By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester City (A) CL Wed 17th April 2019 20:00

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Also..... imagine if we go out and beat them at the weekend...

Psychologically that will destroy them... if it hasn't already.
The way I feel right now I wouldn’t mind too much if City win at the weekend to eventually deny Liverpool the title and hopefully us or Barca beat them in the UCL. They’re both self entitled arrogant wankers of clubs, but City is marginally the leaders of two evils

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Yids in the stadium singing “VAR my lord VAR, VAR my lord VAR...” is just cruel.

Cruel and fucking brilliant.:p

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Sorry but he is Mourinho esque and an arrogant twat, with the over celebration and assumption that everything will come to him. Fuck off Pep it’s your fault you lost.
Totally agree, personally I feel he utterly bottled his team selection in the 1st leg.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Nothing from Casa Dorset..... If his ticker is still intact after that then I call bullshit on all of his weak heart bullshit...
I nearly didn't survive when that Aguero goal went in, fucking brilliant night. I went up to the village and watched it in a bar, turns out it is the bar where all the Yiddos for miles around come to watch footy - well about 20 of them, it was triffic!

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
The way I feel right now I wouldn’t mind too much if City win at the weekend to eventually deny Liverpool the title and hopefully us or Barca beat them in the UCL. They’re both self entitled arrogant wankers of clubs, but City is marginally the leaders of two evils
Ready to be told off but I just dont care what happens at the weekend...Last night was just the best ever night

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I nearly didn't survive when that Aguero goal went in, fucking brilliant night. I went up to the village and watched it in a bar, turns out it is the bar where all the Yiddos for miles around come to watch footy - well about 20 of them, it was triffic!
Our pub was full of Yids...I was shouting at Eriksen for giving ball away then it got overturned and I was running round car park

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That's quality mate.... YIDOOOOO...!!!

(glad You're still a bit alive)

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Delph at LB.

Fuck me dead. That is catastrophic management.
Yup and not playing De Bruyne or at least not bringing him on with at least a bit of time to try and affect the game. Whatever he says, they never really threatened us at all our gaffe. The guy was so arrogant as to think he could just turn us over last night and therefore not worry too much about the away leg, in your face you cock!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ready to be told off but I just dont care what happens at the weekend...Last night was just the best ever night
I feel the same mate, who cares about Saturday? OK, I do a bit as we have all them nasty fuckers snapping at our heels - but that don't matter either because we will qualify for next season's Champions League competition by winning it this year!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Yup! The way i see it, is that Saturday’s a bit of a freebie. If we lose and win the remaining 4 games, which we should, I think we’ll still finish 3rd. Arsenal I suspect will drop points against either Leicester or Wolves and the Chavs and Utd will as well and I think we have those 2 covered anyway. Life is great right now!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Having been named in the initial subs bench Erik Lamela picked up an injury in the warm up and was replaced by Walker-Peters.
This is getting a bit silly, not sure but my perception is that he's been injured about the same amount of time he's been fit. Needs replacing I'm afraid.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Also..... imagine if we go out and beat them at the weekend...

Psychologically that will destroy them... if it hasn't already.
TBH, I know we've all joked about getting fucked by them this weekend, but if they can put together a performance against us after last night, they deserve to win the PL, which, given the alternative, I hope they do. On the other hand, if we can get something from this, you'd have to think we're nailed on for third place. Both teams have to be absolutely knackered already, the problem is they have so much more depth than we do.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
TBH, I know we've all joked about getting fucked by them this weekend, but if they can put together a performance against us after last night, they deserve to win the PL, which, given the alternative, I hope they do. On the other hand, if we can get something from this, you'd have to think we're nailed on for third place. Both teams have to be absolutely knackered already, the problem is they have so much more depth than we do.
We'll be lucky if we can find 11... I wish Lloris used to play midfield, becuse we might fucking need him alongside Skipp before the season is done.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
We'll be lucky if we can find 11... I wish Lloris used to play midfield, becuse we might fucking need him alongside Skipp before the season is done.
Poch may stick him in there, and put whoever leaked the dressing room video in goal as punishment

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Has there ever been a better 90 mins of CL football?

I've watched it 3 times and it's still fucking unbelievable. 100% it'll be in the club shop soon.

The Milan Game was right up there, but I think this beats it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,but he beat the traffic

"why we won"😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Yid
Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So most of us on here are old enough to have been there .....but if you could only see one game AGAIN AND AGAIN , LIVE , not knowing the outcome , which would you choose
84 on The Shelf v Anderlecht
19 v Man City innthe CL
Or When Crouch scored to get us into the CL

Me I think I’d go for Anderlecht again , but acity on Wednesday was something unbelievable .
I’m not sure what was worse , the fact and manner of our progression , or the,fact I drained my phone videoing it , and I was top tier ,Callum was lower tier , and we hadn’t coordinated a place to meet up , Bad dad , and we were about 15 miles from the hotel and we didn’t know the way there . Thankfully he was safe with uncle Liam