measure success. As a Spurs fan, success is about winning, but winning the right way. Entertain, excite, playing the game by attacking and trying to score goals. Not parking the bus if we nick one before half time.
Jose out!

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

I'll think you'll find your opinion is shared by quite a few of us. Ive wanted him out for a long time. You can give him time alright, and that'll give him time to mold talented skilful creative players into cynical negative players. Having Kane, Son, and others defend for most of the 90 and with 25% possession against wba or Palace. Those players I've mentioned must have their agents working to see what offers could be on the table in the summer. Why would they stay ? Granted, there are plenty that are simply not good enough at the level we need to be at and I think a player clearout is badly needed. But don't let this cnut at it. We can win the league Cup and finish top 4 and pundits will say we've had a successful season!!?! Well that depends on how you measure success. As a Spurs fan, success is about winning, but winning the right way. Entertain, excite, playing the game by attacking and trying to score goals. Not parking the bus if we nick one before half time.
Jose out!
You could almost hear Levy saying "Oh shit! Now what?" after he sacked Poch. He then put his utter lack of understanding about football on display for the world to see by bringing in a manager who goes against everything this club is about just because he saw something shiny.

If the worst happens, and we end up losing the league cup final, failing to qualify for the Champions League and Kane and Son leave, I'd love someone to put Levy on the spot and ask "So, Daniel, how do you feel about not backing Pochettino when he identified the need for a team rebuild ?".

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That arrogant cunt won't ever answer a question like that... he wont even be interviewed by someone who hasnt agreed to ask the PR approved questions he has the shiny tag line answers pre written to answer.

Longest bar in Europe....
Shittest Spurs side in a decade....
Cheese room....
Most boring football in the league....
High class waiter service premium seating....
Highest ticket prices in Europe....
Highly successful manager....
Fuck all apart from demoralised players to show for it....
NFL franchise ready....
Fans baying for you fucking blood you shit cunt, because you've fucked our football team at the expense of your property portfolio and vanity project....

I've posted it elsewhere that the only way out is for the club to become successful again and sell up. They're lumped all in against us becoming a powerhouse and the pandemic fucked our revenue streams... we've gotta ride this out and wait for some luck to bounce our way or Fat Joe to stump up serious cash for the footballing side of the business (with Levy keeping his know it fucking all nose out of everything). If not we could be on an epic slide. If we loose 3 or 4 of our best players (highly possible)... we're Newcastle level at best. We're hovering around 14th enjoying a Milk cup quarter final as our day out every 5 years....

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
That arrogant cunt won't ever answer a question like that... he wont even be interviewed by someone who hasnt agreed to ask the PR approved questions he has the shiny tag line answers pre written to answer.

Longest bar in Europe....
Shittest Spurs side in a decade....
Cheese room....
Most boring football in the league....
High class waiter service premium seating....
Highest ticket prices in Europe....
Highly successful manager....
Fuck all apart from demoralised players to show for it....
NFL franchise ready....
Fans baying for you fucking blood you shit cunt, because you've fucked our football team at the expense of your property portfolio and vanity project....

I've posted it elsewhere that the only way out is for the club to become successful again and sell up. They're lumped all in against us becoming a powerhouse and the pandemic fucked our revenue streams... we've gotta ride this out and wait for some luck to bounce our way or Fat Joe to stump up serious cash for the footballing side of the business (with Levy keeping his know it fucking all nose out of everything). If not we could be on an epic slide. If we loose 3 or 4 of our best players (highly possible)... we're Newcastle level at best. We're hovering around 14th enjoying a Milk cup quarter final as our day out every 5 years....
Ah yes, back in the day where our impact sub was none other than that incredible talent that was Gary Doherty!

Jesus!

.....shudder

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Trix and Herc hinted that his time may be coming to an end.
In other news i just took a dump and wiped back to front with no onward flickage to the spuds...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I think I always go back to front... I do dig it out a little though (short fingernails are a prerequisite of course)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
This is worth a read. Dissects the "End Game" very well

His only saving grace is that there are no crowds allowed in at the moment. If there were, he'd know what everyone thought of him and his tactics. He'd already have gone.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Tottenham Hotspur are understood to have sacked Jose Mourinho after an ‘explosive' morning where he refused to take players onto the training ground over the club’s proposed European Super League admission. [
@thechicoazul
] #THFC

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

oh-happy-day.jpg

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Holy fuck....Is this a wind up ???
It had better not be ..

I see his loyalists are already worshipping him as some kind of martyr due to the rumour he refused to take the players out for training because of the Super League situation.

S

spurs2rise

Player in Training.
If true, I respect him for that, but doesn't make up for the shitstorm of recent months.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Rumours are that Kane has asked for a transfer citing Mourinho as the main reason...

Player power working in the clubs favour...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ooooh -

The Club can today announce that Jose Mourinho and his coaching staff Joao Sacramento, Nuno Santos, Carlos Lalin and Giovanni Cerra have been relieved of their duties.

That's unusual, it's usually something like 'by mutual agreement' but 'relieved of duties' is a proper sacking. Now all I want is that cunt Levy to be relieved of his duties and the new boss to say 'fuck that Super League bollocks, THFC is going to become a football team again' and I will be happy.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Rumours are that Kane has asked for a transfer citing Mourinho as the main reason...

Player power working in the clubs favour...
Rumours are that Ledley King told Daniel Levy's mate's cleaner that some bloke down the pub said that Mourinho told a different bloke in a different pub that Joe Louis' boat looked a bit pikey.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
but who is going to manage our club? With the risk of pending sanctions because of this Super league??

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I am not a loyalist to Jose, but fair play to him having the balls to stand up to this abhorrent idea.
It's his final fuck-you, taking away the chance of a few moments of unadulterated glee. Now I have to silently, secretly give him props, even whilst I celebrate his departure and bemoan each day he spent in charge of our players.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It's his final fuck-you, taking away the chance of a few moments of unadulterated glee. Now I have to silently, secretly give him props, even whilst I celebrate his departure and bemoan each day he spent in charge of our players.
.... yeah but, he didn't do it did he? It's all just bollocks rumours.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Every Monday morning for months now I've awakened and checked the news to see if the day of jubilee had arrived. It's the first thing I do, even before my coffee. Now that it's here, it's in the midst of this Super League wankery, and I can't even be happy about it. I know others feel the same way, and the more that I think about it, it's Spursy as fuck.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
If true, I respect him for that, but doesn't make up for the shitstorm of recent months.
which is correct. However it has provided a 'get out of jail free' card meaning he can jump citing some sort of moral high ground, rather than being pushed. Still all about him isn't it? even on a day of such momentus Super League news.....

I notice that none of the other 5 managers have left......

See ya Mourinho. Thank god.