By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leicester (H) PL 13:30 Sun 10th Feb 2019

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I'm always nervous when a youngster starts, have a lot of faith in skipp but still very raw atm. Hope he smashes it though. Need Llorente to be a pest to their centre backs to keep them occupied, which should allow others space to play. I don't see loads of goals in this team though so sonny is gonna be much needed. Just get the win and no injuries. Coys

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Erik Lamela misses out for Spurs today with a back spasm.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Blimey.....just be good enough to win. That’s all we need.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mauricio on @ErikLamela's omission from today's squad: "It's a minor issue. He has a problem with his back. Hopefully on Wednesday he will be available to help the team."

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Well we’re winning somehow, so that’s good. It was a definite penalty by the way, if it had been Salah it would have been given everyday and twice on Sunday.

We’re not the best team atm so some tweaks from Poch at HT please and go on and win this. Thanks in advance

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Who said Oliver is a good ref? he`s been dogshit,is he from the wirral or somewhere like??

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Who said Oliver is a good ref? he`s been dogshit,is he from the wirral or somewhere like??
I did, I was wrong. Blokes been a total cunt ever since being all matey with Schmeical in the tunnel before the game.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I did, I was wrong. Blokes been a total cunt ever since being all matey with Schmeical in the tunnel before the game.
apparently schmeical offered him bacon for life

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The attendance here at Wembley today is 44,154.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Holy shit! So I get home turn on the box, to see Vardy waiting on the sidelines, then learn that they have a pen, Hugo saves and Cristian scores with a pearler. Happy days!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Had to really work for that win, great goal on the break for Son. Good to see skipp get minutes under his belt too.

On to the next one. COYS!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Well that was sodding scary, still, 3 more points and we move on having done our job. good news is I won't be able to watch the City match which is usually a good thing for us!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Think that’s what they call getting away with one? Jesus how uncomfortable was that to watch. Win when you’re playing badly, credit to everyone, fucking brilliant result. Jamie Vardy is not having a party ha ha Fuck off steptoe

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Eriksen had a great game - thanks Christian!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Are we starting to get a regular bum deal from Refs? I didn’t realise that it was Oliver that didn’t give the Son penalty earlier this season against Liverpool.
Son dived earlier and got away with not getting booked because it was early on.... yeah it probably was a peno 2nd time but he was booked because of the first one imo.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

Yep, that was me....and I have no idea what he was watching today. Or, indeed what I was watching. The whole 90 minutes was just bizarre.

1) We won by 2 but should have lost by 2. We were not even close to being the better side today.

2) That is despite two penalty decisions that should have gone the other way. Ours was a penalty, theirs wasn’t.

And then an hour later Sergio Aguero misses from a yard out with an empty net in front of him. That has never happened before and will never happen again.

Just a strange day.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Anyone feeling remotely not 100% in love with Poch and our players atm go and have a look at the Premier League table. Overcoming everything thrown at us at the moment.