By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leicester (H) PL 13:30 Sun 10th Feb 2019

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So we’ve had 4 bookings for Simulated fouls these season , that’s 1 more than Arsenal had in 1 game !!!
I know Son got booked today , despite being fouled
Kane got booked against Everton , on near thebyeline , despite having his knee clipped
What were the other two occasions ??

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Can Sons Yellow cars be appealed? And in the same instance force Oliver to have a look at himself??

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Can Sons Yellow cars be appealed? And in the same instance force Oliver to have a look at himself??
Nope yellow cards CANT be rescinded , which is stupid . Why can red cards be then

Last edited:
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I did, I was wrong. Blokes been a total cunt ever since being all matey with Schmeical in the tunnel before the game.
He was a big, big, big cunt yesterday. That display would have registered 100 on the Referee Cuntometer.

We played some nice attacking football I thought, but we let them have so many chances. If they had been better finishers we could have lost that 8-3, most of their attempts were straight into Hugo's hands. It's nice to see that cunts who used to be cunts are no longer cunts. Rose and the new Beast Sissoko looked good. There were some good performances from everyone except Llorente. The most important thing is the 3 points, winning games when we are not at our best es muy importante.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I’m just shocked this wasn’t deemed Offside , knowing our past history

IE Offside from a throw in against Chelski and Jan Vertonghens disallowed goal v Sunderland
I know, first thought was the camera was going to pan over to a line-o with a flag up...

Honestly, that Vertonghen one was ridiculous...

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
He was a big, big, big cunt yesterday. That display would have registered 100 on the Referee Cuntometer.

We played some nice attacking football I thought, but we let them have so many chances. If they had been better finishers we could have lost that 8-3, most of their attempts were straight into Hugo's hands. It's nice to see that cunts who used to be cunts are no longer cunts. Rose and the new Beast Sissoko looked good. There were some good performances from everyone except Llorente. The most important thing is the 3 points, winning games when we are not at our best es muy importante.
I thought Llorente played quite well the main problem was he was so slow in transition which led us back a bit but he made a pest of himself and looked a lot more interested in actually playing football than previously.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I know that Trippier was getting roasted to the inside all game, but I actually thought Rose's performance was worse. Not so much that he was beaten for position, but he allowed so many passes and crosses to come through him when just a modicum of effort would have denied the opportunity. It was like he was completely nonchalant about the match and it almost killed us. Realistically we might need two new fullbacks next season, but I am pretty sure we are stuck with Tripps and Rose going forward. Almost wish we had hung on to Yedlin. He is crap in attack but at least he can defend. No easy solution as both are true Spurs and give their all.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I know that Trippier was getting roasted to the inside all game, but I actually thought Rose's performance was worse. Not so much that he was beaten for position, but he allowed so many passes and crosses to come through him when just a modicum of effort would have denied the opportunity. It was like he was completely nonchalant about the match and it almost killed us. Realistically we might need two new fullbacks next season, but I am pretty sure we are stuck with Tripps and Rose going forward. Almost wish we had hung on to Yedlin. He is crap in attack but at least he can defend. No easy solution as both are true Spurs and give their all.
I think it was how we set up,rose&trippier pushed forward and sissoko on the right and Skipp on the left deeper to cover,but that was the area they did is in again and again.But we won,so lesson learned perhaps?I am sure partially the idea was rose&trippier to bung crosses in for Groot,that didnt really work out though.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I think it was how we set up,rose&trippier pushed forward and sissoko on the right and Skipp on the left deeper to cover,but that was the area they did is in again and again.But we won,so lesson learned perhaps?I am sure partially the idea was rose&trippier to bung crosses in for Groot,that didnt really work out though.
That is a good point, and it certainly hurt Trippier. The lack of crossing is shocking though. I think the best one at playing the ball in is Jan. Not sure what that says about us.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
That is a good point, and it certainly hurt Trippier. The lack of crossing is shocking though. I think the best one at playing the ball in is Jan. Not sure what that says about us.
Our crossing was fine the game before when Llorente was on the bench!!and then he came on it all went 1st man again!Maybe he is so big he has his own gravity field affecting the ball???

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I think Rose to Llorente has been reasonably successful?

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I know that Trippier was getting roasted to the inside all game, but I actually thought Rose's performance was worse. Not so much that he was beaten for position, but he allowed so many passes and crosses to come through him when just a modicum of effort would have denied the opportunity. .
I think he picked up an injury in the 1st half, stopped moving so freely after

Seen Skipp has got alot of criticism I thought he did OK

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.

I thought Skipp was pretty good as well. What do people expect? He's 18 and gets very little game time. Rose injury now explains a lot. I see he's out and Jan is in.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

Thought skipp did ok too. Was a tough game for him but he'll have learned a lot and be better for It.

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alisvet