By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Liverpool (H) PL Thurs 28th Jan 20:00

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
This the game I fear most, they have the hex over us at the moment and all i want is a win. I don't even mind for this 1 game if we go 1-0 up from a sliced cross by Aurier that goes in off a deflection off Henderson and we park the bus for 98 minutes. Just win this fucking game, please.

Thanks in advance

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If we don't beat them today we never will. They haven't won a game since the 19th December, 5 premier league games and 1 FA Cup game, 3 losses, 3 draws.

I never, ever, ever say a game is must win halfway through the season, but this is a must win game. A dodgy VAR penalty would be really nice, a couple of red cards for them and a spectacular Klippetty Klop explosion would round the evening off nicely. 1-0 will do but I would like to see them humiliated. Of course Mr Klopp (and our cunt) has told us that it is impossible for Liverpool to win since the tragic death of Saint Van Dyjk, cruelly taken away by serial killer Pickford.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Would it be too much to ask for us to at least come out and have a go at them?

N’dombele is better than their midfield. Let the guy at them. Fuck it.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
My Bi-Polar hasnt got a single fucking idea what will happen...!!!

By 22:00, I will either be wanking in the street or will have chopped my own dick off and be half way through the worst Canoli every eaten...!!!

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
By 22:00, I will either be wanking in the street or will have chopped my own dick off and be half way through the worst Canoli every eaten...!!!
I'd like a tour through your unconscious, @Yid! With full PPE, natch. There seems to be a fairly consistent visual theme in the above...

I, FWIW, feel likewise.

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse

Great. Another Case of Cannoli Cannibalism.

Let's win for @Yid

Reactions: Yid
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

You are one sick muthafucker.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
OK enough of that...

ROLL UP, ROLL UP........

ITS TIME FOR.........

N'dombele bingo

I'm going to kick it all off with a 76th minute substitution.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Reckon he'll come off about 80 mins. Last 10 mins fresh legs of Winks.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fuck sake, VAR is a fucking cock block...!!!

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
We look sharp & it's all started very promising despite to VAR.
Hope we keep it up.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
At least VAR with offsides is not subjective. You either off or not....

decent games so far

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
They're swamping us in midfield in front of our back 8...

1 of our CB's have got to step out and deal with it or a midfield player has to sit there and deal with it.

N'Dom just needs to get the ball 15/20 yards further forward where he can hurt sides... getting a 10 yard ball off Dier does nothing.

COYS.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Linesman wasn't in position to call that

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Has Doherty ever ran past a fullback...?