By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Juventus A (CL) 19:45 Tues 13th February 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Juventus.jpeg

Here we go, here we go, here we go! Big boy football now.

So Juventus, you have only conceded 1 goal in their last 16 matches eh? Allow me to introduce Mr Kane. If we can come home with a point it would be lovely, an away goal or two would be super lovely, 3 points would cause spontaneous jizzing and loads of us needing to visit the doctors because permanent erections can be seriously dangerous. We all know that Poch IS all that, but are Juventus? I've never heard of them or any of their players - apart form Czcszhchesney their number two keeper, I remember him, he was funny.

COYS!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Fucking Italians.....I don't like them, they've been match fixing, ducking out of fighting, paying bribes, organising crime and now they have stupid football laws meaning that if I borrow a fellow Yid's ticket with a different name on it, I can't go to this game. Wankers....so I'm sending a Magic man and 11 heroes with some back up to Turin instead. The cheating bastards won't know what's hit them, so I expect they'll time waste and roll around in mock injury if we. Rush past them.

Same attitude as last 10 days and we'll be fine, then we will smash them at Wembley whatever score we need. Bring it on.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Fucking Italians.....I don't like them, they've been match fixing, ducking out of fighting, paying bribes, organising crime and now they have stupid football laws meaning that if I borrow a fellow Yid's ticket with a different name on it, I can't go to this game. Wankers....so I'm sending a Magic man and 11 heroes with some back up to Turin instead. The cheating bastards won't know what's hit them, so I expect they'll time waste and roll around in mock injury if we. Rush past them.

Same attitude as last 10 days and we'll be fine, then we will smash them at Wembley whatever score we need. Bring it on.
What about that Mussolini bloke, Trumpty and Farage's mate - fat bastard he was. On the other hand they make some cracking motorbikes and cars, their fabrics and ceramic stuff is probably the best in the world and I fucking love their food, their olive oil is totally pucker. On the other, other hand their wine is total piss, Lambretta fucking scooters, I fucking hate those little bastards - and their fashion stuff, Dolce and fucking who? My fashion clothing comes from proper British charity shops. On the other, other, other hand they take the piss totally out of stupid rich bints who pay thousands of quids for fucking handbags - that deserves a round of applause. Then of course there were the Romans and what did they ever do for us?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Unwashed cheating inbreads...!!!

Put these cunts to the sword and not just us yids but every pundit and his dog will be swinging off Pochs todger building us up for the big fall.

It's a game we need to manage and impose our stamp on... we don't do well playing to anyone else tune so let's run them off the park and chase every ball and stick it right up them. They won't be used to that and won't like it.

Once these match fixing mongrels have been dispatched we can get on with the serious stuff of arse shafting Rochdale in a most unnecessary manner...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Remember when football used to be fun?? This is what the Italians do to welcome away fans....

Full details of what to expect at the stadium and information broken down into sections including:
Match tickets
Italian bylaws dictate each ticket must have been registered and used by the supporter who has purchased it. Following the purchase of your ticket, all supporter details have been passed to Juventus. Your name was written on the back of their ticket, and this will need to match the details on your passport (which you will need with you on the day) in order for you to gain entry to the Allianz Stadium. If the information you provided does not match that on your passport/EU driving licence or your ticket, you are at risk of not being allowed to enter the stadium.

Stadium access
Please arrive in plenty of time as the security checks may take some time to complete. Please be aware that supporters may be asked to remove their shoes as part of the searching process.

Tottenham Hotspur supporters are located in the North-East corner of the stadium, seated in sector 110 (lower tier) and sectors 211 and 212 (upper tier). Each tier is a self-contained area (you cannot move between the upper and lower tiers) with segregation barriers consisting of three-metre high reinforced glass screens. Access is gained via a secure gate compound at Gate E, which is approached from Via Druento.
Turnstiles open at 6.45pm (CET, 5.45pm UK) - one hour before our 8.45pm (CET, 7.45pm UK) kick-off. All supporters must be inside the stadium no later than 45 minutes before kick-off.

The local police have advised that all supporters should arrive at the stadium by 7pm (CET, 6pm UK),as the security checks at the entrance may take some time. Anyone not in the stadium by 8pm (CET, 7pm UK) may not be allowed access and may be required to wait for 20 minutes after kick-off before being allowed entry (if at all).

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Toby staying at home...lots of rumours
Yeah and it's click bait media at it's best because he hasn't signed a new contract either. In short he's ours until Summer 2019 and we also have an option to extend for an additional year.

If not then he has a release clause of £25.4m. So Levy will extend and negotiate a new deal and all this will go away. If it doesn't he will be 30 and Sanchez is currently 21. I love Toby and I think and hope he will stay, but it's now not a total disaster if he doesn't. Witness the fact we will also have to replace Jan in the next 18 months.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Toby staying at home...lots of rumours
Yeh, the contract thingy doesn't help I suppose. I read Alasdair Gold today and he makes a good point about how Pochettino doesn't rush guys back after an injury. Personally, I reckon he has a huge part to play in the final third of the season. I reckon we'll see a lot of him in the coming months

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
The Toby thing is a bit concerning. Posh says it's strictly fitness and he's usually pretty honest. But to my eyes Toby looked fine against Newport and that was last week. Can't imagine he's not fit enough to be on the bench. I know we have him locked down the next two years, but that only works until he decides to cause problems. I really, really hope it doesn't come to that. Oh yeah, and I think we'll stomp Juve. Draw would be great too.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
After 3 & a half months he suffered a massive injury. From day 1 we created a plan to help him. We worked with the medical area & sports science. He’s 28, it was a massive injury & we cannot put at risk his career."

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
The Toby thing is a bit concerning. Posh says it's strictly fitness and he's usually pretty honest. But to my eyes Toby looked fine against Newport and that was last week. Can't imagine he's not fit enough to be on the bench. I know we have him locked down the next two years, but that only works until he decides to cause problems. I really, really hope it doesn't come to that. Oh yeah, and I think we'll stomp Juve. Draw would be great too.

Newport in an FA Cup mismatch is vastly different to a trip to Turin to face a superpower of world matchfix....er, football.

It's fitness related without any doubt at all.

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
This is a properly, big, difficult, big boys game of football. Champions League knockout stages, against the finalists in two of the past three seasons, away. We'll see, I think we'll be fine if we're not too gung-ho. In any case more fantastic experience for what is still a young team, which will do us proud in the future.

Good luck lads. It might be 2-1 Juventus, which would be OK, but it might be 1-2 Spurs which would be very good indeed.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I think it's three at the back using Dier isnt it?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Wow, need to get one and not concede anymore.

Feels like inter a few years ago

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
We got this, bit lucky at the end but we've already got them rattled. Get some solidity ie cut out the stupid penalties and we're away COYS

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Fucking blimey! What a fantastic performance from our blokes, 2 down and they took over the game, totally in control, yeah we were slow to start but after the first 10 minutes the only chance they have had was the missed penalty. Cracking first half, if we keep that up we could do very well here. Now I will shut the fuck up because I will be watching the second half not bashing out bollocks on my keyboard.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Some wankers in the a place far far away were knee-jerking like cunts, they had given up, surrendered, game over, slagging the team left right and center - so called Spurs fans my fucking arse, stupid cunts.