By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world. Please note, if you are easily offended, this forum is not for you.

Join us!

Man United (A) PL, Wednesday 19th October 2022, 20:15

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Bullshit... lazy lazy negative bullshit.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Founding Member
Urgh .. here we go ..

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
What did we expect playing like that?

Every fucking time we win the ball in a good position we cycle it backwards.

Every fucking time.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
God I find it extremely hard to watch us attempt to play football.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
We get bullshit luck here…another deflected lucky goal. Although, we have given them enough chances to shoot

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Founding Member
If it wasn't for Lloris, the game would be over.
Why we play this way against the likes of United is beyond me. City, ok....but these cunts ?? It's a fucking waste of talent.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Founding Member
United are pressing like we used to under Poch.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Founding Member
United are pressing like we used to under Poch.
Yeah...mental!! To think under Poch we actually went out and relentlessly attacked the opposition and tried to win games as opposed to trying to hold out and hopefully knick one. ..What was he thinking!?!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeah...mental!! To think under Poch we actually went out and relentlessly attacked the opposition and tried to win games as opposed to trying to hold out and hopefully knick one. ..What was he thinking!?!
Isn't he unemployed right now...?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Fuck this game, this is why we never win trophies.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If we pay conte £400k a week for this shit, I'll not be watching.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Although it would be hilarious if Lucas came on and hit a hat-trick

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
If we pay conte £400k a week for this shit, I'll not be watching.

He’s trying to get away with cynical Serie A football in a league where teams have a go.

Good sides have long since woken up to our one trick pony football. More average sides are also starting to catch on.

This is 8-0 if Hugo isn’t playing.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
When Fred is rinsing your centre half twice in 10 seconds... you know the team is having a fucking bad night...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
We get bullshit luck here…another deflected lucky goal. Although, we have given them enough chances to shoot
Weve sat deep and conceded shot after shot. If Rashford could finish we’d be losing 5-0.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Sitting in a low block down 2-0 and letting them knock the ball about in our half.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Utd have been brilliant but the bottom line is, another decent side has made us look pedestrian and distinctly average. I’m off to catch up on House of the Dragon.