By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leeds Leeds Leeds,PL (A) 8th May 12:30 GMT

Fat belly subbed at..

• Half time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-75 mins

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 76-82 mins

• 83-84 mins

• The whole game not breaking a sweat

• @Jason Forde to appear like Jesus from a cave and suck my balls

• Total voters
Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
On the home stretch, 11th vs 6th I’m so excited, it’s going to be another Bale masterclass in left footery. Fat belly fit,
Chief Mason has been playing fifa and it’s a forward free flowing attack for 96 mins.

COYS.

• Love
Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Could be a good game if us and Leeds turn up for a fight. I am looking forward to this one.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Polls are the best... especially the nice chaps who wash my car...

I too am looking forward to a game of football involving Spurs.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Spurs Leeds.png

• 1 Lloris
  • 24 Aurier
  • 4 Alderweireld
  • 15 Dier
  • 3 Reguilón
  • 18 Lo Celso
  • 5 Højbjerg
  • 9 Bale
  • 20 Alli
  • 7 Son Heung-Min
  • 10 Kane
Substitutes

• 2 Doherty
  • 6 D Sánchez
  • 8 Winks
  • 11 Lamela
  • 12 Hart
  • 17 Sissoko
  • 23 Bergwijn
  • 27 Lucas Moura
  • 28 Ndombele

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Polls are the best... especially the nice chaps who wash my car...

I too am looking forward to a game of football involving Spurs.
.. don't forget the dancing ladies.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Let’s take advantage of the Foxes bottling it.

Finay I am excited for a game. We have something to play for.

COYS.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
How was that offside... it just wasn't...!

Oh and Leeds are superb and we can't defend for shit...

Bamford is a great player.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
We are so so poor at the back...Dier is atrocious.
I don't understand why that goal wasn't given either. He was level. If you're level, you're onside!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
at least its a good game of football....

shame we need to win to keep ECL dreams alive..

Also, anyone else enjoying the commentary? Koch block, Koch in the way, great ball by Koch

Last edited:
Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
We are so so poor at the back...Dier is atrocious.
I don't understand why that goal wasn't given either. He was level. If you're level, you're onside!
They just keep looking until they 'prove' it's offside ffs. How can you be 1 pixel offside? if the VAR was in 720p we would have been fine! Ridiculous.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Dier moaning about people complaining about the mistakes he has made and how it is unfair.
Makes 2 mistakes for both goals....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Leeds Centre half has done an absolute job on Kane... kept him well quiet and jot hold the ball...

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
pass the sodding ball Kane you selfish grrrrr

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Fuck sake. Ndombele was grimacing after he finished jogging onto the pitch!!!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
What a fucking disaster this has been. Since the beginning of the 20/21 season it had been awful on and off the pitch

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Although it's great to see Mason get a shot, especially considering what he's been through, but, he's far from ready to do a job of this magnitude. I'd even go as far to say, whoever eventually gets the job arguably has the toughest job in the PL....Poison Chalice with Levy there.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Absolute joke of a Corporation we are.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Shoddy defending. I could scored their third goal and I can't kick a ball to save my life. Luckily I'm not that arsed anymore so I don't have to worry about my blood pressure when I'm watching us play.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Why on earth would Potter even want this job at this point? Broken club, probably 5 or 6 good players out the door, no Europe, loads of debt and Levy. Where do I sign? o_O

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Kane looks like a guy who has made his decision.
I think, sadly, we've reached the end with Kane. He's just going through the motions now.

You know Levy is going to be an absolute cunt about it, but why not just set a reasonable transfer fee for him as a form of gratitude for him sticking around a lot longer than he probably should have done and let him go off and get the silverware his ability deserves.

It won't happen though because he'll likely start the ball rolling at at least £120m.

But then even if he does get something approaching that, we've got Steve fucking Hitchen waiting in the wings.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Imagine how much shite we could spunk £120,000,000 on...!!!

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Well we bought 5 mediocre players with the Bale money back then. We bought a decent striker as the 6th with Soldado, but then we broke him and turned him to shit. And Eriksen was number 7, and despite his final year or so with us when he couldn't have given less of a shit, he was decent.

So with £120m, god knows what Hitchen would do. He'd probably re-sign Vlad Chiriches for starters ..

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I wouldn't sell Kane or at the very least, not spend the Kane money, until we get a Rangnick or Campos who could spend that money wisely.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I wouldn't sell Kane or at the very least, not spend the Kane money, until we get a Rangnick or Campos who could spend that money wisely.
That means it's gone forever... as the stadium repayments would suck it up.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
That means it's gone forever... as the stadium repayments would suck it up.
All I'm saying is that if Kane &/or Son were to leave, I'd rather have someone with a much greater knowledge of the game than Levy/Hitchen, dealing with that transfer money. We definitely need someone one or their team running the show. In Levy's 20 years, we haven't reached that pinnacle so if you are not going to fvck off like @Yid says, at least let someone else deal with it.