By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Loo breaks during lessons.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Mrs D would sort 7 year old you out mate - she's fucking nails she is when she's doing that teaching bollocks .Did you know teachers are not even allowed to use weapons on kids these days? In my day the teachers would use backboard dusters, metal rulers, chairs - whatever came into their psycho hands, then after they had beaten you half to death you were supposed to say thank you. I got knocked unconscious by one of the mad fucker cos I wouldn't stop laughing while he was laying into me with a blackboard duster, one of them wooden fuckers, he got put on my list, he shouldn't have done that, he didn't like being on my list after I had left school.
I was playing up one day when I was about 6 or 7 so the teacher smashed me over the knuckles with a wooden ruler in front of the rest of the class.

I punched that cunt out....fucking bully.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
I was playing up one day when I was about 6 or 7 so the teacher smashed me over the knuckles with a wooden ruler in front of the rest of the class.

I punched that cunt out....fucking bully.
I went to christian brothers school mate.......we played up and it wasn't our knuckles that were getting smashed......lol

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
I went to christian brothers school mate.......we played up and it wasn't our knuckles that were getting smashed......lol
I know a guy who went to a school in Queensland and it was similar and so many people (including parents) just let it keep happening.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
I hasten to add I was never actually affected but looking back now at the way some of them carried themselves it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if some of them were at it.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This thread has taken a very sinister turn...

Very.... Project yew tree.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If this thread has raised issues or concerns then feel free to contact the helpline - or alternatively just man up and don't be a pussy. If someone fucked you over, figuratively or literally in the past then put them on your list and deal with them, you will get an opportunity, just be patient, revenge is a dish best served whenever the chance arises. Become a Buddhist , so if you don't get the chance to dish out vengeance in this lifetime, no worries, get 'em next tome around.

But seriously, the damage caused by these caring professionals has been immense. teachers, priests, coppers, scoutleaders - so many of the guilty of major crimes, hopefully the safeguards in place now will stop most of these creatures offending, but if you know of any offences, now or in the past, report them.