By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leicester City (A) 19:45 Tue 28th November 2017

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
2017-11-28-Leicester-City-vs-Tottenham-Hotspur.jpg

It's one of those funny midweek games weeks. Dunno what that's all about.

Despite the gloom and doom we are doing OK, we are 5th, we were 5th last year and the season before after 13 games and they turned out OK innit? We have 24 points, we had 24 points last season and the season before after 13 games and that was all tickety-boo eh? So, just win this one and then a little trip up to Watford on Saturday and even the numpties will be happy, less miserable at least.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Harry Winks will be assessed ahead of tomorrow's game after feeling ill. Wanyama still out, as well as Alderweireld obviously.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Poch has just confirmed Erik Lamela told him after today's training session that he is ready to play if needed tomorrow night at Leicester. Poch delighted to have him back for the busy schedule ahead, but people "need to stay calm after a year out". Big few days for new dad Erik.

Much to the medias annoyance danny rose is in the squad too according to poch.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well who the hell knows anymore......we stuff Liverpool 4-1 at home and draw with WBA, beat Huddersfield 4-0 away where United lose and City struggle...

Anybody else up for sitting back and relaxing, whilst we all enjoy the continued Poch and Spurs ride through 2017? we're newly informed that it is going very well after all. Happy days. It would be another very happy day or evening more specifically on Tuesday if we repeated last years score here. On that wonderful occasion we scored 6....yep
Harry Kane
football-18x18.png

SON Heung-Min
football-18x18.png

Harry Kane
football-18x18.png

SON Heung-Min
football-18x18.png

Harry Kane
football-18x18.png

Harry Kane
football-18x18.png

I think we'd all be very happy if that happened again, but it's unlikely because that was the end of the season and Leicester had gone to the beach apparently. When they got there they found the Hull players had beaten them to it, because we beat them 7-1 the following week. For this year I'd be happy with a win. A win of any sort will do....Anthony Taylor is the referee, not sure if he is any good, but if he gives us a penalty in the last minute to win, he'll be straight on my Christmas card list.

We're better than Leicester and they should gives us a bit more room than we get at home. Need to watch out for the old Vardy/Mahrez, pacy counter-attack because we're playing that really high line thing this year, but even so I reckon 2-1 win for Spurs. Kane and Son. Good luck lads.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Why is there a game on a Tuesday? WHY? Leicester are not as bad as they seem. Will be tough to pick up a win. I would reckon that if we lose this one we will likely cease construction on the stadium and huddle together and cry. Not really my thing so I prefer we go out there with at least a few rested players and win. I'm talking about Rose, Aurier, and, uh, I guess that's all that's rested. Glum. Hey I guess Lamela is rested? :) Only positive is that Leicester have to be exhausted as well. I hope. I don't care how we do it, let's steal a win and keep this thing on track. I guess we have to play Sissoko. That doesn't make me happy but I will be positive. He is due a great game and he is tall. And fast. Dribbling and touch? Eh, whatever. Over-rated skills imo. :eek: I think we'll win. Kane, Dele and an own goal with do the trick. COYS!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Why is there a game on a Tuesday? WHY? Leicester are not as bad as they seem. Will be tough to pick up a win. I would reckon that if we lose this one we will likely cease construction on the stadium and huddle together and cry. Not really my thing so I prefer we go out there with at least a few rested players and win. I'm talking about Rose, Aurier, and, uh, I guess that's all that's rested. Glum. Hey I guess Lamela is rested? :) Only positive is that Leicester have to be exhausted as well. I hope. I don't care how we do it, let's steal a win and keep this thing on track. I guess we have to play Sissoko. That doesn't make me happy but I will be positive. He is due a great game and he is tall. And fast. Dribbling and touch? Eh, whatever. Over-rated skills imo. :eek: I think we'll win. Kane, Dele and an own goal with do the trick. COYS!
Lol you`re going to love december then!!
I think our tiredness is mentally tired mostly,hopefully a painful result seems to galvanise us or has in the past.Probably part of the plan was to rest rose&aurier to be ready for leics and their pacy counter style?Would like to rest dele or eriksen but wink`s illness probably prevents that,unless we do stick sissoko in,but hell that`ll be ballsy rest dele for sissoko,fan hit would the shit or something.if we didnt win.Luckily they are in the same boat except they arent on any european tour,lets just hope they didnt have any motivational racist orgys whilst we were playing in dortmund.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I've got to be honest a Jan/Dier partnership against Steptoe scares the shit out of me but hey ho, hopefully we can be a bit sensible and not leave that one to chance :rolleyes:

Can we beat them, yes of course, we can beat anyone we're Spurs. Can we fuck it right up and look like a bunch of numpties? yes of course, we're Spurs! That's the knife edge we live on as yids, the thing I like most!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Lol you`re going to love december then!!
I think our tiredness is mentally tired mostly,hopefully a painful result seems to galvanise us or has in the past.Probably part of the plan was to rest rose&aurier to be ready for leics and their pacy counter style?Would like to rest dele or eriksen but wink`s illness probably prevents that,unless we do stick sissoko in,but hell that`ll be ballsy rest dele for sissoko,fan hit would the shit or something.if we didnt win.Luckily they are in the same boat except they arent on any european tour,lets just hope they didnt have any motivational racist orgys whilst we were playing in dortmund.

