By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Liverpool (A) PL Sun 31st March 2019 16:30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
LiverpoolTottenham.jpg

Must win? Probably not.. It would be nice to win, but hate them or despise them the dippers are playing very well and this will be tough as old boots.

Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur

171 Meetings

Liverpool have played Tottenham Hotspur 171 times in all competitions, they have won 80 lost 48 and drawn 43 matches

First Match

Their first match was in the League Division One on Saturday, 13 November 1909. Tottenham Hotspur were playing at home that day and the final score was Tottenham Hotspur 1 Liverpool 0 .

Last Match

The latest meeting between these two teams was a Premier League game on Saturday, 15 September 2018, the score was Tottenham Hotspur 1 Liverpool 2.

Highest Goals in Game - 9

League Division One, Saturday, 31 October 1914, Liverpool 7 Tottenham Hotspur 2
League Division One, Monday, 15 April 1963, Tottenham Hotspur 7 Liverpool 2

Last edited:
TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
I know that you have frequently refused to use GMT since you were deported but you've gone one step too far now - you won't even use our days of the week. Your thinly veiled hate for the English is slowly becoming all too apparent.

Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I know that you have frequently refused to use GMT since you were deported but you've gone one step too far now - you won't even use our days of the week. Your thinly veiled hate for the English is slowly becoming all too apparent.
At least I have used your stupid foreign time and not proper Spanish time!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
6 weeks ago I look8 forward t9 going to this game , now I’m not even looking forward to watching it in the telly ! I swapped 1 ticket I had for a another ticket .
As ever live in hope but expect the worst

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Oh this would be a super Bday present if we can play like absolute shite, and blag a spawney goal deflected off of Salahs arse (injuring him) and walk away sheepishly giggling to ourselves.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It’s time we won here and wiped the awful dental grin off Klopps face. Will we? I don’t know. This bunch of wankers have had a fair dollop of luck this season and we have had only very little, so time to even things up. I’m still secretly a bit old school sub consciously a bit Spursy, and when that happens we seem to upset the odds. Let’s go out there and out work them, look like we want to win more than them, let’s do that for about 94mins and I’ll be happy, if we don’t at least do that then we might come unstuck.

Spurs win 3-2 Dele MOTM.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I hope he is offside,fouls someone and pushes it in with his hand.That will get em going.

My variation on this is not tactically sound, and will never happen, but I'd like to see Dele, Lamela, and Dier all start just to get the cunts riled. We should press like fuck (but we can't out-press them),run like hell (but we can't out-run them) AND bully them a bit. Might throw them off, might result in something wonderful. They can be got at, but pulling a Dortmund Direct is likely to result in them cutting us to shreds.

This might well come down to the fullbacks.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Spurs injury news: Eric Dier (hip flexor) and Harry Winks (groin) – continuing on-field rehabilitation and unavailable for selection this weekend. Serge Aurier (hamstring) – injury sustained on international duty and is currently undergoing assessment.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
This is going to be tough today! Hope we can do them on the break. Fucking hate Liverpool. Supporters are a bunch of tossers.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
This is going to be tough today! Hope we can do them on the break. Fucking hate Liverpool. Supporters are a bunch of tossers.
The whole club are a myopic bunch of wankers, don’t know why the media love them so much, they’ve been a bit of a stain on British football sometimes. One song doesn’t make you a classy outfit

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
  • 1Lloris
  • 4Alderweireld
  • 6D Sánchez
  • 5Vertonghen
  • 2Trippier
  • 23Eriksen
  • 17Sissoko
  • 20Alli
  • 3Rose
  • 10Kane
  • 27Lucas Moura

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Sorry for saying it

The goal was so fucking spursy......

We have dominated this game

Absolutely fuming

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
UN-BEFUCKING-LIEVABLE! What an utterly comical end.

Tactically, Poch played a blinder in that game, so utterly fucked off, no way should we have lost that, and Moussa, you had a place in Tottenham foklore there, easier said than done but all you needed to do, was roll the ball into the bottom corner. On a side note what has happened to Eriksen over the last few months, so strange.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Why always us? That can’t keep happening, we’ve lost a key game we should have won. I’m sorry but it’s unprofessional at best, we caused our own downfall.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
That goal worries me. It honestly looks to me like Hugo tries to make that save look dramatic instead of just catching it. Bollocks goalkeeping!

Sissoko in front of goal is hilarious. He played a blinder though to be fair.

We need a result very soon or we will be a laughing stock when we drop into 5th.

To hungover for a game like that today.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
We could easily finish in 6th place. Utterly bonkers. One point in the last 18. Just not good enough.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
That was diabolical goalkeeping. I love the guy and respect all he has done at Spurs but Hugo is making too many mistakes these days.

Eriksen's game was decent enough but if there is 100M on the table then it might be time to take a profit.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Sissoko has all the composure of a blind lesbian in a fish market.

He started that sequence at the top of our box. & almost finished it.

Sadly, he could not only have been a hero on the day, he would have stalled our tailspin & elevated spirits for the run in. Furthermore, & maybe even more importantly, I feel that a major strike is all that is missing from spurring him into beast mode & who knows what more he could accomplish for us.

I'm sure he knows it & feels it deeply.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
He started that sequence at the top of our box. & almost finished it.

Sadly, he could not only have been a hero on the day, he would have stalled our tailspin & elevated spirits for the run in. Furthermore, & maybe even more importantly, I feel that a major strike is all that is missing from spurring him into beast mode & who knows what more he could accomplish for us.

I'm sure he knows it & feels it deeply.
I would have loved him to have put it away,I`m not blaming him would have been such a moment for him.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Really frustrating. I thought most of our team played really well, we were definitely the better side and deserved the 3 points - how many times have we said that? If I had a quid for every time I'd said it I'd have at least nine quid. Hugo. To be honest, he gets right on my thrupnies, I blamed him, probably unfairly for both goals, his clearances are pony as fuck, if he can't kick it to one of our players then for fuck's fucking sake just belt it right up the other end, not 20 yards up the pitch straight to an opposition player. Lucas was on fire. Poor old Sissoko got scared I think, his confidence is coming back but he had a right old decision making wobble there. They got lucky we didn't.