By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Juan Foyth

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Show me where 15 million buys you anything near a player of that calibre or potential...

Genius from Levy... again.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Just seen this. About £12.9m in proper money. This one is on Levy and The Special Cunt.

We'll regret this.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Everyone knows I hate that cunt Levy, I always have and way back in the forum time forget the unbelievers who were not my disksipples used to get very upset when I told them what cunts they were and what a cunt levy was. Letting Foyth go for fuck-bleeding-all has intensified my hatred to a new high level. It was fucking obvious that the boy had huge potential, it was fucking obvious that he just needed playing time and a manager who was not that Moronio cunt, it was fucking obvious that he could not be replaced for £13m, £26m or even whatever 3 times £13m is. Fuck you Levy, fuck you very much.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Completely agree. Still only 25 as well. Imagine him, Romero and Van der Ven as our 3 main CB's.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member