By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

League Cup 2018-19

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The Carrierbag Cup should be ours this year, it's easy, we only have to win 4 games and we get a shiney for the cabinet. Our home tie against Watford will probably be played at the MK Dons stadium or in France or somewhere, Yeovil is nice (no it isn't but it's close to my house),it won't be the New Lane and it won't be Wembley.

We might as well go big in this, the first game is between Brighton and Huddersfield, that will be nice. I know the Poch isn't arsed about the Carrybbooo cup, but it's a shiney, we need a shiney, we haven't had a shiney for a long tie, I demand a shiney, give me a shiney!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Dl3mCqLX0AAuEib.jpg

Dl3mCqPXcAE-uj2.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
haha bit late,just seen the result

The special brew one :p:p
Dn-IOIJW0AEXfys.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fuckin hell
its getting better !!

Who is 1st??him or warnock I think.
I hope man utd`s board take his belt and laces away every night,he looks ready to flip out.Going to be an interesting press conference this week from Jose.

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
its getting better !!

I hope man utd`s board take his belt and laces away every night,he looks ready to flip out.Going to be an interesting press conference this week from Jose.
He's had it, his ego is now too big for any club and dealing with any player, he thinks he's bigger and better than anything in football. I expect Zidane before Christmas although in the back of my mind Levy also needs to be careful.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
its getting better !!

Wow... that's him gone. You dont single out people and treat them like that in any walk of life. Especially as their manager and especially in a team sport like football.

I'd stick in a cheeky bid in Jan for Pogba and tell him to prove that miserable cunt wrong. No more motivation necessary. Hedge be excellent breaking the lines and giving us another option through the middle. Get him running like Poch wants and he 100% be getting goals and assists for fun.

Mourinhio is a proper cunt.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Next round of the league cup. Tuesday 30th & Wednesday 31st October. We have City at Wembley on Monday 29th so won't be able to play Tues or Weds. Can't play Thursday as we have Wolves on Saturday. And then PSV at home on the Tuesday.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
I really wonder if Mourinho’s dad dying has sent him over the edge.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Woolwich`s new keeper Mwahahaha

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DoSaftVXkAEeMVs.jpg

Fourth-round draw
Manchester City v Fulham

Bournemouth v Norwich City

Arsenal v Blackpool

Leicester City v Everton or Southampton

West Ham v Tottenham

Middlesbrough v Crystal Palace

Chelsea v Derby County

Burton Albion v Nottingham Forest

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I fuckingn love beating these scumbags.

I hope they go down.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Hopefully this goes to extra time and penalties before Chelsea lose. Then we beat them on Wednesday night

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hopefully this goes to extra time and penalties before Chelsea lose. Then we beat them on Wednesday night
oh fuck off i just commented in the PL thread,BTW 81k crowd PMSL

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I vaguely remember Edgar Davids doing that to BMJ once, but the circumstances were nowhere near like this. They are a right mess (though decent today I have to admit). Sarri's surely gone if we take care of them on Wednesday

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I vaguely remember Edgar Davids doing that to BMJ once, but the circumstances were nowhere near like this. They are a right mess (though decent today I have to admit). Sarri's surely gone if we take care of them on Wednesday
I remember berbatov refusing to warm up as sub at newcastle to come on.Honestly i dont think Sarri will make it to weds,he`ll eiher fall on his sword or be replaced by Zola.The only other option is Kepa has a miraculous injury and is unavailable weds.

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wow.... I've never seen anything like that....

Only one of them 2 will ever be on or in charge of a Chelsea team again.

If he does get the boot, then Zola would have to drop their keeper too. He's mugged him as well as the rest of the team off.

In fact I dont see how he can play again.

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
Wow.... I've never seen anything like that....

Only one of them 2 will ever be on or in charge of a Chelsea team again.

If he does get the boot, then Zola would have to drop their keeper too. He's mugged him as well as the rest of the team off.

In fact I dont see how he can play again.

It's ok, they can just go out and buy another... oh!