I don't like December for a lot of reasons, including this insane schedule. At least we can rest everyone for AOPEL. And the odds that Leicester didn't have a racist orgy are not good. What else could they possibly have to do?

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Excited about Rose and Aurier. Not so excited about WInks being out and Sissoko and Eriksen starting. Leicester's starting lineup is pretty solid. This will be sketchy.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
All will be well...trust the Poch, Winks is unwell.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hopefully they are mentaly scarred after last year,same players!and also their fans wind Kane up again,"shit jamie vardy" just to motivate him as if he needs that!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Don't care about the commentary? Want to learn a bit of Russian while watching an amazingly good full HD stream? Got Acestream player on yer 'puter? (Soda Player is the bollox of the dog and it does Acestream for Mac as well as that other shite operating system).

acestream://263ace90022f44fbd26d0cfc816f1da86390be4c

Don't forget the VPN or yer backdoors might get smashed in - and not in a nice way!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I’ve heard the Spurs fanshav3 a few songs for tonight
” She’s getting shagged in the jungle, she’s getting shagged in the jungle “
“ he’s shaggging your wife, he’s shagging your wife, Amir Khan, he’s shagging your wife”
“Shes eating a kangaroos dick, she eating a kangaroos dick “ repeat, and it’s bigger than yours

COYS

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Don't care about the commentary? Want to learn a bit of Russian while watching an amazingly good full HD stream? Got Acestream player on yer 'puter? (Soda Player is the bollox of the dog and it does Acestream for Mac as well as that other shite operating system).

Don't forget the VPN or yer backdoors might get smashed in - and not in a nice way!

acestream://60427a1f7eadbefa65add867c99670b8254f51b7

its in English

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.

acestream://60427a1f7eadbefa65add867c99670b8254f51b7 in english

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I’ve heard the Spurs fanshav3 a few songs for tonight
” She’s getting shagged in the jungle, she’s getting shagged in the jungle “
“ he’s shaggging your wife, he’s shagging your wife, Amir Khan, he’s shagging your wife”
“Shes eating a kangaroos dick, she eating a kangaroos dick “ repeat, and it’s bigger than yours

COYS

Doesnt sound so funny now !!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Goal is coming, problem is that applies to both teams

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Happy to be told otherwise but Alli is a passenger for us at the minute

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
But is it 1080 HD? I like HD, this Russki job is perfect, can't tell the difference from 'real' telly HD. I am mot overly arsed about English commentators normally and I don't like buffering, wot seems to happen a lot on the English streams, apart from some of the American ones. It's a bit hit and miss I suppose and you can't tell until it's too late! I seem to watch Spanish or Russian streams these days and I can do my own commentary like wot I would if I was at the match.

I was really enjoying this game until the 46th minute! No complaints about lack of effort. That fluke goal from Steptoe - what you gonna do about that? We had two chances that 99 times out of 100 go in, they had one that 99 times out of 100 goes into the crowd. This isn't over and we could get 3 in the second half, but in a game like this so could they!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Oh Moussa Sissiko :(
So close! But apart from that effort I haven't really seen anything that impressed me. My personal commentary while I watch the Russian doobry seems to be 'Sissoko you cunt...' of course I am only saying that in a knee jerk, heat of the moment way, but he just doesn't seem to be adding anything useful.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I can't watch at the moment, but know the score. Are we playing with that high defensive line tactic again or just been unlucky?

I'm still not convinced having seen the guys against WBA that they are actually firing on all cylinders at the moment....

Kane hat trick in the second half

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I can't watch at the moment, but know the score. Are we playing with that high defensive line tactic again or just been unlucky?

I'm still not convinced having seen the guys against WBA that they are actually firing on all cylinders at the moment....

Kane hat trick in the second half

There's a lot of effort but it's just not sharp, Ali looks a shadow, Sissokohno is well..., Sanchez is learning the hard way and we can't seem to get our shots away. Having said that ifs e get one we could get more. We look very vulnerable on the counter.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
There's a lot of effort but it's just not sharp, Ali looks a shadow, Sissokohno is well..., Sanchez is learning the hard way and we can't seem to get our shots away. Having said that ifs e get one we could get more. We look very vulnerable on the counter.
Thanks